Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. (591 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. by HenryUbus12345(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
By Henry Ubus

What appears to be a Nollywood movie is now real as Mr. Sunday Edo of Igueben town of Edo State Nigeria has deprived his two Children from attending their Late mother Queen Mugangan's burial of Aladja Community in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State whereby delaying the burial arrangements by the family.

While narrating the story recently to Newsmen at Aladja, a member of the family Mr. Edafe Mugangan revealed that the marriage of his sister Late Queen Mugangan with Sunday Edo was blessed with 3 three Children, a female and two boys. The eldest son Frank Oyikigho Edo (21 years), Samuel Edo (19 years) Princess Kevwe Edo (17 years). He said that misunderstanding broke out between his sister Late Queen Mugangan and her husband Mr. Sunday 17 years ago when miss Kevwe Edo was a year older, stressing that the younger brother of Sunday Edo whose name is Patrick Edo beat up her sister this made her to pack to Aladja from Onos Estate where they were staying then, as his late Dad Chief Ojakovo Mugangan was not pleased on hearing about the ugly incident. According to Edafe Mugangan since her sister parked to Aladja 17 years ago with baby Kevwe until she eventually died on the 24th January 2018, Sunday Edo did not showed up.

Sunday Edo seized and prevented Master Frank Edo and Samuel Edo from seeing their mother until her death. Upon the death of late Queen the family members went to his company Siapien where he presently works to inform him of the demise of his former wife and the need for him to released the two Children so that the burial arrangements could be perfected. Sunday refused.

Ironically here Princess Kevwe Edo does not know her brothers and has never set her eyes on them. When Late Queen was alive she visited Port Harcourt twice to see her Children but Sunday Edo prevented her from seeing her children, so apart from Princess Kevwe Edo, Frank and Samuel does know their mother.

Though the Mugangan's family has met a lawyer to file a suit to Sunday via his Company Saipem based in Port Harcourt because he is now aware that his former wife is late but he still insisted that he will never release the two Children, I want to appeal to his Friends, Associates and family members to prevail on him to release the two Children so that the burial arrangements can go on smoothly. Mr Sunday Edo who was a former worker of Julius Berger but now works with Saipem in Port Harcourt can be contacted on his GSM number 07059535761. Please help to appeal to him to change his mind if it is even via sms.

In the above picture is Late Queen Mugangan, Baby Kevwe now 17 years and Mr Sunday Edo some years ago when they were staying at Onos Estate in Udu.

Re: An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. by LadySarah: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
The impact of divorce takes a heavy toll on children. God send ur peace to troubled marriages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. by ufuosman(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Family issues, let the man allow the children to pay last respect to their mum
Re: An Edo State Man Deprives Children From Attending Their Mother's Burial. by Donald3d(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Snatching Her Friend's Fiancé, Dies A Year After Marriage / Children Buy Back Ford Mustang That Dad Sold To Treat Mother / Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.