Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Raise Wealthy Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Raise Wealthy Children (328 Views)

Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Wealthy Children by Dailygospelvibe: 3:02am On Feb 17, 2018
You send your children to the best schools in your country or overseas. If they lack integrity of heart, it has the power to cancel or nullify whatever degree or status they may have. These are issues of life.

Find time and energy for your children; take a critical time look at your lifestyle and your children lifestyle. Find enough strength to correct these things through the motivation of love and through reward systems. Do everything in your power to see that they turn out right.

Have this mindset when you are raising children – Am I raising an employable child? Am I raising a child who will be an asset? Am I raising an enterprising child? We are in the day of entrepreneurship; ask yourself; am I raising a child that everyone will want to work in his or her organization? Am I raising a child that can lead people?

Full Article:https://dailygospelvibe.com/2018/02/17/how-to-raise-responsible-and-successful-children/

(1) (Reply)

8 Thingsthat Can Make A Child Diliquent / Moomsi Mi / Etiquette With Janet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.