Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Just Give It Time!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Give It Time!!! (526 Views)

Did You Just Give Birth? Or, Did You Just Have A Miscarriage? Come In Here!!! / Bride Price ,Can't One Just Give Cash Equivalent? / Is It Time To Seek Divorce ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Give It Time!!! by AFONAMARO: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
When someone comes and tells you, I can’t sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude. Before you commit your heart please, GIVE IT TIME
When You just met someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do remember you need to GIVE IT TIME

When you visit your uncle and you will stay there for 2 months holiday, don’t be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days and you start making arrangement to relocate to their house, GIVE IT TIME

When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don’t shut him down, first GIVE IT TIME

When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/wing, please don’t rush and make him a leader rather GIVE IT TIME

When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eat your mess don’t be carried away just GIVE IT TIME

When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money, first GIVE IT TIME

When you see a new church in town and you hear their waves, before you conclude about how hot they are, first GIVE IT TIME

Finally, when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don’t know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please GIVE YOU TIME

The wise priest in the Bible in Acts told them to leave Peter and John, rather, give them time.

You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are. Some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they fail.

Time tests Love and proves it.

Time tests businesses and authenticates it.

Time tests spirituality and reveals it.

Time, a good tester.

Don’t say that NEPA in your area is now the best until you have GIVEN IT TIME

Your Uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can’t amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to *GIVE YOU TIME*.

Quote me…

Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR

Time is a REVEALER

TIME IS STILL A MATTER

Thanks for giving this long post TIME… A painful moment brings quietness & quietness gives inspiration for good thinking, when all is well you don’t think of what next ....

Just “Give It Time”

3 Likes

Re: Just Give It Time!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
hmnn... time
time
time
...i think i agree
Re: Just Give It Time!!! by Donald3d(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Just Give It Time!!! by AMEzekiel: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is true. Well done sir.
Re: Just Give It Time!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
AMEzekiel:
This is true. Well done sir.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Incredible And Terror, A Woman Gave Birth To Baby With 10 Heads, Horror Photos / April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship / “if You Want To Change The World, Start Off By Making Your #bed” -admiral Mcrave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.