Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor (652 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor / How Abacha, Abusalami, Obasanjo, Dan Etete, Atiku, Pdp, Audu Ogbe, Vin Ogbulafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by evil666(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2010
In another development, embattled National Chairman of PDP, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, has blamed the crisis rocking the party on the devil who he said was tempting the hierarchy of the party.

He noted, while receiving some state chairmen of the party on a solidarity visit in his office on Wednesday in Abuja, that he was confident the problem was temporary and his leadership would not, therefore, allow itself to be distracted.

The party leadership has engaged in a war of words with some of its prominent leaders who operate under the name of PDP Reform Forum and are believed to be working for the removal of the national chairman over sundry allegations.

According to him, “no amount of distraction can stop this party. It is a party that has vowed to lead this nation and to support the acting president and our governors and the National Assembly to deliver democracy dividends to the people who have elected us.”

“But the devil came to tempt us and we shall defeat him and we pray that our president is recovering and God will continue to grant him speedy recovery and similarly, may God continue to grant the acting president the spirit to unite everybody in this umbrella and this party,” he said.

While assuring the state party chairman that the national leadership would continue to do what they were elected to do, he promised to hold the party together, saying that “we don’t think that any amount of temptation, any amount of distraction will make us to shift ground.”

ADAPTED FROM NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
the devil is tempting pdp= pdp is tempting pdp
silly buncha clowns tongue
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2010
I pray the devil succeed in tearing them apart.more division to their umbrella.bunch of i d i ot
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by hardywaltz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
The devil doesn't tempt his followers/members they are already his for the asking.
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by sjeezy8: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I pray the devil succeed in tearing them apart.more division to their umbrella.bunch of i d i ot

lmfao
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by chidichris(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2010
is this embecile high on something? how can devil tempt the devil?
pdp is having partnership businesses with the devil and as such can only tempt nigerians so there is no way the devil can turn back to tempt pdp.
i pray they send u to jail and poison u to death.
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by Latty88(f): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2010
Devil ll nt only tempt dem but destroy dem.BIG MAGGOTS
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2010
I think its the other way round, PDP is tempting the devil
Re: Devil Is Tempting Us In Pdp - Ogbulafor by pcicero(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2010
aisha2:

I think its the other way round, PDP is tempting the devil
Lol, grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ibori Escapes To Venezuela / Kidnappers Free Journalists, Demand Amnesty Like That Of Niger Delta / The Devil's Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.