Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday (337 Views)

Wao!!!! Cheapest Distress Sale Ever, 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex, Ikota Ajah. / For Sale Property Type Address, Ladega Street Idado Estate By Chevy View LEKKI, / For Sale : Property In Idimu, Alimosho LGA, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday by shokergb: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2018
I have a 5 bedroom duplex all ensuite which I am ready to dispose with additional 2 units of three bedroom flats in lekki
at 75m, kindly note that the duplex alone is worth over 75m and the two flats alone are also worth over 75m, the property was valued at 160m in total but I urgently need funds to solve some issues and want it disposed this week hence my decision, please only serious buyers contact me on 08127723932, this is a rare distress opportunity and it is only for this week, to be honest you can buy this property and resell it and make over 30 million instantly or be patient and rent it and make returns annually.
Re: Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday by shokergb: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Somebody will be lucky this week, real distress sales come once in a blue moon.
Re: Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday by shokergb: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2018
If you don't have the cash on ground and you can borrow the funds i advise you do borrow quickly and take advantage of this distress sale.
Re: Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday by shokergb: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Still available waiting for the lucky buyer
Re: Cheapest Distress Sale Property Ever To Lucky Buyer before Wednesday by shokergb: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing Issue / If You Are In The Diaspora And You Plan To Build A Property Here In Lagos / 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Yaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.