Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car (1018 Views)

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Just In: Husband Agrees To Be Flogged 100 Strokes Of Cane Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by raluchi93: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
So, Lagos based Dentist husband printed his darling wifey's death certificate to enable him leave the country with his side chick. Madam bumped into the papers, made photocopies and confronted oga but Nigerians are blaming her for the confrontation, that she should have instead quietly burnt all the visas, death certificate and all because photocopy and confrontation cannot stop them from relocating and abandoning her here in Nigeria.
The registered nurse and mother of four shared this experience with former OAP Toke Makinwa who then posted it on Twitter. The message reads...
“I am in very sad mood, I feel used and rejected, I feel so terrible, I am married with four kids and I always felt I am married to the best man in the world. I am registered Nurse in a Government hospital here In Lagos, while he is a dentist.
Our plan has always been that when our first child finishes primary school, we will relocate to the US. About a year ago, my husband started dating a lady in her late 30s. I saw her messages and challenged him after which he apologised and I forgave him.
However, to my surprise, he came home late on Friday night and slept very early on Saturday. I drove his car out to refill the gas. I saw an envelope in his car. Inside this envelope, was his passport with US visa on it and the lady’s own with US visa. I saw the form he used to fill his visa application. In the form, he said his wife was late and my death certificate was attached and his wedding certificate with the lady was also attached. In the form, he wrote out all our children’s name but he claimed their mother was late. I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the documents. I nearly ran mad. He observed that I have been so cold lately and he has been asking what the matter is.
What should I do? How should I accept this level of wickedness and traitor attitude?
**Well, To him you are dead and he might just make that happen*

source http://www.ralugist.com/2018/02/shocked-lagos-wife-stumbles-on-her.html?m=1

Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by GloriaNinja(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE FOREVER THAN MARRY A DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
wat u wish ur wife is wat will surely happen to u as the husband.

1 Like

Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by raluchi93: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Biko how can one differentiate between an angel and a devil? U never meet pretenders sha, Let's be honest, we all have different reasons for going into relationships/marriage.
Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by oloriooko(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Which kind devil incarnate be this man shocked
Haba! And the kunu brain side chick thinks this devil of a man loves her?
The cane wey Dem take beat senior wife dey on top wardrobe for the junior wife shiooooo

1 Like

Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by Nukilia: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
The heart of humans is desperately wicked This can't be true...
Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lagos and wierd news b like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

Anything for the GREEN CARD baby cheesy This is not the first shocking story i ever read coz of green card tho...

The truth is, regardless of person's achievement in life but if he wants something , by hook or by crook he'll do evrrything to the extent of getting rid of his family juz to be where he want to be..
Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by Martin0(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Anything for the GREEN CARD baby cheesy This is not the first shocking story i ever read coz of green card tho...

The truth is, regardless of person's achievement in life but if he wants something , by hook or by crook he'll do something to the extent of getting rid of his family juz to be where he want to be..

such Is life.
Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by Vikkie14: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Why will you marry the devil in the first instance?
Re: Shocked Lagos Wife Stumbles On Her Death Certificate Hidden In Husband's Car by GloriaNinja(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Vikkie14:
Why will you marry the devil in the first instance?
It's possible, some hide their character during courtship, once they marry, their devilish character pops up

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do For Your Girlfriend If You Don’t Want To End / I'm On The Verge Of Travelling To Ogun State To Do Charm / Right Way To Make Love To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.