Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) (2840 Views)

Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriendโ€™s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:18pm On May 06, 2023
OMG Angry Wife destroys her husband's car over a yet to be disclosed issue ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Take a listen!!!

Say NO to domestic and emotional violence as both men and women pass through it!!!

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kmz3K5q1nV/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFSzGqe7z8

2 Shares

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Benki003(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2023
Only sycophant would marry Nigerian ladies

Or better still we could say, only weak men get marry to a African liabilities ๐Ÿ˜
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Emma513: 12:34am On May 07, 2023
SHE DID IT BECAUSE NOT HER CAR, SHE DON'T KNOW THE COST OF THAT CAR, VERY STUPID LADY. SPIT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by OloyeVIII: 1:22am On May 07, 2023
I'll go Ray Rice on yo a**.. idgaf what anyone says!
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Rokiat(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2023
I pray in the future my boys children donโ€™t marry maniac for wives.

Panthetic and extremely unruly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:57am On May 07, 2023
This is pathetic.

Men are endangered. May we not fall into the hands of any psycho and toxic woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Martinsmine(m): 2:21am On May 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:
OMG Angry Wife destroys her husband's car over a yet to be disclosed issue ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Take a listen!!!

Say NO to domestic and emotional violence as both men and women pass through it!!!

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kmz3K5q1nV/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFSzGqe7z8

Only Rivers state girl can do dis.... I dispite angry girlsbirds
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:42am On May 07, 2023
Op you need to come up with more details to this story, what form of domestic violence preexisted between the lady and her husband that led to the burning rn down her husband's car? what led to the domestic violence? is the husband the solo owner of the car? We would like to know.

I know a lady who brought 75% of the money she and her husband used to buy a car, trouble started when the man claimed he was in a mechanic workshop fixing a minor damage on the car, having full access of the tracker the woman tracked the car with phone to a hotel, and found her husband in the company of another lady driving out of the hotel, the woman created a heavy scene there in front of the hotel, she first of all diflated the four tyres of the car before setting it ablaze.

1 Like

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Savedday2: 5:35am On May 07, 2023
The worst thing can ever happen to a man, is to be with a 9ja girl.
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Pat081: 6:32am On May 07, 2023
Her family members will pay for what they did not buy

1 Like

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2023
Rokiat:
I pray in the future my boys children donโ€™t marry maniac for wives.

Panthetic and extremely unruly.
Start early to tutor them on the detriments of rolling with Nigerian girls. That's the safest way to avoid mental disturbed wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Fahvvy: 7:29am On May 07, 2023
Divorce and sue for damages undecided...
That should fix it undecided...
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2023
Destruction is never the solution to dispute but people do awful things sha, who knows the hell the man have been putting the woman through because an old model red camry is sitting in his garage. Married Nigerian men womanize alot.
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Lance008(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2023
Nigerians rich
This hard economy Na him adult Dey destroy like say na small money to fix the damage
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:03am On May 07, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Op you need to come up with more details to this story, what form of domestic violence preexisted between the lady and her husband that led to the burning rn down her husband's car? what led to the domestic violence? is the husband the solo owner of the car? We would like to know.

I know a lady who q 75% of the money she and her husband used to buy a car, trouble started when the man claimed he was in a mechanic workshop fixing a minor damage on the car, having full access of the tracker the woman tracked the car with phone to a hotel, and found her husband in the company of another lady driving out of the hotel, the woman created a heavy scene there in front of the hotel, she first of all diflated the four tyres of the car before setting it ablaze.

Even with this citation of yours , she has no right to destroying a property she has no full custody of.

A lot of people don't know when they are trespassing into other people's rights they just take action from impulse.
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Allisgud: 8:06am On May 07, 2023
Martinsmine:

Only Rivers state girl can do dis.... I dispite angry girlsbirds
truly people from that region,I know somebody who his wife pour hot soup on him because of small disagreement,na there the marriage end

1 Like

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by vivalavida(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2023
She is going back to her fathers house from there and that marriage is over. I can't sleep in the same house with a woman who is capable of such when angry. Next time na me she go use knife chook.

2 Likes

Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Baronthecelebri: 12:14pm On May 07, 2023
Only weak man can tolerate this
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
Walahi, I'll lock her up. Don't even bring "mother of your kids" here.
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by marlow1962(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2023
She's definitely going back to her father's house crippled.
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by obembet(f): 1:12pm On May 07, 2023
Maybe she's the one that bought the car for her husband grin
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by obembet(f): 1:13pm On May 07, 2023
Benki003:
Only sycophant would marry Nigerian ladies

Or better still we could say, only weak men get marry to a African liabilities ๐Ÿ˜

I heard that your mother is from Afghanistan
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Gadafii: 1:14pm On May 07, 2023
Arrest the bbisshh, this one no be wife, na demon angry
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by tirigbosa: 1:33pm On May 07, 2023
When you marry Wonder Woman as a wife grin

While you are here, please, watch my cartoon. Itโ€™s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2023
Allisgud:
truly people from that region,I know somebody who his wife pour hot soup on him because of small disagreement,na there the marriage end
just imagine
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Martinsmine(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Allisgud:
problem no they finish
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by chim14(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2023
Shey I said most Igbo women have hot temper from what I noticed, u guys were insulting me, oya nw.

https://www.nairaland.com/6916959/why-majority-igbo-ladies-women

The woman in the video na Igbo woman, they generally hv hot temper, its like one Ogbanje takes over...lol Whats the essence of getting married?
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:
Maybe she's the one that bought the car for her husband grin

Is that your pic?

You look like someone who will be very sweet in bed wink
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
OloyeVIII:
I'll go Ray Rice on yo a**.. idgaf what anyone says!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
This sort of behaviour is not acceptable
Re: OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anuofia, Anumpama.

Hell hath no fury than a woman Scorned..

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Beauty Is Underrated / Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men / What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Said He Needs More Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.