Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. (686 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / I Will Buy Your Neteller Account If You Have A Mastercard Linked To It. / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. by Djlo2k(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hello,how r u doing today? I can get you an international MasterCard®

for your online and offline transactions.Here below are the benefits of

this card,

Advantages of The International Debit MasterCard® over Nigerian credit

cards.
1. It is a Worldwide Accepted MasterCard® Unlike the Nigerian

MasterCard® which are REJECTED by some major sites online as the are

treated as exhibits due to the fraudulent activities prevalent with

Nigerians making the credit card issued with Nigerian origin a mere

plastic not use able in many major sites. This card gives you an

international representation in the market place.
2.You don't pay a dime anymore yearly for western union transfers &

money gram.
3. You don't need a bank account or credit check to apply for this

card.
4.For all those involved in PayPal account opening and funding, you can

use this card effectively for that.(With our guidance for free)
5.You don't need special documents to apply for this card,

Also i'l guide u on how to run an importation business with a uk address,Call 07060678305 or email djlo2k@live.com for more information and how

to go about your application. Ur satisfaction is always my motivation. smiley

Re: I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. by Shelamia: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
Am interested my email is dafunbond@gmail.com
Re: I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. by Guarantor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2010
I am interested. My email is "a_4labi@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. by spyglaxx: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2010
irekke@gmail.com
Re: I Can Provide U A MasterCard® And A Shipping Address. by omaviespay(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
I can get your a US MASTERCARD, US Shipping address, US Phone number and also help you fund the MasterCard anytime you request. Find below the cost of my services:
US MASTERCARD (Including shipping to your doorstep) @ $50.
US ADDRESS @ $30.
US PHONE NUMBER @ $40.
FUNDING OF MASTERCARD @ N190/$1.
CLICK HERE for further details and a list of our other services.
TEL: 08076950004.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve / Recharge Card Printing Is A Moving & Lucrative Business / Re: N1, 000, 000 In Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.