Stats: 3,199,713 members, 7,972,625 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election (28522 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Offisial(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
[Qquote author=tayebest post=65213957]

...and that's a good quality of an elder state man! tongue[/quote] u will never stop to do blind followership. Aponu
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

Tinubu is a coward
Always hiding behind people to insult buhari
Now he is hiding under remi wrapper grin

You are very unbiased in that opinion. Sincerely non-sentimental humans will agree.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by wingmanII: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Afonja online warriors now: Remi why? But why?

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by 49cents(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2018
eezeribe:
... And now your husband is allowing Buhari to use him again in the so called reconciliation assignment ;I know he is smarter than that,he only accepted that assignment for his own personal political interests which include:
1)He doesn't want his brainchild (the APC) to crumble.
2)He wants his party to remain in power until the power gets to him....

Number 3 he knew it was a test for his loyalty to the president's
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by wingmanII: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You are here ranting and wasting your precious MB abusing Yorubas while enriching a Yoruba who owns the website.

You can NEVER recover from the terminal stupidity you were cursed with.

It's factory fitted...You must have inherited it from your father and grandfather before him.

Nothing stupid in enriching Seun, he is not a rabid tribal bigot like you.

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
If we all could be so trashed...trashed with moni
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ahukannakate(f): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by newoffer: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Your husband who is very greedy. He is still being thrashed as we speak.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2018
wingmanII:

wingmanII to his useless homosexual, rabid father:
Nothing stupid in enriching Seun, he is not a rabid tribal bigot like you.

Yawn.... i agree with you wink
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by biggy26: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yes you are right madam, I too expected Buhari to have given his wife Aisha to Tinubu as second wife. Tinubu boys are all running Buhari's government, yet you said your husband is being treated like your used menstrual pad. Fashola, Fayemi, Abike- Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, e.t.c. Your husband's boy Fashola is the only Superman and Super Minister in this government managing three key ministries, Tunde Fowler is collecting the nation's tax while Ben Akabueze is in Budget office. Buhari only has his family in his kitchen cabinet. Madam, I think you are stressed, you want these kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers from potopoto republic to start opening their gutter mouth. If I hear pim from you again, Buhari will marry off one of his daughters to Tinubu and you will be relegated to the house manager to prove to you that Buhari and Tinubu are together forever.
Zomb...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by joe120120(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Kkokoma dance abi na awilo
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by 49cents(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
BarrackGhost:
To say that Tinubu was TRASHED after 2015 election is a BIG FAT LIE. He was a bit sideline cos he wanted to determine everything that happen in this administration

She said it on TVC program Your Views
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Adebowale89(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
in the look of things in southwest politics, tinubu is about to be conquered politically and be reduce to nothing in southwest political limelight if he doesn't desist from his greedy and selfish interest

what else does he want that he has not acquired in life. if I acquire 20% of what he got, my next generation cannot suffered. I expect someone like that to be prudent and take his people interest first before any other thing

voting buhari would be the most regrettable decision, a southwesterners would ever regretting doing. I don't care if southwestern is buhari VP, him and his immediate family all have permanent residence card of USA
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by wingmanII: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yawn.... i agree with you wink
Childish and extremely stupid.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by KanwuliaExtra: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2018
The USER getting USED! grin
Tinubu think say im get sense.
Dealing with Buhari is like dealing with an “illiterate barrack tout”!

Poor TINUBU!
Cry me AN OCEAN dear Remy! cry
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2018
wingmanII:

wingmanII's message to his worthless spermbank mother:
Childish and extremely stupid.

I agree again...now buzz off wink
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by muchroom(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Doube minded answers
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by carinmom(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
madridguy:
I no lie naaa grin grin grin Nigeria politician are too greedy in nature.

Akhi you are right o
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by slivertongue: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=madridguy post=65213360] she meant reponsive governance and nt patronage. ur time &season wil surely come
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ballerin(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
OluRemi,

Leadership is not inspirational, it is intuitive.

Again, Management is not technical, it is administrative.

There is no point for Tinubu to speak through his wife, he is a man, he should stop being a silly push.

One thing is certain; Buhari has failed Nigerians, all of them. [s]And Tinubu is scared of EFCC so he must accept every overture from the Aso Rockers to save himself,[/s] but what Tinubu does not know, which people who love him dearly should inform him is this; If Buhari wins again through the mechanics of Tinubu's Power Play, it is not Aso Rockers that he needs to be scared of, it is the riot of a million unemployed which are products of Buhari's mal-administration that will burn down his Businesses all over the country. This is not a threat, [s]but we must understand that Ghana's President is not on the class of Buhari,[/s] and his developmental ideals makes me look at Ghanians as better politicians, better voters and have a better future as a country.

Irrespective of our parties of affiliation, we should not let the mistake that has ridiculed Nigeria to continue.

Tinubu needs to know when to be a real man. Money does not make a man, it makes a man rich. But what being a man means, is what Tinubu is NOT.

That is why he speaks through his wife and sometimes through Bisi Akande.

Shame!

Do not limit your Learning
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
ballerin:
Do not limit your Learning
Says a mental tadpole.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ballerin(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
carinmom:

Hahahahah, this your comment sha
I need you in my room right now, need to teach you some sense. Come in hijab, it would be more fun.

* fulani herdsmen must kill to defend themselves -- Prof Ango Abdulahi (spokesman for Arewa Elders Forum)
* Benue valley belongs to Fulani -- Prof Umar Labdo.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ballerin(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
Says a mental tadpole.
Olodo, go update yourself. A young man with a dusty brain grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ballerin:
Olodo, go update yourself. A young man with a dusty brain grin
My bad, sorry you are not a tadpole. I hereby promote you to the maturity of a Toad.

Congrats.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by booblacain(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Adebowale89:
in the look of things in southwest politics, tinubu is about to be conquered politically and be reduce to nothing in southwest political limelight if he doesn't desist from his greedy and selfish interest

what else does he want that he has not acquired in life. if I acquire 20% of what he got, my next generation cannot suffered. I expect someone like that to be prudent and take his people interest first before any other thing

voting buhari would be the most regrettable decision, a southwesterners would ever regretting doing. I don't care if southwestern is buhari VP, him and his immediate family all have permanent residence card of USA

Well, Remi said he is doing it for the love of the country.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Letoma(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yes you are right madam, I too expected Buhari to have given his wife Aisha to Tinubu as second wife. Tinubu boys are all running Buhari's government, yet you said your husband is being treated like your used menstrual pad. Fashola, Fayemi, Abike- Dabiri, Ben Akabueze, Tunde Fowler, e.t.c. Your husband's boy Fashola is the only Superman and Super Minister in this government managing three key ministries, Tunde Fowler is collecting the nation's tax while Ben Akabueze is in Budget office. Buhari only has his family in his kitchen cabinet. Madam, I think you are stressed, you want these kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers from potopoto republic to start opening their gutter mouth. If I hear pim from you again, Buhari will marry off one of his daughters to Tinubu and you will be relegated to the house manager to prove to you that Buhari and Tinubu are together forever.
you get bad mouth sha.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by ballerin(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
My bad, sorry you are not a tadpole. I hereby promote you to the maturity of a Toad.

Congrats.
Devote more time to reading than wasting away on public space. It would be worse off transferring your bad education to younger ones.
Slowpoke!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
ballerin:
Devote more time to reading than wasting away on public space. It would be worse off transferring your bad education to younger ones.
Slowpoke!

Despicable tot.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by eventsms(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why take advantage of our free bulk sms mobile messaging today to Broadcast your event or business to mobile technology?

This free awuf end today. Rush now

http://eventsms.com.ng/index.php/component/users/?view=registration&Itemid=135
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Splashme: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
eezeribe:
... And now your husband is allowing Buhari to use him again in the so called reconciliation assignment ;I know he is smarter than that,he only accepted that assignment for his own personal political interests which include:
1)He doesn't want his brainchild (the APC) to crumble.
2)He wants his party to remain in power until the power gets to him....
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by TheKingIsHere: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why has this topic not hit front page?

Where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by cooldipo(m): 3:46am On Feb 21, 2018
I don't know the kind of story he will tell us this time,,?

Time is up!

Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / El-Rufai Bends Down To Greet Abdulsalami Abubakar In Zaria (Photos)