Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,861 members, 7,909,234 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election (28466 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Splashme: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
nawtyme:
Wait let buhari win the second tenure,then you would see real thrashing.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Parachoko: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Shroud:
Tinubu is Buhari's used toilet paper and his wife is only speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Funny how a Nigerian politician speaks about God and hell.

I know APC , as it is today, will not survive beyond 2019 win or lose.
The joke is on you
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Parachoko: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2022
PointZerom:
Madam your husband is a political corpse,
The joke is on you
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election by Parachoko: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2022
OluRemi,

One thing is certain; Buhari has failed Nigerians, all of them. And Tinubu is scared of EFCC so he must accept every overture from the Aso Rockers to save himself, but what Tinubu does not know, which people who love him dearly should inform him is this; [b]If Buhari wins again through the mechanics of Tinubu's Power Play, it is not Aso Rockers that he needs to be scared of, it is the riot of a million unemployed which are products of Buhari's mal-administration that will burn down his Businesses all over the country[/b]This is not a threat, but we must understand that Ghana's President is not on the class of Buhari, and his developmental ideals makes me look at Ghanians as better politicians, better voters and have a better future as a country.

Tinubu needs to know when to be a real man. Money does not make a man, it makes a man rich. But what being a man means, is what Tinubu is NOT.

That is why he speaks through his wife and sometimes through Bisi Akande.

Shame!

Asiwaju haters like this one don dey plan to burn his properties since 2018, the opportunity opened for them in 2020, and while spreading propaganda,they started Burning LASG properties and planning to attack the so called Tinubu Properties like Oriental Hotel and looting malls like ShopRite.

This boy even feels Ghana is doing better than Nigeria grin As at when he made the comment and till now, the cost of living in Nigeria is lower than in Ghana. Right now, The Cedis is the most terrible currency in the world.

Look at him mocking Asiwaju and calling him a coward grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.