Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,762 members, 7,941,881 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Just A Shot Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Shot Story (657 Views)

Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / If You Had To Take A Shot For Every Person You Had Sex With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Shot Story by ovii: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
A blind girl hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If only I could only see the world, I will marry you.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. He asked her, 'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?'

The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind.
The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him. Her boyfriend left her in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying:
'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, before they were yours, they were mine. '
This is how the human brain often works when our 'status changes'. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations.
Re: Just A Shot Story by ARmanx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
BUCKET LIST>>> datz where i herd da exact same story
Re: Just A Shot Story by neily(f): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2010
This is a good one, but i don't think it should be here.
Re: Just A Shot Story by daduke2k(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2010
Ofcourse it should. Shws sum women and greed
Re: Just A Shot Story by puskin: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2010
@OP

eh!!!!! U tried with the joke.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship / Please Healp ! / Another Scammer On The Loose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.