Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,898 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride (1241 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride by nice2nite(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2007
it is better to lose your pride than to lose the one you LOVE because of pride
Re: It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride by ugodaniel(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2007
trying to solve the riddle
Re: It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride by abdkabir(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
Good Question.
Re: It Is Better To Lose your Pride Than To Lose The One You LOVE Because Of Pride by ima1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
depends on the situation that warrants that kinda decision

(1) (Reply)

Re: Can You Beat My Phonographic Photography / It Hurts So Bad! / Can You Allow Your Partner To Answer Your Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.