Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:07 AM

'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, (633 Views)

"Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by Bhelamblog(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Big Brother Naija star Efe has sent out strong words to people who are criticizing his songs, Some even say they regretted ever voting for him.
The Aspiring singer has however reacted to the critics, And according to him, his music life is no ones business, that whatever link between people who voted for him had, ended the day the show ended, so everyone mind your business..
See his tweet below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/bbnaija-entertained-you-for-money-you.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by Threebear(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Look at the animal Nigerians changed his life, see how he pays them back.

That's why they say, wash a pig, powder it and perfume it, a pig will always be a pig. grin

Glad I never wasted my votes on this ingrate.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by afolayangs(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
una don hear. lol
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by Bhelamblog(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
MOre
Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by Biggie225(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Warri based on logistics ...lol

Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by PMWSpirit(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
This werey just play his penalty go throw in
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by 007author(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Efe is going the wrong way
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by LesbianBoy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Baba don dey proud grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by SIMPLYkush: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
this guy life is just miserable.... wasted music career, wasted time in bbn now his money is finished
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Didirin.okugbe.them Don give you small change and attention aka 5mins fame,you don.dey swell grin

Oponu,afofugbemu,gbewudani
Re: 'I Entertained You For The Money You Paid At Bbnaija'- Efe To Song Critics, by Kobicove(m): 4:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Serves you people right, you voted based on sentiments and turned the show into a poverty alleviation scheme grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And Ceec , Ceec Is Trying To Be Me - Khloe / Former Beauty Queen Steps Out With Politician Hubby, Honorable Akinlade / Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Young Boy In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.