Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (15322 Views)

UNIBEN Lecturer, Tony Asekhuno, Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Students / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
marvin906:

no
all am saying is that wisdom should be applied in everything..

Which kind useless wisdom?

Like a lecturer gave F to a girl for not sleeping with him?
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by woolinla(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Servicom
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by oyetpel(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
As a man and at this stage of my life.
If my female lecturer ask me for sex for good grade, i would gladly accept.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by marvin906(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Which kind useless wisdom?

Like a lecturer gave F to a girl for not sleeping with him?

did I say you shouldn't do anything to the lecturer..
all I said was use wisdom..
it seems you don't know attacking some lecturers is like committing academic suicide..
let me tell you something that lecturer that you reported..
I can bet you that the girl will never fail that course..
buh the lecturer friends course's is another issue
am not saying don't fight against sexual harassment
buh use your head
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Makavelli099(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
peace corps of Nigeria
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by AlphaMajestic: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
it can seems to be joke bt sensitive u heart dat

Hey...ur phone no good Cos dis ur sentence jus sent shocks all over my body
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by brojoshua: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2018
You report really to God because even all who looted Nigeria's money and wealth are known by government and governments and are reported to government, EFCC, police and co, so also are those who rigged national assembly elections and so on and nothing has been done to any of them, and these are even the ones Nigerians are celebrating and giving all types of traditional titles or really traditional curses
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by tuna4servi(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I day with you. Nigeria no get any confirmed agency to help you o. the best bet is for you to publicly shame the lecurer. mention his name and tag everybody to your story but remain anonymous.

My cousin get that problem before but nobody believed her. the questions way dem go ask you way be the victim self you go shame why you speak out. use social media to your advantage. if you get the picture of the man send am gimme. I go help you push the story far and tarnish his name. people go day ask you stupid questions like are you sure as if to say they are ignorant to the trends. 90% of our lecturers are users of our kids. I will make sure I publicly tarnish that person name till him own family members go begin call him number.send his foto let us use him as a scape goat.
My girlfriend is in that problem right now
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by obstead200(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I day with you. Nigeria no get any confirmed agency to help you o. the best bet is for you to publicly shame the lecurer. mention his name and tag everybody to your story but remain anonymous.

My cousin get that problem before but nobody believed her. the questions way dem go ask you way be the victim self you go shame why you speak out. use social media to your advantage. if you get the picture of the man send am gimme. I go help you push the story far and tarnish his name. people go day ask you stupid questions like are you sure as if to say they are ignorant to the trends. 90% of our lecturers are users of our kids. I will make sure I publicly tarnish that person name till him own family members go begin call him number.send his foto let us use him as a scape goat.
This is stupid bro. Don't create a court case for urself.
If our ladies can just sit down and read their books, they won't have to worry about sexual harassment.

I have said this several times. Even the most randy lecturer will be scared to fail a student who deserves to pass.
If u refuse to read, and u are begging to pass, the lecturer reserves the right to determine how he wants to be compensated for passing u.

And yes, I am a lecturer. One stupid student intentionally missed her defence with me the other day. Even when I have granted her several waivers to enable her meet up and defend with her mates. She came with loads of excuses for coming late on the D day. That is how these girls behave. They think that just because they are pretty, they get to behave anyhow in academics and go Scotfree.
I ignored her.
2mrw she will be the first to start a rumor that she failed because I was toasting her. But since I have all my facts, she is on a long thing.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Hey...ur phone no good Cos dis ur sentence jus sent shocks all over my body
z gud, am only a fast typer....
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by obstead200(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2018
tuna4servi:

My girlfriend is in that problem right now
check well. Ur girlfriend no dey read. Tell her to read her books and write her exams independently. No lecturer can do anything about her.

Even if she has an 'E'' as long as it is a pass mark. If the lecturer dares to fail her, she can call for her script to be remarked in comparison with the marks awarded her classmates for the same exam.

I am a lecturer. This things still work.

But if she Did not read, or she copied in exam, tell her to either give the lecturer what he wants or get ready to rewrite the paper until she either passes it, or till it becomes time barred and she drops out, or till the lecturer no longer teaches that course.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
marvin906:

did I say you shouldn't do anything to the lecturer..
all I said was use wisdom..
it seems you don't know attacking some lecturers is like committing academic suicide..
let me tell you something that lecturer that you reported..
I can bet you that the girl will never fail that course..
buh the lecturer friends course's is another issue
am not saying don't fight against sexual harassment
buh use your head

U are still blabbing in general terms, ur shouting wisdom upandan without giving any single clue about the wisdom to apply, talk is always very cheap.

Once a student flogs down a lecturer in total victory, the school gets scared of her, Not just the lecturer involved.

Once a case is blown wide open n the school, police n courts hear about it, every other lecturer steps back n that reg number becomes sacred. No sane lecturer will tamper with such a student again.

We don use DSS arrest n disgrace our civil engineering lecturer in ESUT for declaring F to our whole hall (like 50 students) because he caught one person using his textbook inside the exam hall and nothing fukking happened.

I don go meet lecturer for lecture hall for ESUT year 2 psychology n explained to him the reasons why he should delete his students phone number n stop chyking here. He did so on the spot in front of his students.

Nigga this won't be the first time I'm dealing with this, Lecturers prey on weak students and ALWAYS avoid the fierce ones. A pervert always hopes that their prey doest tell anyone.

Once case blows open in public, Its gameover.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2018
obstead200:
check well. Ur girlfriend no dey read. Tell her to read her books and write her exams independently. No lecturer can do anything about her.

Even if she has an 'E'' as long as it is a pass mark. If the lecturer dares to fail her, she can call for her script to be remarked in comparison with the marks awarded her classmates for the same exam.

But if she Did not read, or she copied in exam, tell her to either give the lecturer what he wants or get ready to rewrite the paper until she either passes it, or till it becomes time barred and she drops out, or till the lecturer no longer teaches that course.

SPOT ON!!
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by marvin906(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are still blabbing in general terms, ur shouting wisdom upandan without giving any single clue about the wisdom to apply, talk is always very cheap.

Once a student flogs down a lecturer in total victory, the school gets scared of her, Not just the lecturer involved.

Once a case is blown wide open n the school, police n courts hear about it, every other lecturer steps back n that reg number becomes sacred. No sane lecturer will tamper with such a student again.

We don use DSS arrest n disgrace our civil engineering lecturer in ESUT for declaring F to our whole hall (like 50 students) because he caught one person using his textbook inside the exam hall and nothing fukking happened.

I don go meet lecturer for lecture hall for ESUT year 2 psychology n explained to him the reasons why he should delete his students phone number n stop chyking here. He did so on the spot in front of his students.

Nigga this won't be the first time I'm dealing with this, Lecturers prey on weak students and ALWAYS avoid the fierce ones. A pervert always hopes that their prey doest tell anyone.

Once case blows open in public, Its gameover.

dude all my statements where referring to students that are weak and defenseless..
undecided undecided undecided
you nor get level nobody dey your back to defend you
when he decides to attack which he will.
na you wan go fight lecturer undecided undecided
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by olamariamjonez(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Report to the ministry of women affairs or humans right lawyer
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by kolawoleibukun: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
obstead200:

This is stupid bro. Don't create a court case for urself.
If our ladies can just sit down and read their books, they won't have to worry about sexual harassment.

I have said this several times. Even the most randy lecturer will be scared to fail a student who deserves to pass.
If u refuse to read, and u are begging to pass, the lecturer reserves the right to determine how he wants to be compensated for passing u.

And yes, I am a lecturer. One stupid student intentionally missed her defence with me the other day. Even when I have granted her several waivers to enable her meet up and defend with her mates. She came with loads of excuses for coming late on the D day. That is how these girls behave. They think that just because they are pretty, they get to behave anyhow in academics and go Scotfree.
I ignored her.
2mrw she will be the first to start a rumor that she failed because I was toasting her. But since I have all my facts, she is on a long thing.
ashawo day side him fellow rapist
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by kolawoleibukun: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I'm currently suing the school I graduated from 2014. This is a school that cleared me and mobilized me for nysc. I even got a statement of result and had my results approved by them. Only for me to comeback in 2016 to demand for my transcript and I was told that I was having 10 carryovers. As we speak the case is in court.
sue the idiots. very useless things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
marvin906:

dude all my statements where referring to students that are weak and defenseless..
undecided undecided undecided
you nor get level nobody dey your back to defend you
when he decides to attack which he will.
na you wan go fight lecturer undecided undecided

Like u said earlier n like u always say.......

The Pevert n the Rapist hopes that their victims does not tell anyone.

Once a girl in such a mess involves her family from Popcy to mumsy to elder cousins n uncles, The assailant will back down.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by obstead200(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Like u said earlier n like u always say.......

The Pevert n the Rapist hopes that their victims does not tell anyone.

Once a girl in such a mess involves her family from Popcy to mumsy to elder cousins n uncles, The assailant will back down.
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
In Igbo adage, jide offor, jide Ogu.

U cannot fail woefully, come begging and expect a lecturer who is randy not to demand payment in what ever form he seems fit.
If u want to fight a lecturer, for the sake of ur future, make sure u have the righteous and valid ground for such battle. Or else, na u go cry, last last.
The advice I give to any girl who says a lecturer is after her is this: "read ur books, write ur exams without even looking at your neighbor, pass on merit, then let us know how a lecturer can undermine or victimize u."

If the girl tells me that she already failed the course before the lecturer noticed her, then I will tell her to either read harder to pass, or give the lecturer a higher price to make him forget the pussy, else, she better give in and let him have his way.

I repeat: no lecturer in his right mind would dare fail a student who deserves to pass.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by tuna4servi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
obstead200:

He's not collecting her assignment and also her practical assignment as at today
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
obstead200:

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
In Igbo adage, jide offor, jide Ogu.

U cannot fail woefully, come begging and expect a lecturer who is randy not to demand payment in what ever form he seems fit.
If u want to fight a lecturer, for the sake of ur future, make sure u have the righteous and valid ground for such battle. Or else, na u go cry, last last.
The advice I give to any girl who says a lecturer is after her is this: "read ur books, write ur exams without even looking at your neighbor, pass on merit, then let us know how a lecturer can undermine or victimize u."

If the girl tells me that she already failed the course before the lecturer noticed her, then I will tell her to either read harder to pass, or give the lecturer a higher price to make him forget the pussy, else, she better give in and let him have his way.

I repeat: no lecturer in his right mind would dare fail a student who deserves to pass.

U are talking about something else entirely.

"".I repeat: no lecturer in his right mind would dare fail a student who deserves to pass.""

It fuckkin happens all the time in federal n state universities.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by obstead200(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
tuna4servi:

He's not collecting her assignment and also her practical assignment as at today
did she submit as and when due?
When someone is after u, u don't help him to catch u
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by obstead200(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are talking about something else entirely.

"".I repeat: no lecturer in his right mind would dare fail a student who deserves to pass.""

It fuckkin happens all the time in federal n state universities.

I repeat, e no dey happen any how. Lecturers are far wiser now. They know they have enemies even among their colleagues who will like to see them fall. And among jobless pple who covet their jobs.
No sane Human being will knowingly set a trap for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships / Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Delsu 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out (check Yours Online Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.