Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Am Sweet In Bed, Try Me And See - Mr Ibu Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sweet In Bed, Try Me And See - Mr Ibu Says (365 Views)

VIDEO: Nigeria Dey Chop Palm Kernel, Mr. Ibu Says As He Bids Farewell / Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sweet In Bed, Try Me And See - Mr Ibu Says by goldcoinhub: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nollywood actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr. Ibu is out here bragging about his sex game. According to him, he is so sweet on bed, all that is needed top be done by anyone that intends to confirm this is to try him out.

The actor in a chat with Inside Nollywood said his delivery package is complete and he has the ability to drive any woman crazy. He even went further to reveal the secret to his good looks.

The actor mentioned that he has been able to maintain a good look just because he does not take alcohol or any sugary drink and he doesn't smoke neither does he eat any carbohydrate food

In his words;

“Persistence and true spirit of sportsmanship have kept me on. Aside that, I’m also sweet in bed, I am good and very proud of myself. Try me and you will be amazed. I deliver very well. I can drive women crazy. People keep asking the secret of my good looks, but the fact remains that I don’t take alcohol or sugary drinks. I don’t smoke. I also don’t take carbohydrates. I live on vegetables and smoothies. All these keep me going and looking very healthy,”

John Okafor stated in another interview on how his son was killed by the unprofessional attitude of medical doctors in the country. In the interview, he berated the medical personnel in the country and how they don't take the lives of their patients seriously.

He told Saturday Beats:

“On January 18, 2011, my son fell ill. He was diagnosed with inflammation of the liver. The hospital suggested that he should be scanned. At the same time, I was informed that I could take my son out of the hospital to get the scan done elsewhere. But the same people later declined, saying that everything had to be done in the hospital because he was too weak to be taken outside.

After a while, I was told that there was no electricity in the hospital. When I asked if there was no standby generator, they said there was no fuel in it. I offered to pay for fuel only to be told that the man that operated the generator was not around. When I left the place and got back later, the man still had not returned.

Then I was advised to write an application and submit to the admin department. That was how my son died. Later, one of the doctors came to me and without even sympathising with me, asked if I could release my boy’s corpse to him so that they could cut it open and use it to teach other medical students. At that moment, I felt like committing murder for the first time in my life. When I told my lawyer what happened at the hospital, he was shocked.

He said it was actionable. Due to the severe blow, I received because of the death of my son, I told him that I was ready to take the hospital management to court and sue for $100 million in damages because my son’s death was caused by the carelessness of the professionals whose duty was to save his life. But my lawyer advised me to let go.”

http://lailasnews.com/sweet-bed-try-see-john-okafor/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Asari Comes For Buhari's Govt, For The Lies Told About Otueke Road / Checkout These Beautiful Photos From Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / MUSIC: Brite Benson Ft. CDQ - One Way @britebenson1 @cdqolowo @Naijamusicspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.