Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,468 members, 7,968,302 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy (29129 Views)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by HigherEd: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. It's people like you who take NUC ratings seriously.

Anything can be accredited when the owner is influential and his money is long.

Oyedepo can present a hut today and it would be accredited. You know these things boy.

If you don't take NUC ratings seriously, then by what means do you attest to the fact that Public schools are better than privates schools?
Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by neezar: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
Federal universities flog many of dis upgraded secondary schools called private university..
Even in place of work , I don't trust fully all these medical graduates from private universities,
I don't want to go into stories ,it will sound a bit unprofessional.
Go to private university and see the abracadabra they are doing for them Dia .
Have you seen a private university student staying extra year rewriting failed courses?
Money answered all tinx Dia
It happens oo

Come 2 Madonna uni wink
Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by Mike4S: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2018
I can agree with those who schooled abroad but not those that schooled in Nigeria. Forget about strikes and other hindrances in public universities, they still have something to offer. Studies show intelligence is unique to each person and does not correlate to a specific race or gender. You don't put a job advert and limit it to a particular university.
Job is meant for a motley group of people in order for the best to be selected. This will cause harm to CU graduates in future because it is a flood gate that has been opened. Don't be surprised to hear that another employer of labour restricted his own to public university graduates.
I will continue to be a vehement opponent of such advertisement until the right thing is done. We are all in one Nigeria where it was reported that our education has expired. CU was not excluded from that report, so how can a firm wake up and demanded to recruit only CU graduates. Did others receive what is ersatz to theirs? So many questions begging for explanation.
Now that CU graduates have been made supercilious that others will queue behind them, let's see the outcome.
Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by uyiekpenn(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
osazsky:
u can't sue them go back and complete ur cos,u tought u could pass tru d back door by bribing ,pls tell us d full story
it's people like you that support injustice and the undue intimidation of others. No wonder people like you never move further in your life.
Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by SammieJayh(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. It's people like you who take NUC ratings seriously.

Anything can be accredited when the owner is influential and his money is long.

Oyedepo can present a hut today and it would be accredited. You know these things boy.

I guess Oyedepo also bribes the employers who feel covenant university graduates have more to offer compared to public graduates...

I lost my faith in public education last year when I visited OAU and saw hostels not befitting for a poultry...when almighty UI lost accreditation for pharmacy...and when great UNILAG admitted a girl with a score of zero...

You have a point though, where you said long money; it's actually true because covenant university can afford to equip their laboratories and get the best faculty from the country and around the world...

I've been searching covenant university on Twitter regularly for the past 8 months...and they always have 1 or 2 foreign professors every month coming to visit, lecture and motivate their students...

How many of your yeye public universities can do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by HeyCorleone(m): 1:36am On Mar 03, 2018
SammieJayh:

I guess Oyedepo also bribes the employers who feel covenant university graduates have more to offer compared to public graduates...

I lost my faith in public education last year when I visited OAU and saw hostels not befitting for a poultry...when almighty UI lost accreditation for pharmacy...and when great UNILAG admitted a girl with a score of zero...

You have a point though, where you said long money; it's actually true because covenant university can afford to equip their laboratories and get the best faculty from the country and around the world...

I've been searching covenant university on Twitter regularly for the past 8 months...and they always have 1 or 2 foreign professors every month coming to visit, lecture and motivate their students...

How many of your yeye public universities can do that?

Lol. I'm from the Department of History and International Studies, Uniben. All our profs have international standing.
Re: Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy by SammieJayh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. I'm from the Department of History and International Studies, Uniben. All our profs have international standing.

You still managed to miss/avoid the point... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.