Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video (359 Views)

How To Turn Your Amazon Products Into Videos For Traffic And Sales Commissions / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Have any ebook or Kindle that's not selling?

Well, now you can make extra money from your book by converting it into a money making YouTube video.

Videos with artificial narration are making a lot of money on YouTube with hundreds of thousands or millions of views.

You can upload your unique content now and start cashing in.

I will turn your book into a PowerPoint and generate a narrated video that you can upload and promote and make money from advertisements.

You have the choice of two voices, male or female Microsoft voices that sound lifelike and can be distributed.

Your standard video has text on the left, images on the right that move with every transition.

You will have the voice narrate the entire book and break it up into about 8 videos to create a channel.

Non-fiction books work best, but I can also work with fiction. If the book is very long, you will be asked to submit a summary of it suitable to prepare a slide show with it.
NOTE: THIS SERVICE IS NOT FREE BUT COST A TOKEN OF

JUST EMAIL MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM OR CALL 08186763414 FOR MORE EQUIRIES.

Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
SAMPLE IMAGES OF HOW YOUR VIDEO WILL LOOK LIKE

Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions

Do you work with my PowerPoint instead?

Yes, absolutely, if you have a PowerPoint, I will work with that as well.

Can I submit my fiction book?

Yes absolutely, we can convert a fiction book into a PowerPoint slide show narrated. However it will be a summary and you may have to submit a summary for us to work with. At the end of the summary we can promote your book on Amazon with a slide. Or you can add your book link to your YoutTube.
Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
I have a short non-fiction Kindle book, can you work with taht?

Absolutely, I will summarize it and prepare the slide show and create the video. I can use your cover as an image and add other interesting images to the videl
Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do you have a variety of voices?
Microsoft David and Microsoft Zira. If you want Nuance or foreign voices minimum JUST REQUEST IT. No animation for Nuance. Please note that I can convert PowerPoints in other languages, since this is automatic, even if I don't speak the language it will work.
Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do you have any examples?

Yes we do just email martin.hall2@gmail.com or call 08186763414 and request the samples.
Re: Now Turn Your Ebooks And Any Digital Products Into A Money Making Youtube Video by villagepeoplefb: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
share that your dormant books, ebooks or digital products with us and let us help you make real money with it.

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation! Special Invitation! Special Invitation! (in Abuja) / CBN Promises To Increase Women’s Access To Credit / Only Way Left For The Average Nigerian To End Money Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.