Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,847 members, 7,912,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Huge Man Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huge Man Problems (1439 Views)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Man Problems by Tweedy1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
[center]Sorry guys the first one i had posted, there was an error, so i had to post it again![/center]

Yall, I have a really really big issue right now. Ok, i have a boyfriend and we've been together for 2 1/2 years, we broke up occasionally because he cheated on me (he still denies it to this day) and I just couldn't take his bull sh*t anymore. So now theres this guy that I had my eye on for a while, and we've been speaking and I really like him. My boyfriend knows about him (he knows that he's a really good friend to me) but he doesn't know about my boyfriend. Yesterday he did something that really made me upset, and now i didn't want to communicate with him. But toady he bought me flowers, I guess to make up for yesterday, but i still don't want to speak to him. I'm not talking to my boyfriend right now because he really pissed me off angry, i don't know what to do    Should I break up with my boyfriend and maybe start a relationship with the other guy? Or should I just break up with my boyfriend and disassociate myself with both of them?
Re: Huge Man Problems by OmoEko1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
***peeping and moving to the next threa**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by bejarano(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
Why punish the other guy?

You might need some space from guys in general until you get your head straight.

However if you liek the second guy then if he is a friend then he will understand your
predicament and wait. Well he will if he really loves you.

The boyfriend is not going to change and I think you would save the heartache if
you just give him his marching orders, it might be hard but the pain will lessen by the
day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by whiteNkem(f): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2007
As far as I see where u stand regarding the boyfriend, it's like a dump him - dump him situation. Try to make an objective appreciation upon them both and see if any of them really deserves you. And then, ask yourself what you want? Craving for a relationship or just need some space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by bluenubian(f): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
better break up with the guy, once a cheater always a cheater, except in extreme cases, the worst part is that ur bf still denies it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by cuteass1(f): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2007
I think you should break up with your ex boyfriend, now not because he cheated (nobody is above mistakes) but because he denies it, he's not worth keeping.

About the other guy, search your heart. But judging from the fact that you're just coming out of a long relationship, i think you should go with the advice of some of ma sisters and brothers in the house. Take a break,think things through and if the other guy is meant for you, he'll be waiting when you're ready.

You wouldn't want to find out you jumped into conclussions because you were vulnerable sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Huge Man Problems by RuuDie(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2007
i agree with cutie.
just give urself time 2 chill & assess ur options with d nu' guy as 4 ur temporarily ex-b/f make the "ex-" permanent - but dis nu' guy, put him on a scale & weigh him properly, thoroughly; i ain't psychic but i've got a feelin he knows ur temporarily ex-b/f a lil' mo' than they both would admit 2 u - just a hunch undecided !
Re: Huge Man Problems by nkc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
dat new guy, might be God sent, or his there to eat u, and dump u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by ikamefa(f): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ topic fly solo for a likkle bit! take time out to get your head straight,and put things in perspective! , if a guy is really into you, he will wait for you( cos he knows you are worth the wait)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by iice(f): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2007
ikamefa:

@ topic fly solo for a likkle bit! take time out to get your head straight,and put things in perspective! , if a guy is really into you, he will wait for you( because he knows you are worth the wait)

Na so ooo ma sista! grin And if he starts dating during your hiatus, then you know he ain't really that into you!
Re: Huge Man Problems by orp: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2007
tweedy
age is not on your side,we all have our shortcomings and nobody is perfect. Call him, talk to him and both of you should build your future together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by alabiyemmy(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2007
meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by cuteass1(f): 1:38am On Mar 11, 2007
orp:

tweedy
age is not on your side,we all have our shortcomings and nobody is perfect. Call him, talk to him and both of you should build your future together.

alabiyemmy:

meaning?

my dear help me ask am. . . . .

@ orp

its a very bad habit jumping into conclussions without facts or evidence . . . . .

From her previous posts, you'll get to understand that the girl is not even 20 yet, and yet you think age is not on her side. . . . . na wah ooo . . . . . infact for the first time on this forum i'm short of words. . . . angry

even though age wasn't on her side, that's now a reason for her to be turned into a handkerchief. . . . . some men sef angry
Re: Huge Man Problems by Tweedy1(f): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
Well thanks guys, but i've decided to just be single because my boyfriend is trippin again and the other guy just wanted to get in my pants, but he didn't even like me. I asked him and that's what he told me TODAY. so i'm really upset and heart broken! I'm done with dating! i'm tired of it so i'm done! Thanks for your advice though! That's the 3rd time, I've been played, just can't take no more angry

My next thread is going to be: what do you do when your hearts broken?  cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Man Problems by orp: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2007
Tweedy, I don't understand you,do you want to be an impromptu SISTER now? Commom men, you have a problem and we are all trying to profer solutions. Heed to our suggestion and have a generation in future to propagate your visions,ideas and philosophies.
Re: Huge Man Problems by Tweedy1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
orp:

Tweedy, I don't understand you,do you want to be an impromptu SISTER now? Commom men, you have a problem and we are all trying to profer solutions. Heed to our suggestion and have a generation in future to propagate your visions,ideas and philosophies.

@ orp

I did take my fellow brothers and sisters advice, I'm leaving them alone and staying single so I can figure out what I want. What are you saying?
Re: Huge Man Problems by orp: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah , you are old enough to be responsible for acts and deeds .So help you,
Re: Huge Man Problems by Wantedola(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
My Advice. Just start afresh in a new relationship and with a new guy. Either with me or someone else. Get serious.
Re: Huge Man Problems by MizzPhoney(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please just stay away from relationships for a bit. You are confused at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Satifation / Heart Broken / Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.