Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

All Women Are Sluts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Sluts (10241 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Deal with your own issues bra... and go brush up your comprehension skills. ALPHA BOSS grin

Your mumu weak me I swear
be weak all you want. noone cares. women are sluts. if that hurts you take a panado. if in your world you mistreat sluts then it makes sense why you never wanna admit the obvious...
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

be weak all you want. noone cares. women are sluts. if that hurts you take a panado. if in your world you mistreat sluts then it makes sense why you never wanna admit the obvious...

Lol and in your mind this made sense. Run along with your empty rhetorics biko. You don try...

Still need your weed guy's number though grin

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

Why would it hurt me if you call women sluts? You're the one who is hurt and b!tching that I said it's okay to slap women around which I never did undecided

Seriously are you on your period today Ubunja? It's like you are oooo grin

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

And in your mind, calling a woman a slut in the first place is treating her right bah? Seriously bra, what brand of weed are you smoking? grin

Abi na another person dey use ur moniker today ni?
listen to yourself worshipping tha vagina. smh. when women say "all men are scum" you go mute and say nothing. a guy says "all women are sluts" suddenly you are Batman and must fight for women . smh.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

listen to yourself worshipping tha vagina. smh. when women say "all men are scum" you go mute and say nothing. a guy says "all women are sluts" suddenly you are Batman and must fight for women . smh.

Worshipping the vagina kwa? Me? Abeg make una bring chain oooooooooo... it's like the MIGHTY ALPHA Ubunja of Africa has finally lost it grin

I'm suspecting the involvement of something stronger than weed in action at this point.

6 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Why would it hurt me if you call women sluts? You're the one who is hurt and b!tching that I said it's okay to slap women around which I never did undecided

Seriously are you on your period today Ubunja? It's like you are oooo grin

when the insults begin just know someone is getting hurt. you are so weak bro.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

I don't see any insults in my retort to you. Seriously bro, whatever you're going through at the moment I suggest you sleep it off.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by modextus(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jagermeister:

Man I won't lie to you, a lot of guys are pussies and wussies!

I have nothing against treating people right, including women, but some dudes take it too far. Smh. Lol.

A typical example is how much guys 'like' the profile picture of girls on social media including Nairaland even if it's just a random animated picture. All for pussy.

I never ever like a females picture on social media and it's not because I hate them but I find it unnecessary especially if they have a lot already.

Manginas.. Lol
Man we share same ideology in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

I agree I'm actually quite weak. But you Ubunja! You are so STROOOONG. You are soooooooo ALPHA grin

Oh, how we beta males love to sit at your feet and lap up all the wealth of information you have to share.

Teach me, wise one!

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I don't see any insults in my retort to you. Seriously bro, whatever you're going through at the moment I suggest you sleep it off.
take your own advice and stop telling guys they are on their period all just coz it pisses you off that we said All Women Are Sluts. they are and they will still be long after you are dead... make peace with it.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

take your own advice and stop telling guys they are on their period all just coz it pisses you off that we said All Women Are Sluts. they are and they will still be long after you are dead... make peace with it.

I hear you bro. Iyaff do biko.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I hear you bro. Iyaff do biko.
no use fighting reality. you only waste energy.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

no use fighting reality. you only waste energy.

Okay ALPHA, I concede grin

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Okay ALPHA, I concede grin
okay then
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

okay then

But don't forget to take your meds okay bro? It is well with you
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

But don't forget to take your meds okay bro? It is well with you
continue worshipping vagina and we will see how far that will get you. we will see your thread of weeping. we wait... continue. you are not the first. adam was the first. continue.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

continue worshipping vagina and we will see how far that will get you. we will see your thread of weeping. we wait... continue. you are not the first. adam was the first. continue.

grin grin grin

And this is exactly why I said you should remember to take your meds

Ubunja the great! My nigga grin
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

grin grin grin

And this is exactly why I sad you should remember to take your meds

Ubunja the great! My nigga grin
continue i said. we will see how long that laugh will stay there. go on..noone is stopping you. did i stop you??
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

continue i said. we will see how long that laugh will stay there. go on..noone is stopping you. did i stop you??

The girl that set you on this path really did a number on you bra. Perhaps, instead of celebrating you I should be celebrating her. She's the real MVP.

The great...... Ubunja's ex-girlfriend maybe? I need suggestions grin

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

The girl that set you on this path really did a number on you bra. Perhaps, instead of celebrating you I should be celebrating her. She's the real MVP.

The great...... Ubunja's ex-girlfriend maybe? I need suggestions grin
first i was on weed. then on my period. now its my Ex. you just have to throw everything. you so funny.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

first i was on weed. then on my period. now its my Ex. you just have to throw everything. you so funny.

Not as funny as you tho. You should be a comedian.

Ubunja! Ubunja! My mentor grin
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
More like, All women have slutty tendencies.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

continue to defend sluts. maybe it will pay off. if it fails come back and we show you how men do it.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by donstan18: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mariinee:
More like, All women have slutty tendencies.

They are all undecided
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

march on. if vagina worship fails to get you laid just hala and i hook you up. that is if you are a real man under that moniker.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:

They are all undecided
Sorry?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

continue to defend sluts. maybe it will pay off. if it fails come back and we show you how men do it.

All dis ur accusations on my head, diaris God ooo cry cry
Re: All Women Are Sluts by donstan18: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Sorry?
Confused?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

All dis ur accusations on my head, diaris God ooo cry cry
well you cant lie to God and yourself. you are what you are. and we dont care. coz only a slut will defend a slut. am i right?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

march on. if vagina worship fails to get you laid just hala and i hook you up. that is if you are a real man under that moniker.

I figure you have been thinking I'm female which explains this confusing back and forth. Relax bro, it's really not that serious. Not all of us carry vagina on our head like Dangote cement okay? My first comment on this thread lends credence to that. Which made me wonder if you're seeing your period and maybe it's a very heavy flow coupled with painful cramps.

If not, why so serious? undecided
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

well you cant lie to God and yourself. you are what you are. and we dont care. coz only a slut will defend a slut. am i right?

Who is we? And what is with this your us against them mentality? If I jam you in real life I'm very sure I'd be really disappointed. People who talk a good game often end up falling short.

Hope you won't fall short, oh great one? grin
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I figure you have been thinking I'm female which explains this confusing back and forth. Relax bro, it's really not that serious. Not all of us carry vagina on our head like Dangote cement okay? My first comment on this thread lends credence to that. Which made me wonder if you're seeing your period and maybe it's a very heavy flow coupled with painful cramps.

If not, why so serious? undecided

i can ask you why you so serious coz you are the one throwing insults. im just talking to you calmly. am i not? i said women are sluts.and you said im high on weed and im on my period. which is funny coz you're being childish on a real issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.