Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

All Women Are Sluts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Sluts (10242 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

i can ask you why you so serious coz you are the one throwing insults. im just talking to you calmly. am i not? i said women are sluts.and you said im high on weed and im on my period. which is funny coz you're being childish on a real issue.

You accuse me of defending sluts and in the same vein accuse me of mistreating them. My brother can you see that you are not okay upstairs?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

You accuse me of defending sluts and in the same vein accuse me of mistreating them. My brother can you see that you are not okay upstairs?
if to you it doesnt make sense why dont you ask for clarification? will it kill you to do so??
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nygma:
Every female knows this is true no matter how they try to hide it.

bro,you are so correct,i think our society and religiousness make them not able to bring out their slutiness

from my experiences with women,many of them have crazy fantasy that they want to actualise but cant because of they are scared.

i know women who love bdsm,dominance and submission and many kinky stuff,how dey wish their husband or bf can hear their points

we have put women into a type of corner,making them feel so special and thinking they are robot that dont have needs.

most sensible women wants you to be gentlemen on the street but on bed bring out their slutiness without you been scared.

its a pity that most men are been brain washed by all these feminist movement bull shit,scared to be themselves,go to europe most of the men have been de-man,they behave like girls now.African men are the one pounding their girls because they believe we are real men.

if you want to be real man,dont listen to feminist non sense it will be make you scared,be your self,act like a man and carry your swagger.the same feminist will be the one begging for your pipe.

I know only idiots and those that dont have relationship with women will disagree with what the op and me wrote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

if to you it doesnt make sense why dont you ask for clarification? will it kill you to do so??

I won't ask cos people like you suffer from selective comprehension. You only understand what you choose to understand. We were all on the same page and suddenly you flipped on me like you're bipolar or something. Nigga please!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
thebosstrevor:

bro,you are so correct,i think our society and religiousness make them not able to bring out their slutiness

from my experiences with women,many of them have crazy fantasy that they want to actualise but cant because of they are scared.

i know women who love bdsm,dominance and submission and many kinky stuff,how dey wish their husband or bf can hear their points

we have put women into a type of corner,making them feel so special,all the women i got,i never took them special when dating until i caught them and infact no bullshit in relationship,if you Bleep up,i treat your Bleep up not by physical violence but with sense.

I know only idiots and those that dont have relationship with women will disagree with what the op and me wrote.
@bolded. you soo on point. too much respect for your woman limits her. she wont want to break that Angel image you have of her.my next post "Prostìtute" is exactly on that. good point
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I won't ask cos people like you suffer from selective comprehension. You only understand what you choose to understand. We were all on the same page and suddenly you flipped on me like you're bipolar or something. Nigga please!
by the way which page were we on together? the "All Women Are Sluts" page? coz i swear i didnt see you there.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
mysogynists everywhere...

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
mysogynists everywhere...
i would love to see you type "Misandrists everywhere " on threads where women diss men...
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

by the way which page were we on together? the "All Women Are Sluts" page? coz i swear i didnt see you there.

How will you see it? Upgrade your comprehension skills, you say no. angry
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

How will you see it? Upgrade your comprehension skills, you say no. angry
how about you stop yapping and post a comment you made agreeing Women are Sluts?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

how about you stop yapping and post a comment you made agreeing Women are Sluts?

Always take your medication, you say no. Just see ya life outside angry
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Always take your medication, you say no. Just see ya life outside angry
go and buy a Dodge Viper car and practise your dodging skills in it....
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

i would love to see you type "Misandrists everywhere " on threads where women diss men...
what would u do if ur aware that ur sister get to post a good picture of her on facebook and a random dude checks into her timeline and comments " all women are sluts"
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
for the guys: what would u do if ur aware that ur sister get to
post a good picture of her on facebook and a
random dude checks into her timeline and
comments " all women are sluts"...

some of u need to goan borrow small sense... a negative mindset achieves nothing positive

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

go and buy a Dodge Viper car and practise your dodging skills in it....

Go to the first page and see my first comment na. Bia nwoke, you like quarrel o grin

I hope this is not the skills you use in getting babes. Does nagging them to death work?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
what would u do if ur aware that ur sister get to post a good picture of her on facebook and a random dude checks into her timeline and comments " all women are sluts"
it sucks. but do i get pissed? why bother? somewhere some white man is calling my country a shiithole, do i get angry? why bother? thats life. toughen up.life is not roses and even roses have thorns. dont get provoked easily!!!!

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Go to the first page and see my first comment na. Bia nwoke, you like quarrel o grin

I hope this is not the skills you use in getting babes. Does nagging them to death work?
all im seeing is an Artful Dodger. no commet reposted i donbilivit.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

all im seeing is an Artful Dodger. no commet reposted i donbilivit.

The artful dodger calling me same. More like pot calling kettle black. Been fun though.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

The artful dodger calling me same. More like pot calling kettle black. Been fun though.
and with that you reach the End of your Thinking Capacity. ETC. when you have to hide behind the person you are debating its game over!!!!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

and with that you reach the End of your Thinking Capacity. ETC. when you have to hide behind the person you are debating its game over!!!!

Oya comman collect your award, chief debater. You are really not all that smart and I suspect a bit of psychosis too, which is why I said you suffer from selective comprehension.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Oya comman collect your award, chief debater. You are really not all that smart and I suspect a bit of psychosis too, which is why I said you suffer from selective comprehension.
sore loser. you not the first. dont go away bitter. just go away. you already said "its been fun"
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm beginning to think you were raised in a bitter/broken home... You lacked parental love while growing up as a kid. #NoOffence
ubunja:

it sucks. but do i get pissed? why bother? somewhere some white man is calling my country a shiithole, do i get angry? why bother? thats life. toughen up.life is not roses and even roses have thorns. dont get provoked easily!!!!

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
I'm beginning to think you were raised in a bitter/broken home... You lacked parental love while growing up as a kid. #NoOffence
dude go around being offended and provoked by everything and we will see how fast BP will kill you. even Christ being crucified never got provoked. like the meme says " Be Calm" just chillax. really. relax.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

u are nothing but a hardened gangstar
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

sore loser. you not the first. dont go away bitter. just go away. you already said "its been fun"

Hahahahaha e pain am oooo grin grin grin

So someone can get under your skin? How the ALPHA mighty have fallen

It's not 6pm yet and your mumu still dey weak me
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Hahahahaha e pain am oooo grin grin grin

So someone can get under your skin? How the ALPHA might have fallen
you the one who said you dont have time to debate and you just said "its been fun" yet here you are still with me. just relax with me and dont act like you dont enjoy my presence...
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
u are nothing but a hardened gangstar
chenzen you are the sperm that beat millions of other sperms to be born.its too late to be a simp now. you were gangstar the moment you were born...get used to it
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nygma(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=chenzen post=65415058]mysogynists everywhere... [/quote) Pvssy niccur spotted
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

you the one who said you dont have time to debate and you just said "its been fun" yet here you are still with me. just relax with me and dont act like you dont enjoy my presence...

See mumu o. Keep entertaining me bro, I've actually enjoyed myself on this thread regardless of your immense stupidity which you have put on display for the world to see.

At least, I'm sure everyone on this thread can agree on one fact. You are psychologically unbalanced.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

See mumu o. Keep entertaining me bro, I've actually enjoyed myself on this thread regardless of your immense stupidity which you have put on display for the world to see.

At least, I'm sure everyone on this thread can agree on one fact. You are psychologically unbalanced.
YES!!Thats my point. you started acting out like you had some important place to be.yet here you are still talking to me. enjoying debating me. c'mon admit you cant walk away. you wont die. its cool.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

YES!!Thats my point. you started acting out like you had some important place to be.yet here you are still talking to me. enjoying debating me. c'mon admit you cant walk away. you wont die. its cool.

I hope you're aware you seem kinda gay right now. Are you coming on to me? Are you a closet gay? Is that where all your anger and frustration at women come from? This thread has been revealing! grin
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I hope you're aware you seem kinda gay right now. Are you coming on to me? Are you a closet gay? Is that where all your anger and frustration at women come from? This thread has been revealing! grin
first im high on weed.then im on my period.then my Ex made me this way. NOW im gay. you just cant help yourself cant you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? / Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.