Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (93475 Views)

What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by Namt: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chai na sombdy papa na him dem d pay am diz kan tin? Naija govt wicket God punish devil police I salute una

Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by trulife: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
this is the root cause of the state of our NPF..saddening indeed
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by aoshea18: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
What’s the minimum wage in Nigeria that police recruit would be earning 9k? This information must be fabricated as usual!
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by raphaeladeyele: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wao, problems of Nigeria start from home, mostly corruption
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by Maski87: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
1 AK 47 hired to armed robber 20000.naira.
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by bonna4u(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
profosa:

A police recruit is being fed and accommodate during this period at the academy after passing out he/she becomes a constable.

Thanks for the info, but considering the economic situation of the country; the salary scale for the other lower ranks is still poor.
You don't give a hungry man a gun when there is a saying; a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by zinaunreal(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Celdanstar:
This structure is faulty, the minimum should be N50,000.00
can you pay it?
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by zinaunreal(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
isralkhaleed:
for anyone that cares to believe...the salary you see here is not the true amount...the salaries been paid to police is FAR less than what you see here...
can you prove it? source source source
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by Bapy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Greene66:

Do not compare a bloody police commissioner with an Army Captain or it's equivalent in the Armed Forces.Police is not Military. The work isn't the same.
yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by GeneralB: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:

I got nothing wrong.

If i payed you 9k for training, would you be happy?

Then when you finish with your training, you come do 'transferred aggression' on Nigerians.
Remember that during the training all your basic needs( food,shelter, clothing) are provided freely and you are restricted within the four walls of the training institution, that Money being payed is like a bonus. And for your information even soldiers during their training are payed similarly so it's not an excuse for police behaviour and unprofessionalism to civilians.
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by marticeus(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
That is absolutely wickedness, an extremely and epitome of man inhumanity to his fellow man. It can only be acceptable if Nigeria is a totally collapsed state but a society where you see a sizable number of their of their citizens living in opulence and driving latest versions of the SUVs and a state that is well known for consumptions of exotic and expensive wines, perpetually keeping its police in abject poverty is nothing but evil.
How can our society be sane? When Alaba boys can conveniently pay the salaries of IG and AIGs, honesty this nation can never seize to amaze me, shame on Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by fiveinfos: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
The Nigeria Police salary structure and how much an average Nigeria police officer is been paid is one interesting question many people have asked as many believe the Nigeria police salary should be on par with any top paying job in the country because the security of lives and properties of the citizen is solely resting on them.
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by naijabioworth(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2019
it has been updated, i think federal government is planning to increase the total number of police force to 650,000 from 372,000. Again emphasis on "planning" anyways i got the full gist here

Nigerian Police Ranks and full Nigerian Police Salary Structure
Re: Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
emmyw:
Nigerian Police Salary Structure
Police Corporal On Grade Level 04 (10)’s Salary per month is N51,113.59 and 69 amd his Annual Salary is N2,251400.28
Chief Of Superintendent N242,715.65 and his Annual Salary is N2,912,587.8
Deputy Commissioner Of Police On Grade 14 (step7)’s Salary per month is N278,852.79 and his Annual Salary is N3,346,233.48
Commissioner Of Police on Grade 15 (step1)’s Salary per month is N266,777.79 and his Annual Salary is N3,201,333.48
Commissioner Of Police on Grade 15 (step 6)’s Salary per month is N302,970.47 and his Annual SalaryisN3,635,645.64
Assistant Inspector General Of Police’s Salary per month is N499,751.87

CC: Lalasticlala

[b]Source: https://www.currentjobvacancy.com/nigerian-police-salary-structure/
Please don't be annoyed. What is this grade 2, grade 8, grade 18, etc in the Nigerian police Force? How do they grade it, is it based on academic qualification? Or what. I really don't understand why some Sergent will be receiving 56, and some 65 thousand. Please can you clear my curiosity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Instagram Real And Organic Likes? / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.