Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (32379 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:
if only a job could also solve your beauty issues...
save yourself first..
you really need help..
please get out of my mentions..jobless thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Baby you just can't stop quoting me,can you? Lol.

Neither am I the one quoting everyone on the thread to stay relevant! Lol.. I'm beginning to think the number of mentions you get in a day equates your self worth, I may be wrong though wink

Sugar pie kiss

dont use me to try to regain the self-esteem this thread took from you.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

save yourself first..

you really need help..

please get out of my mentions..jobless thing.
between joblessness and ugliness what can be solved in 1 month? dont tell me. tell the ugly girl in the mirror.she is screwd.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

his joblessness on here is top notch..

That guy just doesn't know when to back off and stop replying, lol on the norms I would have ignored him, but today I feel like toying with him.. and he is giving me all the pleasure. cheesy

The way he housed the thread ehn, you will think it is his ugliness they are discussing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

between joblessness and ugliness what can be solved in 1 month? dont tell me. tell the ugly girl in the mirror.she is screwd.
solve yours first. .I'm not complaining of being ugly young man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
That guy just doesn't know when to back off and stop replying, lol on the norms I would have ignored him, but today I feel like toying with him.. and he is giving me all the pleasure. cheesy

The way he housed the thread ehn, you will think it is his ugliness they are discussing.
grin he doesn't fail to reply to every comment..

height of joblessness cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

yah advise each other. stay clear of ubunja. i distribute headaches.
take your delusion that you're toying with me as your consolation prize.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
makdebbie how are you??kiss
Sweetheart, I'm good, you?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, I'm good, you?
great,have not been seeing you around..how's school?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

solve yours first. .I'm not complaining of being ugly young man.
if you were not complaining about your ugliness you wouldnt be on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

Stop arguing with these girls on this subject. You'd just be wasting your time stating the obvious. Girls like her know that they are unattractive, that's why they spend all day on a faceless forum feeding their need for validation with "smart comments." Women are naturally programmed to seek validation with their looks. When they don't have this quality, they try some other means. Even within the unattractive Nigerian ladies, these ones on Nairaland rank bottom. If they were as attractive as the typical averagely attractive Nigerian girl, they'd spend their time on Instagram, Snapchat or facebook, not on a faceless forum. So statistically speaking, you are essentially arguing with probably the most unattractive woman in the entire globe.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

dont use me to try to regain the self-esteem this thread took from you.
Lol.. Let's have a review...

Your first response to my comment was five lines

Second comment three lines, you managed to keep your stability on fourth response. Now I'm getting just two? Baby you are loosing it already! cheesy.

Don't worry dear, I know you can't help it.. just keep replying even with a dot.

Now you should work on your self esteem, sorry I took it though wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

if you were not complaining about your ugliness you wouldnt be on this thread.
I actually came to this thread to say onething which is..ubunja is jobless.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol.. Let's have a review...

Your first response to my comment was five lines

Second comment three lines, you managed to keep your stability on fourth response. Now I'm getting just two? Baby you are loosing it already! cheesy.

Don't worry dear, I know you can't help it.. just keep replying even with a dot.

Now you should work on your self esteem, sorry I took it though wink
you see just how low you have sunk? counting lines? on NL? is it even a thing??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

yah advise each other. stay clear of ubunja. i distribute headaches.
take your delusion that you're toying with me as your consolation prize.
Burned!
Wounded!
Damaged!

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
5 pages on top say Nigerian women worwor??
You ladies should collect your trophy and chill na.
After all, y'all came 'first' in something...toast to our ugliness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I actually came to this thread to say onething which is..ubunja is jobless.
atleast a stranger can offer me a job.
only God can offer you beauty. have you applied for it? i sent my own CVs today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

grin he doesn't fail to reply to every comment..

height of joblessness cheesy
And a pointer to low self esteem cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And a pointer to low self esteem cheesy.
gringrin..I weak
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Burned!
Wounded!
Damaged!

Lmao
as long as "ugly" is not there im cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

atleast a stranger can offer me a job.
only God can offer you beauty. have you applied for it? i sent my own CVs today.
the stranger should offer you the job first..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

Stop arguing with these girls on this subject. You'd just be wasting your time stating the obvious. Girls like her know that they are unattractive, that's why they spend all day on a faceless forum feeding their need for validation with "smart comments." Women are naturally programmed to seek validation with their looks. When they don't have this quality, they try some other means. Even within the unattractive Nigerian ladies, these ones on Nairaland rank bottom. If they were as attractive as the typical averagely attractive Nigerian girl, they'd spend their time on Instagram, Snapchat or facebook, not on a faceless forum where no one can see how hideous they look. So statistically speaking, you are essentially arguing with probably the most unattractive woman in the entire globe.
Ubunja take this advice cheesy. Before you burn to ashes. kikiki

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

the stranger should offer you the job first..
.thats the best you can come up with? talk about mental ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ubunja take this advice cheesy. Before you burn to ashes. kikiki
has that line worked for you before?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

as long as "ugly" is not there im cool.
At least we agreed on something.! cheesy.

Bros come wetin be your own self? you burned, damage and wound on top ugliness wey no be yours? I weak for you o.

Kikikiki cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

Rwandan girls? You folks do not count. If Rwandan girls had to represent humans in an inter-primate beauty competition, Monkeys, Chimpanzees and Orangutans would be the winners, first and second runners up respectively.

Put your hands down and know your place!
Chai Chai Chai... grin
I feel something burning in my chest. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:
.thats the best you can come up with? talk about mental ugliness.
you are financially, mentally ,physically ugly...

you can't reason beyound romance section. don't go and get busy with something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

dude Latinos speak spanish and that should tell you they were colonized by the spanish remember the spanish themselves never did much slavery collecting from africa, that was mainly the whites from america. thats why latin america dont have big black populations like america. c'mon now.
yea the Spanish conquisterdors did make use of native American slave labour in their goldmines but many of them died due to the exhaustion hence the Spanish decision to make use of black slave labour since Africans were much stronger than the native Americans. The Spanish were also involved in black slavery.check it man.also black Africans worked as slave labour in the sugar cane plantations in Cuba and Jamaica.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
At least we agreed on something.! cheesy.

Bros come wetin be your own self? you burned, damage and wound on top ugliness wey no be yours? I weak for you o.

Kikikiki cheesy
by now you should know me better than to try those sterile lines on me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

great,have not been seeing you around..how's school?
Been very busy these days and I'm actually active in the bbn thread. School is fine, how's your side?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Been very busy these days and I'm actually active in the bbn thread. School is fine, how's your side?
bbn reallywhich section is that,school's fine on vac now.
and yours?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you are financially, mentally ,physically ugly...

you can't reason beyound romance section. don't go and get busy with something.
.c'mon now! where have the laughing emojis gone to? dont be serious now.
if you want me to give your arse a break ask nicely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.