Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (32379 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by gwmlogistic: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Uyi168:
..Look at the 2states u mentioned..dnt u knw its on record that an average yoruba girl is ugly?
Oga where is the record. U must provide it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by naomishmuel(f): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guy is crazy... He's got no brains!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't like people who generalize... I can bet my life he firmly came to this conclusion after a gathering of all his female relatives.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Emmytes(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

My Nigerian girls? You asked for it!

The unattractiveness and neaderthal-like physical and mental features of Tutsi-Rwanda gals were why you were regarded as lesser beings (animals even) by the Hutus and massacred in 1994.

Really the only outstanding features of your Tutsi girls are their tooth (teeth) - same dentition of rats.

The highlight of any Rwandan girl's day on social media is if a Nigerian boy likes her picture.

No one knows Rwandan females ranking on the beauty index 'cause you aren't regarded as humans. You grass-foraging 'TOOTHsi'!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by naughtyDiana: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
op's biggest regret is that his father married his mother. ur papa no open eyes when im wan marry? why he go Marry ur mama? now u are here trying to blame the entire females of the black race for the misfortune ur parents brought upon you. its not our fault u are ugly, its not our fault ur sisters are ugly, its not our fault ur mum is ugly. go ask ur dad why he had to marry ur mum. ugly+ugly= a face like what the op has.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by MissRaine69(f): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
XML33:
It's a canonical fact that black women are at the bottom of the global attractiveness ladder. The women from West Africa tend to be even less attractive than every other black women on average. This means that the average Nigerian woman is most likely among the most unattractive women in the world.

Here are the key features that make black women unattractive.

1. Unfeminine facial features: Nonproportional facial attributes - Big, round noses, big thick lips etc.

2. Unfeminine hair texture that requires the use of chemicals to improve it's femininity. Even after the application of chemicals like relaxers, they still need to fix the hair of women from other parts of the world.

3. Excess testosterone levels which make them look more masculine than women from other parts of the world.

4. Relatively athletic bodies which are unfeminine and generally unattractive - presence of broad shoulders, yam legs etc.

My question to you Nigerian women is this - How does it feel to rank bottom on the attractiveness hierarchy? Why do you have to borrow hairs of other women to look attractive? How does it feel to be the most unfeminine set of women in the world?

We all know that as far as value goes, looks ia an important criterion in women. If looks are important, and black women lack tremendously in that department, what value do they have then? shocked

NB: This doesn't mean there aren't very attractive, feminine black women, but they are like 0.01 percent of the population and as such negligible and irrelevant to my argument.

Also note that the opposite is the case for black men. Black men are rated by women from all parts of the world as being among the most attractive and inarguably the most masculine men. And women are immensely attracted to masculinity. wink

A nobel attempt at trying to be controversial.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by watutsi(m): 1:45am On Mar 04, 2018
TSOM:

My Nigerian girls? You asked for it!

The unattractiveness and neaderthal-like physical and mental features of Tutsi-Rwanda girls were why you were regarded as lesser beings (animals even) by the Hutus and massacred in 1994.

Really the only outstanding feature of your Tutsi girls are their tooth (teeth) - same dentition of rats.

The highlight of any Rwandan girl's day on social media is if a Nigerian boy likes her picture.

No one knows Rwandan females ranking on the beauty index 'cause you aren't regarded as humans. You grass-foraging 'TOOTHsi'!

We were regarded as lesser beings by lesser beings now? Really? They're stupid ants just like your gorilla looking girls. You're delusional with you think that ape looking features are better than narrow.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2018
so much butthurt from women on this thread. i didnt even believe nigerian girls were ugly now im starting to accept it...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 04, 2018
-
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:

atleast a stranger can offer me a job.
only God can offer you beauty. have you applied for it? i sent my own CVs today.
LMAO!!! Savage!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:
you already said your goodnight. learn to stick to your farewells.
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2018
CorGier:

Baba, I love a nice soft booty just like the average guy but I'm talking pure aesthetics here. Yeah, that's her. That's perfection right there, way beyond a pair of nice tits and ass.
That's Sansa right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Oga where is the record. U must provide it
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by SammieJayh(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oh wow, I'm not dismissing the whole point entirely, buh I'd pick broad shoulders over narrow shoulders any time(that's because I can't stand having a son with narrow shoulders)...

Even through I admire all women(irrespective of race) I still have my preferences which is hardly ever African.

I have a friend in the USA who says he'll definitely end up with a Nigerian Lady...; it's all about personal preferences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by SammieJayh(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:

but can u beat this? cheesy

The first lady is definitely mixed race...most likely part latina...

You can't compare her to the other two ladies, the different is clearly pronounced, it's not all about big booty...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

The first lady is definitely mixed race...most likely part latina...

You can't compare her to the other two ladies, the different is clearly pronounced, it's not all about big booty...
the beauty of a woman is on her back
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:

cheesy Yes O, but it also helps if the face doesn't look like something about to be used for a native doctor's sacrifice cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by SammieJayh(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:

I agree, but not everyone thinks so...
For me, she just needs to have something...it doesn't have to be too big.. cry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by SammieJayh(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy Yes O, but it also helps if the face doesn't look like something about to be used for a native doctor's sacrifice cheesy

Yes, like a certain nollywood actress cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

i agree with u Whole heartedly brotherlycheesy.there are some babes even without the makeup coupled with the heat and the stress they still look attractive.see some young ladies wey dey help their mom dey sell foodstuffs in the market even with the sun beating down on them and the sweat rolling frm their faces u still see the beauty in them. Abeg who fine e fine. I asked why is the reason our brothers who are married to European women come secretly to Nigeria to marry nigerian wives and someone here said the reason is cos naija ladies are easy to control. But black American men say white women are very submissive to black men.so is it cos of the submissivness dat make naija guys overseas come back to marry naija women or is it that they can't get enuf of the black fat African booty?cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

I agree, but not everyone thinks so...
For me, she just needs to have something...it doesn't have to be too big.. cry
but white chicks don't have anything on their back nacheesycheesy. Anyway ukwus come in various sizescheesy..there are the pert round ones possessed by slim chicks to the a bit heavy ones possessed by average babescheesy..though some slim babes dey carry very big uns on their backcheesy.. Then we have the Mama Basiratu types.. Also known as ikebe supercheesy.the choice is urscheesy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by SammieJayh(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
but white chicks don't have anything on their back nacheesycheesy. Anyway ukwus come in various sizescheesy..there are the pert round ones possessed by slim chicks to the a bit heavy ones possessed by average babescheesy..though some slim babes dey carry very big uns on their backcheesy.. Then we have the Mama Basiratu types.. Also known as ikebe supercheesy.the choice is urscheesy.

Ikebe super that will be ridden with stretch marks and cellulites b4 she clocks 50... embarassed

Beyonce's shape is just perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

Ikebe super that will be ridden with stretch mark and cellulites b4 she clocks 50... embarassed

Beyonce's shape is just perfect.
you like better tin cheesy
beyouncy shape..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by dollytino4real(f): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

My sugar, my honey, my sweet potato.
Longest time.
fine na buhari breeze dey blow
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2018
the problem with op is that he generalised. there are beautiful And attractive women everywhere in the world and cant even use the word ugly but i know thier are those who are not as beautiful or attractive as the rest. so op this opinion of yours dosent count and it sounds like its comming from a someone who suffered from rejection rather an objective observation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
the problem with op is that he generalised. there are beautiful And attractive women everywhere in the world and cant even use the word ugly but i know thier are those who are not as beautiful or attractive as the rest. so op this opinion of yours dosent count and it sounds like its comming from a someone who suffered from rejection rather an objective observation.
why everytime a man says something people dont like about women then they must have been rejected before? cant a man have his opinion without judgement?
please and thank you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

why everytime a man says something people dont like about women then they must have been rejected before? cant a man have his opinion without judgement?
please and thank you
dude that is how it is in most cases. most of what we say or do are shaped by our interactions with other people. and check the thread carefully he said he was turned down by a lady and that why opened this thread.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
dude that is how it is in most cases. most of what we say or do are shaped by our interactions with other people. and check the thread carefully he said he was turned down by a lady and that why opened this thread.
yar he said that then clarified that wasnt the motivation for this thread.
you know why i have a problem with guys being judged as rejected by women when they say bad things about women? coz when a girl is bitter and says bad about men you dont say " you were hurt thats why you bitter" but still you BLAME the man: " your Ex was an arsehole! i can do better!" guys are ALWAYS wrong no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

yar he said that then clarified that wasnt the motivation for this thread.
you know why i have a problem with guys being judged as rejected by women when they say bad things about women? coz when a girl is bitter and says bad about men you dont say " you were hurt thats why you bitter" but still you BLAME the man: " your Ex was an arsehole! i can do better!" guys are ALWAYS wrong no matter what.
guys are not always wrong ooo, atleast thats not the way i see it. but the if you see again like i said the main problem is the fact that he generalised and once someone deos that then he can hardly be fair in his analysis
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
dollytino4real:
fine na buhari breeze dey blow

You and this your pidgin ehn cheesy I just love it.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Coldfeets: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jman06:
@poster, but we black men are not complaining. We love our women the way they are! Who wants a skinny white woman with all bones but no flesh??

As a matter of fact, black ladies are sexier than white ladies. Personally, i will choose an ebony beauty over a white lady any time. I like my women strong with some killer curves, not some fragile and weak white women.

You are perfectly correct.

But then, I get what the OP is trying to say because I will agree with him that facially speaking, white women and latinos may be said to be more facially beautiful than our black women generally speaking.

But if we should come down to the real KOKO which is sexual attractiveness, I wholly and strongly believe that no other race of women can match our BLACK women!

Is it the white women who don't even have _boobs & _booty or the asian women who even look like men with their flat_booties and their practically non existent _boobs?

No way!

The difference is always clear!

Our black women trump all of them hands down!

Our black women in general are fully so endowed in those areas that I mentioned which thrill guys so much.

And because of that I can proudly say that

#BlackIsTrulyBeautifulAndAlwaysSatisfying wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.