Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now (1375 Views)

Couple Get Married On Husband's Sick Bed In Lagos Hospital (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / I'm Not Happy With The Life I'm Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
no health support. From a family were the major priority is food. I don't blame any one though. It's what they can afford. Currently lying on a mat feeble (as usual) and reminiscing how ebullient i used to be before my mysterious ailment.

Hmmm... #looking.up.to.God

2 Likes

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by ZoeyJ(f): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sorry about that. God be with you
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
EmergencyCase:
no health support. From a family were the major priority is food. I don't blame any one though. It's what they can afford. Currently lying on a mat feeble (as usual) and reminiscing how ebullient i used to be before my mysterious ailment.

Hmmm... #looking.up.to.God
So why are you advertising your illness. You are not the first person to sleep on a mat and you will definately not be the last.why do people enjoy being told "sorry" and wallow in self pity?
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Emmytes(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Frustrated rat?

1 Like

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Sorry about that.
God be with you
amen o.. i believe He has a reason for keeping me till now

1 Like

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by BoweryGirl(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
reminiscing:

So why are you advertising your illness. You are not the first person to sleep on a mat and you will definately not be the last.why do people enjoy being told "sorry" and wallow in self pity?

Please, go away. Sometimes people just want to let it all out. Not all illnesses involve a fever or headache. Some are far worse. The greatest challenge is waking up every morning with a particular ailment and going back to sleep with it, no end. Be thankful for good health.

1 Like

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jonifech:
no one is to blame in a home dats caters for at mosttwo square meal a day
for mor related posts visi JONINET MEDIA
yea. I said the same thing. I'm grateful to have parents even though they aren't affluent

1 Like

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Please, go away. Sometimes people just want to let it all out. Not all illnesses involve a fever or headache. Some are far worse. The greatest challenge is waking up every morning with a particular ailment and going back to sleep with it, no end. Be thankful for good health.
I can see you are a new member on this forum.let me educate you,life isnt about wallowing in self pity.Sometimea you have to pick yourself up and claim that you are strong
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by BoweryGirl(f): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
reminiscing:

I can see you are a new member on this forum.let me educate you,life isnt about wallowing in self pity.Sometimea you have to pick yourself up and claim that you are strong

Lol. Nice try. Kindly look for a thread on "Diana Stalder soaps" dated 1st. Jan 2013, that was me before I deactivated. The time you have spent on nairaland doesn't give you wisdom to educate someone. Finally, this scenario has answered your question. Nothing is as it seems, you can only decide from your point of view. Touché

1 Like

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
reminiscing:

will it sound weird if i tell you that purging myself of these feelings give me some form of solace
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Emmytes:
Frustrated rat?
hmm... Not again

Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Emmytes(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm... Not again

Nigga don't you get tired of this pity parties ? undecided
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Emmytes:

Nigga don't you get tired of this pity parties ? undecided
you've got my identity mixed up
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why Wont you Be In Hospital bed? See Your Name
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
EmergencyCase:
will it sound weird if i tell you that purging myself of these feelings give me some form of solace
Ok dear,different strokes for different folks.I pray you get better soon
Re: Life: I'm Supposed To Be In A Sick Bed Right Now by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Wont you Be In Hospital bed? See Your Name
emm... My predicament warranted the name

(1) (Reply)

Still Single At 26 / Can I Ask Her For Money / Couple Does Military Exercise In Matching Outfit Camouflage (Pre-wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.