Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas (793 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by EmagNig(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
There was a mild drama at a cinemas in Lagos after a married man allegedly beat his wife after she confronted him and his side chic at the cinemas.

The man was reported to have taken the young lady to the Cinemas to watch a movie and have fun, but unknown to him, his wife had trailed them right to the cinemas.

The moment she spotted the lady in her husband's car, she was reported to have asked her to come down from the car, pounced on her and slapped her terribly.

Witnesses at the scene reported that the woman had asked the young lady if she didn't know that he is a married man with kids at home. The girl was reported to have been dismayed by the assault and couldn't utter a single word.

The man in his reaction, didn't take the assault on his side chic lightly and instead vented his anger on his wife.

He was reported to have taken off his belt and flogged her terribly. She was reported to have run to her car and was about driving out of the scene when the man blocked the road and asked her to get off the SUV.

The man then asked her to hand over the key to the car as he was the one that bought the car for her and so he had every right to retrieve it.

It took the intervention of the security personnel at the scene with the assistance of the LASTMA officials deployed to the area to stop the husband from beating his wife further.

The alleged side chic was spotted away from the scene while the man was battering the wife. She was reported to have called on a friend to report the incident and requested that the friend come pick her up.

http://lailasnews.com/man-beat-wife-slapped-side-chic-filmhouse-cinemas/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by PastorLucifer: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
What kinda side chic is this that looks like a soldier?

Just look at her strong ass, yam legs & overall bleeped up posture.

The wife must be supernaturally ugly to lose her husband to this half bag of garri.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by sirusX(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
PastorLucifer:
What kinda side chic is this that looks like a soldier?

Just look at her strong ass, yam legs & overall bleeped up posture.

The wife must be supernaturally ugly to lose her husand to this half bag of garri.
Savagery

Anywayz, it’s either she is doing something that wifey ain’t doing...or the husband is just a regular fvckboi shooting his shot
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
The woman sef didn't try. What's the point in fighting the side-chick when your husband has got a community dick. How many side-chicks will you chase off his car?

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by delishpot: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hian. I thought they said men don't boast about what they got for their women but rather it is only women who boast when they buy stuff for their men? I learn new things everyday. Who knew that men also boast and seize gifts bought when the going gets tough? I have been following the book of Nairaland and I was made to believe that only women let their money enter their heads.
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by mikejj(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin why didn't she attack the man.but d innocent side chick.africa
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by nero2face: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
One PUNA dey spoil d**k...
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by VampireeM(f): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
sincerely most marriages in this our generation is more of a mockery than commitment. The man must be a terrible husband with this display of madness cause of a side chick that would leave you for a richer maga. The wife should have confronted the husband at home instead of attacking the side chick.
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
delishpot:
Hian. I thought they said men don't boast about what they got for their women but rather it is only women who boast when they buy stuff for their men? I learn new things everyday. Who knew that men also boast and seize gifts bought when the going gets tough? I have been following the book of Nairaland and I was made to believe that only women let their money enter their heads.
men do seize gifts they purchased for a lady if the relationship goes south.its not a thing na.even timaya collect the car wey he buy frm empress when their relationship hit the rocks back then.
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is one of the reasons I don't advise physical confrontation when it comes to relationship matters.

It might actually backfire on the aggressor
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by MistadeRegal(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
The woman is a single mother.
She's not yet married.
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Woman in man body.....only a shameless man will ever touch his wife because of sidechick
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by delectablegyal(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
ladies don't know the power of their pvssy. the day a Lady realizes the power of her pvssy, she becomes a ...w.hore..
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by Young03(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
The lady has a thick body
she go sabii fûck well
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by IamAirforce1: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na the sidechic dey on phone so ?
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by Olalan(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Terrible how the institution of marriage in this age is been abused. The man is irresponsible for him to have cheated on his wife and also beat her in public, only God knows what happens behind closed doors.
The wife is equally at fault to have gone to attack the side chic, I guess the side chip didn't put a rope on the randy husband.
Re: Man Beat His Wife After She Slapped His Side Chic At Filmhouse Cinemas by lalasticlala(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2018

(1)

Help Am Turning To A Bad Boy / First Wedding Night - What Happens? / Nairaland's Biggest Boy Is Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.