Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,363 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One (22010 Views)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Landuphil(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
ricktnum:
RIP English. Get a teacher boy, and learn. Your bleaching and English bleeps you up, otherwise, I love how you pepper Nigerians hypicrites

angry

Sisi, It's spelt Hypocrite(s) and not what you wrote down there.

I don't know maybe you swallowed the letter 'O' and replace it with letter 'I'.

Btw, I agree with the part, Bobrisky should upgrade his English.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Landuphil(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
koing:
sss

Do you code from scratch or these random Wordpress, Drupal and the rest?
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
You are a man who claims to be a woman and you are calling people fake angry

His name should even replace the word "Fake" lipsrsealed

It's funny the sort of things that draw attention in our world today, this guy wey get krokro for face even with makeup

This guy is a disgrace to African masculinity cry

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by duduade: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
1miccza:
Is this guy seriously speaking English??

LOOOOL

EVEN ME I FEAR.. HAD TO RE READ THE WHOLE THRASH TO UNDERSTAND THAT HIS ENGLIDH NO PURE
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by MissJoy29(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Badboiz:
You are not Dee one’s fans, what about being his radiators?..
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Joelistic1976: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yeah, Vandora remains the best among the evicted so far.
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by 1miccza: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
duduade:

LOOOOL

EVEN ME I FEAR.. HAD TO RE READ THE WHOLE THRASH TO UNDERSTAND THAT HIS ENGLIDH NO PURE

Honestly and he's supposed to be a public face..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by BENEAMATA: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
marvin906:
you and everyone of them in that house r mo.rons
This got me bursting with laughter in a crowded bus! Thanks.And that kid's picture,cracks me up every time.LOL
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
You are a man who claims to be a woman and you are calling people fake angry

His name should even replace the word "Fake" lipsrsealed

It's funny the sort of things that draw attention in our world today, this guy wey get krokro for face even with makeup

This guy is a disgrace to African masculinity cry
how is you with afro masculinity or whatever rubbish u coined has helped humanity? If to kill people, you will show face but be hunting innocent people upandan. Dont quote me pls, help I unirate in ur nose
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by segebase(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
this is the thread dat gave me 1 month ban....
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by freshboi88: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
HomeOfMe:
If Nigerian could just stop giving this thing attention;whether it's a male or female I dont know and focus on the hyenas called Nigerian leaders. He/she is prolly enjoying all the attention,if not,it would've crawled back into the hole Its been living in.

Love ur neighbour as yourself, dude is a human being not a thing...
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
1miccza:
Olodo, Correct Usage: Is he speaking English language?
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Barthley: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
1miccza:
who English help

c'mon Chinese can't speak English fluently, but they're growing.
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by nicole99: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
WATCH ONLINE HERE ==> http:///watchonline2018

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by 1miccza: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Barthley:

who English help

c'mon Chinese can't speak English fluently, but they're growing.

Then him for type yoruba now, why e dey force himself speak English??
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by 1miccza: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Olodo, Correct Usage: Is he speaking English language?

You try. Clap for yourself..
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by HomeOfMe(f): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
freshboi88:

Love ur neighbour as yourself, dude is a human being not a thing...
Not my fault dear,I don't know the exact sex,really. I love him/her as a human being but I do not like the personality.
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by webngnews: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by tochieee: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who is Bob risky to talk self.. He should go to big brother house let's see his real self. Another wasted sperm thriving in Nigeria
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by LordRay205: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
He even looks like Nina the timid girl.
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Badboiz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissJoy29:

grin

Abi you no see am?
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2018
ricktnum:
how is you with afro masculinity or whatever rubbish u coined has helped humanity? If to kill people, you will show face but be hunting innocent people upandan. Dont quote me pls, help I unirate in ur nose

Dude or are you a dudess

What did you just scribble here, are you sure you got any form of proper formal education, or you are one of those 50mb Nairalanders who just wish to rant

Please take my advise, think properly and contribute intelligently to a discuss lest you disgrace those who paid your school fees
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Dude or are you a dudess

What did you just scribble here, are you sure you got any form of proper formal education, or you are one of those 50mb Nairalanders who just wish to rant

Please take my advise, think properly and contribute intelligently to a discuss lest you disgrace those who paid your school fees
dumbass, typo error , so get the fuckkk out of my mention
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Assassin101: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
you're not D one's "FANS" right? Good thing you know you're two (maler & female) in one.
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2018
ricktnum:
dumbass, typo error , so get the fuckkk out of my mention

Unemployable coward

You throw the first shot now you are asking me to get out of where.....

I gave an opinion instead of giving yours you abused me, does that sound intelligent to you

You are simply unemployable, stupid, and short of a proper home training
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Unemployable coward

You throw the first shot now you are asking me to get out of where.....

I gave an opinion instead of giving yours you abused me, does that sound intelligent to you

You are simply unemployable, stupid, and short of a proper home training
I will employ your generation, frustrated thwart
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2018
ricktnum:
I will employ your generation, frustrated thwart

See idiot that wants to employ my generation grin

Social media savvy words are different from reality, you are a dumb fellow who lacks proper home training

Okay, show your first mention to your mum, if she doesn't slap your stupid face for being a waste of their hard earned money grin

Send me your account, and I would pay you cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

See idiot that wants to employ my generation grin

Social media savvy words are different from reality, you are a dumb fellow who lacks proper home training

Okay, show your first mention to your mum, if she doesn't slap your stupid face for being a waste of their hard earned money grin

Send me your account, and I would pay you cheesy
Hot he biatchhh, get off my mention, ill bred puppy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.