Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,899 members, 7,909,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One (22011 Views)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
ricktnum:
Hot he biatchhh, get off my mention, ill bred puppy

How about constructing an intelligent statement for once

You can throw abuses around because those require short stupid, immature words

But put together smart words you cant cool

Bcoz, you are a stupid, immature, unintelligent idiot who would end up complaining about not getting a job whereas you are too dumb to be given a job shocked

Shame on you, cause you think you are smart, but in time your life would reveal my words, that you are plain straight stupid and unemployable cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

How about constructing an intelligent statement for once

You can throw abuses around because those require short stupid, immature words

But put together smart words you cant cool

Bcoz, you are a stupid, immature, unintelligent idiot who would end up complaining about not getting a job whereas you are too dumb to be given a job shocked

Shame on you, cause you think you are smart, but in time your life would reveal my words, that you are plain straight stupid and unemployable cheesy
this jobless unemployed drop out taking frustrations on me, I dont and wont seek employment, I am a boss, a CEO, I can pay u million monthly, drop ur pride and kiss my shoe
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
ricktnum:
this jobless unemployed drop out taking frustrations on me, I dont and wont seek employment, I am a boss, a CEO, I can pay u million monthly, drop ur pride and kiss my shoe

Taking out what frustration on you shocked

I dropped my opinion on a thread, and the stupid and unproductive brain of yours decided to abuse me, nooooooo, I am just relaying the courtesy cheesy

CEO, a boss, next time learn how to construct your English around the word million lest you never achieve it grin

See you bragging like you are toasting all those razz 18years olds grin

You are stupid you hear, and close to being unredeemable

Go back home for proper training before you come out to mingle with matured minds

When I called you unemployable, no be curse, Na fact, cause I know for sure, you don't have a job and are not intelligent enough to impress interviewers
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Taking out what frustration on you shocked

I dropped my opinion on a thread, and the stupid and unproductive brain of yours decided to abuse me, nooooooo, I am just relaying the courtesy cheesy

CEO, a boss, next time learn how to construct your English around the word million lest you never achieve it grin

See you bragging like you are toasting all those razz 18years olds grin

You are stupid you hear, and close to being unredeemable

Go back home for proper training before you come out to mingle with matured minds

When I called you unemployable, no be curse, Na fact, cause I know for sure, you don't have a job and are not intelligent enough to impress interviewers
this one is doomed for life, all your future ambition is to impress employers, I pity you. Senseless swine with no substance, be ur own boss!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2018
ricktnum:
this one is doomed for life, all your future ambition is to impress employers, I pity you. Senseless swine with no substance, be ur own boss!!!

LMAO, be your boss undecided

When you can't start a sentence with a capital letter, how can you even draft a proposal grin

You see why I worry for the sort of education and home training you have received

You need to sharpen your interpersonal relationships skills to get a job or even be your own boss, the fact that you are behind a keypad gives you no right to throw insults around ehhhen cool

Stupid nuisance cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

LMAO, be your boss undecided

When you can't start a sentence with a capital letter, how can you even draft a proposal grin

You see why I worry for the sort of education and home training you have received

You need to sharpen your interpersonal relationships skills to get a job or even be your own boss, the fact that you are behind a keypad gives you no right to throw insults around ehhhen cool

Stupid nuisance cheesy
troll, you are highly ignored. Get a job or be your own boss and stop being a nuisance on NL
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Slams Khloe, Bitto And Dee One by EmmyDJourno: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
ricktnum:
troll, you are highly ignored. Get a job or be your own boss and stop being a nuisance on NL

Did you think I was done with your stupid abusive ass, hell no, you walked into my space now you get slapped like a bitchh embarassed

I had a lovely weekend on a resort with......., now you know why I didn't reply you earlier cool

But I'm back; I know I haven't missed much, cause your stupid self is begging me to stop when my fun just got started kiss

You see the moral of all this is so you know, you do not have the monopoly of stupidity, when you hide behind a keypad and just feel you can abuse people cheesy

Until I am sure you have woke from your stupidity, I'm going to continue reminding you of how stupid you are grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In £2,000 Vegas Wedding / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.