Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,133 members, 7,946,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Top Successful People Have Mentors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Top Successful People Have Mentors (253 Views)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / Job Vacancies/ Sales Agent/ Agent Hunters/ Agent Mentors/ Account Managers / Why Mentors Ignore Potential Mentees & What They Can Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Top Successful People Have Mentors by beeyourduhn(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
This week, I took time to study autobiographies of highly successful individuals and what I discovered from their decision making and strategies was profound, I realized a recurring trend in their career development and how they had their major breaks.
In the lives of a good number of them, the significant level of of strategic partnership and mentors helped them along the way of their career growth. Being able to lean on, get support and advise from those who have previously walked in your shoes is a sure upper-hand to success.

read more... https://tlt.mn/mentors

(1) (Reply)

Chief Operations Director, Lagos $ 6 000.00 + Benefits / Tropical Health LLP Job Opportunities (4 Positions) / Head Of Operations And I.t/social Media Marketer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.