Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,710 members, 7,938,147 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me (556 Views)

Hunger Affecting Breast Milk Quality, Quantity; Exclusive Breatfeeding Difficult / Don’t Use Urine, Breast Milk To Treat ‘apollo,’ Doctors Warn / Woman Earns Thousands Selling Her Breast Milk To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me by yemfemNg(f): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
A certain woman, identified as Rafaela Lamprou is making thousands of cash by ex pressing her overflowing breast milk to sell to men across the globe.

The married woman gave birth to her son, Anjelo seven months ago, and has since then been producing excess milk which she had no room to store.

Metro reports that she has ever since handed out over 502 litres of breast milk to strangers who pay thousands for it.

That means she has made an impressive $6,000 from her sales to men – and she plans to keep going.

The hotel worker – who also has a four-year-old daughter, Hailey – started by donating her milk to women who were struggling to produce breast milk for their babies. She began sending it to the UK and within her home country of Cyprus and still donates her milk to women.

Read more...
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/03/woman-makes-huge-cash-by-selling-her.html?m=1
Re: Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me by thorpido(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
What are the men using the breastmilk for? angry
Re: Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
What are the men using the breastmilk for? angry

To wash cloth.
Re: Woman Makes Huge Cash Selling Her Overflowing Breast Milk To Me by thorpido(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
TarOrfeek:

To wash cloth.
Which kind cloth be dat?

(1) (Reply)

Lumplike Swollen On Testicles / What's Your Phobia ? / Help Interpret This Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.