Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Become A Real Estate Consultant – Letter To The “sharp Sharp” People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Real Estate Consultant – Letter To The “sharp Sharp” People (272 Views)

My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services / sharp sharp cash / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Consultant/realtor With No Money.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Real Estate Consultant – Letter To The “sharp Sharp” People by TowerGlobal22: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
BECOME A REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT – Letter to the “sharp sharp” people

There is a process to everything in life

Even growing up from baby to adulthood is a process

Imagine this:

Primary School ---- 5 years (Not the double promotion type oo)

Secondary School --- 6 years

University ------------ 5 years (depending on the University and if you did not have an extra year)

NYSC ----------------- 1 year

A total of 17 years learning what cannot make one FINANCIALLY FREE so the struggle continues

I don’t want to add the number of years spent looking for a job because it is relative.

You see, people have the patience to go to school for 17 years and work for 40 years but do not have the patience to build a business for 3 years

It’s crazy how people feel that 2 -5 years invested in building a business is a long time to get rich but do not feel that 40 years on a job is a long time to stay broke.

They’ll ask questions like when will I start making it, how long did it take you to break even, is the business lucrative? Although asking questions is not a bad thing, a lot of people keep jumping from one opportunity to the other because they want to make it quick and do not want to learn the process.

If someone invites you to join a Real Estate Consultancy business where you can make N250k every week, just get started even if you don’t know what it is all about. Be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly. The moment the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person again because you would have developed strong business skill and learnt other aspects of personal development.

Think deeply!!

I am a REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT

To get started contact Chuks Godwin

Call hotline: +2347084311152

Whatsapp: +2348033431038

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Founder Sergei Mavrodi Dies Of Heart Attack / The How-to's Of Separating Your Personal Life From Your Business / 3 Ways To Gain Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.