Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Hello Help Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Help Out (363 Views)

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Help Out by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
i am new in relationship issue.

i called a girl, we have been friends for long now. i told her straight that I want to marry her.

she told me to call later, but not today

please like how many days can i call.

and i need advice from professionals in the house. thanks
Re: Hello Help Out by MissRaine69(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
yankeedodo:

i called a girl, we have been friends for long now. i told her straight that I want to marry her.

Don’t call back. She will call you.
Re: Hello Help Out by blackpanthar: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
give her time to break up with other fvck boys disturbing her.... and time to think about your qualities again with respect to marriage.

BUT dont break her heart o

yankeedodo:

(1) (Reply)

Seun Help Bring My Brokos To USA / Help My Brother-in-law Brutally Murdered My 4yr Old Son / Linda Ikeji On How To Hide Belle ''baby Bump''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.