Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,704 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/18 (551 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/03/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/18 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
PRAYING ANOINTED PRAYERS FOR GOD’S FAVOUR

Would you like to have anointed favour to come upon your life? This is God’s desire for you. The bible declares that God anointed Jesus with His spirit to come and declare the year of the Lords favour upon us. We are favoured by the lord. It is however sad that the enemy comes to condemn and steal/block/divert the favour that we should have. Begin your new year/month/ week with these prayers to release your favour upon your life. Remember this is by faith alone. Take it by force my brethren:

1.Begin with praise and worship
2.I confess that my faith is in the Lordship of Jesus Christ, my saviour
3. Ps 102:13 says “Thou shall arise, and have mercy upon Zion, for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come”. I declare that this is my
time for the lord to arise and have mercy upon me for the time of my favour has come.
4. Ps 89:20 says “I have found favour with David my servant, with holy oil have I anointed him”. Lord let me have favour with you, arise o my
God, and anoint me with holy oil.
5.Today I come against all evil and negative thoughts that Satan and his agents have planted in my heart. I destroy them in the name of Jesus.
I rebuke all demons controlling them in the name of Jesus
6. I silence all demons disturbing my spirit in the name of Jesus
7. I release the fire of the Holy spirit to destroy every source of evil thoughts in Jesus name
8. I bind, rebuke and cast out all anti favour demons, anti-prayer demons, anti-miracle demons, anti-deliverance demons and all rebel spirits
causing hindrances in the heavenlies, air, land sea or under the sea in Jesus name I nullify their power in the name of Jesus Christ
9. I nullify and destroy all curses and garments of ill luck, curses and garments of failure, curses and garments of shame, curses and garments
of hatred, curses and garments of death, curses and garments of disappointment and any other curse or garment of the devil hindering me
from receiving my favour I rebuke, bind and cast them out in Jesus name
10. I destroy any book of the devil in which my name is written for any reason
11. I rebuke and cast all demons working on those books in the name of Jesus
12. I erase my name with the blood of Jesus from the temple of the devil, shrine and mystic homes in Jesus name
13. I come against all marks of hatred and all marks tattooed on my body which hinder me from receiving my divine favour. I erase them with
the blood of Jesus
14. I erase with the blood of Jesus marks of disappointment, marks of sorrow, marks of hatred, marks of poverty, marks of ill-luck, marks of
sicknesses, marks of failure, marks of trouble and every other visible or invisible mark
15. I bind rebuke and cast away in Jesus name demons following me because of these marks
16. I wash myself with the blood of Jesus and command the good angels of the Lord to follow me
My name is……………… from ………….(country),…………(tribe) and ……………(clan-if any)
17. If in any case my name, surname, clan, tribe or country is that of a demon, an idol, a river or steam, evil person, mermaid, bitter occasion,
market day, evil day/season or anything that glorifies Satan, I destroy the spiritual meaning and significance of such names
18. I bind, rebuke and cast out every demon that has been hindering my progress though such names in Jesus name
19. I now dedicate my name and cancel all negative connotations of my name to the glory of God in the name of Jesus
20. O lord, make my name a blessing and turn away your shame to glory
21. I now rise against wizards, witches and demons that give people evil dreams in Jesus name
22. I destroy all evil dreams that cause people to hate me in Jesus name
23. I wipe with the blood of Jesus all evil dreams registered in the minds of people concerning me
24. I come against demons that alter every good thing/kindness you show me through my dreams in Jesus name
25. I command every demon that causes me to eat in my dream, have sex in my dream, fly in my dream, talk in my dream, swim in my
dream, cry in my dream, fear in my dream etc to be rendered powerless in Jesus name and to leave by fire.
26. I close every door they use to attack me in Jesus name
27. I dash into pieces evil dreams of poverty in my life in Jesus name
28. Job 22:18 declares “thou shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee, and the light shall shine upon your ways”. I bind and
rebuke those demons which compel people to reward me with evil for good
29. I decree that men and women shall reward me with good and grant me favour in all areas
30. O Lord, let your light shine upon my life, business, house, office, studies etc in Jesus name
31. I come against evil spirits that defame me, those that carry messages across the air, those that speak against me and any invisible power
that carries negative reports about me. I paralyze their schemes in Jesus name
32. I turn all wisdom of my enemies into foolishness in Jesus name
33. I command all demons that go around spraying evil and unpleasant odour to smear me or drive people away from me to be scattered in
Jesus name
34. I nullify all unpleasant odours against my life in Jesus name
35. I cover myself with the fire of the holy ghost in Jesus name
36. I come against Satan and his agents who have exchanged my bright future with evil desires, failure sorrow, disappointment, shame,
poverty, hatred and all manners of misfortune. I paralyze their schemes in Jesus name
37. I declare Isaiah 61:7 over my life that I shall have double for my shame
38. I release the fire of the holy spirit to consume all powers of darkness tampering with my divine favour or bright future
39. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus and Holy Ghost fire for my favour and future to remain intact
40. I come against all shadows of darkness that follow me around. I rebuke them and cast them in Jesus name
41. Job 28:3 declares “He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness and the shadow of death”. O
Lord, end all darkness around me, destroy stones of darkness and shadow of death that pursues me
42. Let the light of God continually shine before me
43. I rise against every spiritual veil of powers of darkness covering my divine favour
44. I destroy powers of darkness holding their veil in position with Holy Ghost fire wherever they are: in the land, air, sea, under the sea etc
45. Oh Lord anoint me with oil of gladness continually for your word says in Ps 45:7 “Thou loveth righteousness and hateth wickedness;
therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with oil of gladness above thy fellows
46. I command sorrow, bitterness, failure, disappointment, hatred, shame and ill luck to disappear from my life for the oil of gladness to be
upon me
47. Zech 2:5”For I, saith the lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in her midst”. I place my life, my family, my
home, my business, my office, my clothes, my money, my ministry and all my belongings within God’s wall of fire in Jesus name
48. I command all spiritual doors of the devil against my divine favour to manifest in Jesus name
49. I release God’s mighty angels to destroy them, and destroy all powers that have shut and guard them
50. I ask you lord Jesus to be my personal door for divine favour
51. Let my divine favour pass through the door God has opened for me
52. O lord, revive my spiritual life, business, future, career, family and everything about me in my favour
53. O lord, take off the yoke of Satan and his agents from my neck and every burden from my shoulder
54. I command every yoke of hatred, sorrow, disappointment, shame, misfortune etc to be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
55. I command every accursed object in my house to manifest
56. I nullify all curses placed on them. I destroy by holy ghost fire any property that gives Satan/demons entrance into my life
57. I break every covenant/initiation made on any of those properties in Jesus name
58. O lord, anoint me with divine favour in Jesus name
59. I declare its time for my favour in Jesus name
60. Let your angels o lord, of goodness and mercy follow me
61.I now put on garments of divine favour
62. O lord, light the candle of my life (Ps 18:28) and thank you so much for favouring me.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, March 7, 2018) - Your Time Of Favour Is Now!

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.I proclaim, that, my time of favour is NOW, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life, the totality of your mercy and favour, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as from today, let all things, positive and negative, work together for my good, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let the hosts of heaven, begin to pursue and persecute all my persecutors and oppressors, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise, and fight against those who fight against me; and contend with those who contend with me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise, and scatter, every evil plot, conspiracy and gang up, against my calling, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, paralyse all the enemies of the gospel of Christ in my life and in my Nation, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let men, women, children and angels, go out of their ways, to favour and help me, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, encompass Pastor E.A. Adeboye, round about, with your favour, as with a shield, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Won / Whats Ceaza To Ceaza And Whats God To God Is Wrong To Say By Christains / PLATEAU KILLINGS: Dr. Paul Enenche Blows Hot, Calls On Human Rights Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.