Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Is 2face And Face Fighting? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is 2face And Face Fighting? (852 Views)

Why Is 2face Not Nominated For Grammy Award / Is 2face Only Me Really Talking About John Obi Mikel? / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 2face And Face Fighting? by ajayi1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2007
I can listen to Face and 2Face Album, In one of 2Face track he said "As you see me so, I no send you o. and in one of Face Track he said "If you no send me".

I will want everybody to listen to the two tracks and explain properly.
Re: Is 2face And Face Fighting? by lilthanny(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
I REALLY THINK SO CUZ WHEN I LISTEN 2 THE TRACKS AS U MENTIONED,2FACE IS LIKE SAYING HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN,HE'S TRYING TO MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS BUT IN DA BROTHER OOOOOO TRACK,HE WAS LIKE TRYING TO BE NICE AS RICE WHEREAS HE'S JUST A DOG IN A MANGER.HE'S QUIT STUPID.I HATE HIM 2 HELL.IMAGE HIM SAYIN HE'S EXPECTIN THIS HE'S WACK ALBUM 2 GET A GRAMMY AWARD.I LAUGH AM WELL WELL.
I PREFER KOLOMENTAL 2 HIS CARELESS RYHMING "4 INSTANCE" SHIT.
Re: Is 2face And Face Fighting? by lysaa(f): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2007
Thats what I heard too. But u know, brothers could sing crap just to get money;Its all about the benjamins. Don't hate the player hate the game. They know what they want, and we are giving it to them. sad

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Ft Jay-z - Upgrade U! / Anyone Have The Song Karolina? / If You Like Avril Lavigne Or Dido,please Holla @ Your Boy,and Tell Me Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.