Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Books On Juju Recommendation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Books On Juju Recommendation (875 Views)

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? / Books On Juju Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Books On Juju Recommendation by Curiousmind(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2010
Hey

I am interested in learning how to prepare powerful Juju charms but i dont know which Nigerian Esoteric Books to start with

Anyone in This Forum that has knowledge on this Topic, should kindly recommend Books on Africa Juju Charms and were to purchase them

Thank You
Re: Books On Juju Recommendation by Brisingr(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2010
Gud luck on yur path to bcomin 'babalawo' if u want to learn strong charm i suggest u go to d source i mean some strong shaman in yur village, potent charms can't b gotten from books.
Re: Books On Juju Recommendation by Curiousmind(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
@B

Thanks but all the Babalawo i know dont know strong and powerful Africa charms

If You know of any powerful Babalawo, post his contact Here or pm me

Thank You
Re: Books On Juju Recommendation by Brisingr(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2010
don't know anyone.gud luck
Re: Books On Juju Recommendation by jookunlaja(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2010
Hello my brother,it may interest you to know that Jesus is the most powerful man on earth.Pentecostal power of the Holy Spirit is very much alive today despite the fact that many Christians like myself are living very powerless lives.I cry sometimes when I see how Christians run from ordinary cockroach or wall-geckos.The power of God is still alive today but it pains me that our generation is living in total helplessness.I plead with you to seek the power of the God of Heaven.Juju book or occultic powers are not enough to deliver one on the day of death but the power of God can deliver you on the day of trouble.Bros,believe it or not,the power of God is ALIVE.The fact that none sees electricity does not mean that electricity cannot kill the one who contradicts it's working power.There are many Christians who are carrying the power of God which they are using to help many people of this troubled generation out of the doldrums.I encourage you to surrender your life to Jesus and begin a genuine search for the power of the God of Heaven.I LOVE YOU BUT JESUS IS MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Books On Juju Recommendation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
Curiousmind:

@B

Thanks but all the Babalawo i know dont know strong and powerful Africa charms

If You know of any powerful Babalawo, post his contact Here or pm me

Thank You
I know someone very very powerful. Infact he can do more than what babalawo can do. His name is Jesus. Read more about him in a book called bible. See matt 28vs18&19. Philip 2vs10 Mark16:16&17. When u ve digested this, i will then give u some secret on how to do anything whatsoever through this man. Takia

(1) (Reply)

Rev King Threatens Officials / Stop Praying To God To Give You Strength / Watch Out, Fellow Christian Soldiers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.