Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . (765 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo / We Will Wage War On Fulani Herdsmen - Ondo Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by bizzy234: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2010
A major US TV network has aired videos showing Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Nigerian accused of trying to blow up a US airliner, training to carry out attacks.

The videos, produced by al-Qaeda in Yemen and obtained by a Yemeni journalist working for ABC News, show Abdulmutallab and others in firing practice and taking aim at a Jewish star, a British flag and the letters UN, ABC television reported on Monday.

The footage "also includes an apparent martyrdom statement in Arabic from the 23-year-old Nigerian justifying his actions against 'the Jews and the Christians and their agents'", the network said in a statement.

After i watched the footage for many times . I can't help but wonder the authencity of the video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zenEMePcmko  .

In this still young millennium American soldiers have also deployed in the hundreds of thousands to new bases and conflict and post-conflict zones in Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Colombia, Djibouti, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Mali, the Philippines, Romania, Uganda and Uzbekistan.

In 2010 they will be sent abroad in even larger numbers to man airbases and missile sites, supervise and participate in counterinsurgency operations throughout the world against disparate rebel groups, many of them secular, and wage combat operations in South Asia and elsewhere. They will be stationed on warships and submarines equipped with cruise and long-range nuclear missiles and with aircraft carrier strike groups prowling the world's seas and oceans.

They will construct and expand bases from Europe to Central and South Asia, Africa to South America, the Middle East to Oceania. With the exception of Guam and Vicenza in Italy, where the Pentagon is massively expanding existing installations, all the facilities in question are in nations and even regions of the world where the U.S. military has never before ensconced itself. Practically all the new encampments will be forward bases used for operations "down range," generally to the east and south of NATO-dominated Europe. 

U.S. military personnel will be assigned to the new Global Strike Command and for expanded patrols and war games in the Arctic Circle. They will serve under the Missile Defense Agency to consolidate a worldwide interceptor missile network that will facilitate a nuclear first strike capability and will extend that system into space, the final frontier in the drive to achieve military full spectrum dominance.

American troops will continue to fan out to most all parts of the world. Everywhere, that is, except to their own nation's borders.

Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2010
First of all you have signed in with a different name which shows cowardice.

And now you are here to LIE, to start spreading counter-information to the truth and validity of the video.

Obama is trying to reduce global invovlement not spread troops worldwide, what a total nonsensical article.

Conspiracy theorists are becoming desperate , lol. grin
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2010
[size=13pt]This is the truth.[/size]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9YKHJqLyI&hl=en[/flash]
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by PapaBrowne(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2010
After i watched the footage for 20 times , i was convinced that it was fixed and unreal .

That thing that made you watch the video 20 times is the same thing that makes you have an absurd thinking pattern.

Now, I love conspiracy theories. I believe they are cool. I follow them a lot and enjoy them for the sake of it.

For me, I would rather have 1,000,000 US Marines in my backyard, than have just one terrorist living in the same city I live.
I would welcome with my whole heart the deployment of American troops in Nigeria as it would help protect us against the Boko Harams and the shameless bigots that committed those atrocities against women and children in Jos.
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by violent(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2010
Your topic is misleading, and it's evident of absurd thinking patterns

Do you really think War is such a thing to be desired? you really need to get your silly head outta the war films you've been watching and come to realization of the fact that after war, only very few remain!
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by tkb417(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
this OP must be a ninny
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by Biggoozz: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
Now the "Allied troops" as speculated by bizzy234 have already surrounded his borders bombarding from air, land and sea! grin cheesy the guy was soooo damn right! smiley
Re: American Plans To Wage War On Yemen , Nigeria And Venezuela . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2010
Is this allamutallab or w/e his name is still talking?

lol @ topic, bring it on! They never finish Iraq/Afg, dem wan start new ones.

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribaldu For Vp / Dokubo Asari Faults Jonathan / Ghanian Guy & "Nigerian Guy With White Lady" Arguing On Bus In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.