Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her (753 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her by Teenana90: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Huh
Re: I Like Her by Rickyzagy: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
If you are serious then go and pay her bride price.

Stop creating expenses for you self
Those money you are using to call her can can help put smile on the face of those beggars on the street. Things are hard in this contraption

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her by DarkMagic(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Not giving u signs ba?
Well..maybe she is jes like dat
Buh guy... take it slow...
I mean u barely know this girl
Re: I Like Her by asobo: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
I was/am experiencing the same thing bro. She likes U but she is just being scared of the unknown and on the other side she may jst be friend zoning u. Like in my own case i asked her if we could be friends and she accepted but she hardly pick my calls. Just use ur head. PEACE
Re: I Like Her by ojun50(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
try her for 3month if she is still acting d same way give her space Nd move on.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her by Mariangeles(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
Teenana90:
I met this girl a couple of weeks ago.. She was going with her friends.. I like her the first time I sighted her cos she is unique and Natural compare to the rest of her friends.. I speak to her and she ask me to come and visit her in her hostel in the evening.. I couldnt get her number cos I don't have my phone on me...

I went there in the evening but unfortunately I came when she was going out... I told her I will come in the following day if I'm not occupied.. I got there... And she was like what is it that I want to tell her.. I was like I like you and I have interest in you.. I want you to be part of my life.. She was like so you want to tell me you don't have a girlfriend.. ( yes or no) I said no.. She laughed... In short she said let start from friendship and see where it leads us if God say it...

We both don't talk on phone often cos She was a busy lady going to church most days after school.. So we don't really have much time to visit her.. recently she called me and I went to see her she was sick and I had to get a drug for her ..

But I don't understand her... I don't know if she is attracted to me or not.. She is not giving out any sign.. But I really like her and I'm ready for a serious relationship with her
The fact that she called you of all people in her time of need means that she can trust you...AND THAT IS A BIG SIGN THAT SHE LIKES
Give her time... if you really like her, be patient with her

1 Like

Re: I Like Her by MhizzAJ(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: I Like Her by Sunexy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Those money you are using to call her can can help put smile on the face of those beggars on the street. Things are hard in this contraption

So na so dem dey marry.. once u jam babe within 1week, na to go pay bride price abi??
Re: I Like Her by Lalas247(f): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Signs will be slapping your face yet you will come here to ask us sad

My friend will u move on ... plenty ladies out there ( couple of weeks mtcheew )
Re: I Like Her by Lalas247(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sunexy:

So na so dem dey marry.. once u jam babe within 1week, na to go pay bride price abi??
E tire me o .... couple of weeks he carry matter come nl ... god forbid it’s over 2 years what will he now do grin
Re: I Like Her by nnamanirr: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rickyzagy:

lmaol o boy u don burst my head....to marry nobe here ooo
Re: I Like Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Found A Homeless Boy Lying By The Road Side In Onitsha / Please Help A Depressed Brother / Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.