Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (816464 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by eagle001: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
goingforward:

Hello Nairalanders,

I join my faith in prayers with everyone who is still waiting ( my hubby inclusive), praying and fasting for an approval for our visas.
Heavenly father i put you in remembrance regarding your word in Mathew 17 vs 20. ''Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I command the heavens of the blessings of our awaited testimony be opened.
Dear Lord, let your mercy and grace prevail over our applications In Jesus Mighty name.

Amen.

Have a week filled with blessings and testimony.

goingforward.

Have you picked your passport up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by effty(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello house,
I do hope I am in the right section. I am a HND graduate of Marine Engineering and also hold a Certificate of Competency as a 3rd Engineer. I am married with a kid and I have been making enquiries as to going to Canada through the study route and I have settled for the following courses;
-Graduate Certificate in Marine Engineering Management (Georgian College) 1year
-Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management (Univ. Of Ottawa) 2 year
-Masters in Engineering Management (Univ. Of Ontario) 2years

Now the problem I am facing is how do I access a sponsor with huge sum since I am self-sponsored and do not have close to 10m in my account? Is there a way around this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by eagle001: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dan90s:
Good morning house, I just collected my stamped passport...glory be to GOD. I pray everyone here gets their visas on time!

How many days did it take for you to get back your passport after submission?
Have you gotten your correspondence letter?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dan90s: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
JustMellow:

Please where was your paper route application processed?!

Nairobi, Kenya
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dan90s: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
eagle001:

How many days did it take for you to get back your passport after submission?
Have you gotten your correspondence letter?

It was paper route so I submitted my passport when applying and I linked my application online so correspondence letter was sent online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dera12345(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
ghabrhiel10:

Advanced diploma in chemical engineering
Mohawk College (fall 2018)
First degree B. Sc biochemistry (2.2)
Just finished NYSC
cry cry

Sorry for your refusal..
I studied Biochemistry too
Y not change your program and reapply, I don’t know how you plan to possibly convince the VO beyond every reasonable doubt how the two courses are related. Engineering vs. Natural Science..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
ghabrhiel10:

Just finished NYSC
cry cry

Avoid diploma! This is the third online applicant for diploma that got delayed in one week. Guy, pls apply for masters. Even your GCMS note will not reveal that it's cos u applied for diploma. Pls apply for masters. Dose guys ain't giving trv for diploma of recent. And the main reason(s) for refusal has always been purpose of visit. Also, order for your GCMS note I case u have anything else to clarify.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by misspetit(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
jandj:

Avoid diploma! This is the third online applicant for diploma that got delayed in one week. Guy, pls apply for masters. Even your GCMS note will not reveal that it's cos u applied for diploma. Pls apply for masters. Dose guys ain't giving trv for diploma of recent. And the main reason(s) for refusal has always been purpose of visit. Also, order for your GCMS note I case u have anything else to clarify.
Hmmmm
Wah about Graduate certificate or PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zeriod: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello house,
Has anyone filled common law for their partner as they are not leggally married just traditional, any negative implications. Though court will happen before you travel.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Due to the sensitivity of the information you are requesting, only a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident Holder can apply for the notes.
There is no other way to this process.

ghabrhiel10:

Please ola, must someone do it on my behalf?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
jandj:

Please, wat my bro is trying to say is, look for a course related to wat u did as a graduate and as your work experience o....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Omowunmibaby: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good evening, submitting statement of result as substitute for original result,okay? Original result isn't ready and statement of result is available.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rolishair: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Newman1010:

@vivicintia, your money will be refunded if you send a mail to them attaching your correspondent letter from the embassy. The NON REFUND policy is for applicants that got their visas approved. They will charge you for administrative fees which should not exceed $200. A friend of mine who is currently in UToronto got is $3500 back from UBC after his visa application was refused. So don't worry, you will get your money.

Sorry that your app got refused. Wish you the very best.
hello everyone,
Please I need help with the following questions
Is it easy to get admission for MBA in Canada with 2.2 result in biochemistry
Hope it will not affect me getting visa
Am planning towards January of 2020 when is the best time to start processing admission and visa
Please I will not mind info on cheap schools I could go to
Am looking at Brandon university for now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dee4Jesus: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Someone said we should avoid Diploma.

So as an HND holder what can I apply for since its not possible for me to apply for Masters directly.

Kindly put me through.Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dee4Jesus: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Someone said he's got a legit agent one can use.

I'll like to have your contact.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by CuteCeo: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Guys, I'm new here. I am looking for a GIS course or any surveying related (Masters or PG).
Also, How much should i be looking to spend?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blaugrana82(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
ghabrhiel10:

Just finished NYSC
cry cry
The problem started from there. No carrier progression . Why go for a diploma program when you already have a BSc? Secondly, chemical engineering and Biochemistry aren't related. Just request for GCMS note, tackle and reapply. All the best bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 26, 2018
AKUPSME:
If its a Paper application you have to submit the Original Passport at the vfs office when applying.
Online applications require you scan and upload to your profile at the time of submission
good morning please can I dm you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dimejalex(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2018
dimejalex:
Hello house I want to apply to new Brunswick community college for my undergraduate students,is it good school to go won't the school affect my study permit,and am about to apply to the school I will be waiting your response thanks
please I need a reply please won't college let the Vo refused my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jdhills: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2018
my people wetin i go do again o? been contacting supervisors in usask and MUN.....most keep saying 'am not taking students' some no even gree reply my mail... what am i not doing right? could it be because i indicated next fall semester? abeg help me guyz
obviously a thesis based master....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2018
dimejalex:
please I need a reply please won't college let the Vo refused my application

Well, if I am to advise u, I will say u should try and get a master's degree in your field of study and not a college degree. Career progression is key in visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2018
To all my fellow brethrens looking for a legit agent, I will advise u read through the thread and ask questions. Agents are on the thread. Some of Dem disguise as applicant and some of them come out boldly to say they are agents.

An agent don't have a say on your visa approval. They follow the thread and do the normal thing.

My one advice is for you to share all docs u are using to apply before proceeding. People will advice u on what next to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by CuteCeo: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Dee4Jesus:
Good morning everyone,pls I'm new here.
I have 2 questions

1. I have been given admission at Nscc community college to study advanced diploma in finance and I am an HND holder. Will I be given Visa considering that d advanced diploma is almost the same qualification wit the certificate i have?

2. Can someone kindly put me through on the university offering Postgraduate diploma in accounting. Or what I can apply for as a HND holder in Canada.

HND accounting, 2.98Lower credit.
Thanks for your prompt responses

Bro. please i need your help on guide to applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by CuteCeo: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys. I graduated in 2016 with a 2:1 from unilag

I intend to apply to Nscc
Course: Geographic Sciences – Advanced Diploma (It's a post Bsc certificate.)

What are my chances?

Does admission guarantee visa?

Also, i am my own sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by CuteCeo: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2018
jandj:

Bro.
Nssc Geographic Sciences – Advanced Diploma is a post Bsc certificate.
Is that good enough?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mathy001: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
CuteCeo:

What are my chances?

Why not go for a Masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mathy001: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
jdhills:
my people wetin i go do again o? been contacting supervisors in usask and MUN.....most keep saying 'am not taking students' some no even gree reply my mail... what am i not doing right? could it be because i indicated next fall semester? abeg help me guyz
obviously a thesis based master....

Did your department expressly state that you should find a supervisor before hand?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mathy001: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Question for doctoral students or other applicants:

Did you guys include a working bibliography in your Statement of Program/Purpose/Intent? Is it actually necessary to do such? I cant seem to find a definite answer to this question but I want to sample opinions so that I know what to do. By extension, I'll also ask if you did any in-text citation in your SOP.

I'll appreciate answers, please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2018
CuteCeo:

What are my chances?

U graduated with a good grade, why not masters straight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.