Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help My Life And Maritals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Life And Maritals (533 Views)

Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Life And Maritals by Gbolar09(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2018
My uncle met a lady at a friends wedding and they started dating afterwards. she refused him of sex severally until he had a chance at a point(just about 5months according to him) after meeting. she later came up with a pregnancy story which was later confirmed after test. he told her to abort it as he wasn't ready for marriage but she refused. Eventually they agreed to keep it after series of begging and persuasion. they later proceeded to having their introduction by her insistence, even though she spent a larger percentage of the bills. they have being together since then till she delivered the baby and the baby is 9months old now. My uncle said he has always had this feeling that his short sexual activities with her should not bring forth the pregnancy but he kept mute. on delivering the baby, the baby didn't look in anyway like him but he later noticed a little resemblance between the baby and one of her(the mother) ex boyfriend which she spoke briefly about. what should my uncle do please as he is totally confused? should he still carry on or better cut the relationship? What if a paternity test fails?
Re: Help My Life And Maritals by Ezigboune: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Gbolar09:
I met a lady at a friends wedding and we started dating afterwards. she refused me of sex severally untilI had my way forcefully at a point(just about 5months) after meeting.

Error

she later came up with a pregnancy story which was later confirmed after test. I told her to abort it as I wasn't ready for marriage but she refused.

You forced your way remember, so that's the result.

Eventually we agreed to keep it after series of begging and persuasion. we later proceeded to having our introduction by her insistence, even though she spent a larger percentage of the bills. we have being together since then till she delivered the baby and the baby is 9months old now.

She insisted that you take up your responsibility as a man.

I have always had this feeling that my short sexual activities with her should not bring forth the pregnancy but I kept mute.

Tell the feeling to leave you,because it's not true

on delivering the baby, the baby didn't look in anyway like me especially the skin colour but I later noticed a little resemblance between the baby and one of her(the mother) ex boyfriend which she spoke briefly about. what should I do please as I am totally confused?

Don't know if you are scared of your act or confused, which should I say

1 Like

Re: Help My Life And Maritals by blackpanthar: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2018
ERRORS
You FORCED her, so you have to face the music.
YOU WANTED TO PLAY GAMES but didnt know the RULES to being a PLAYER... now you are TRAPPED.
You really NEVER LOVED HER.... but just wanted her body.

NOW
Your eyes is clearing but has not really cleared totally because you have been caged and boxed and blamed for what another may have done... GO AND DO A PATERNAL TEST... its not to come here remorseless and whine about it... go and confirm once and for all. BE A MAN.

you may be shocked to note that IT IS YOUR BABY... ressemblance may be that another man has deposited in the same honeypot before you FORCEFULLY entered.

NEXT TIME NEVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION..... it has a way of messing up your whole life and bringing shame, regret and stigma

Gbolar09:
I met a lady at a friends wedding and we started dating afterwards. she refused me of sex severally until I had my way forcefully at a point(just about 5months) after meeting. she later came up with a pregnancy story which was later confirmed after test. I told her to abort it as I wasn't ready for marriage but she refused. Eventually we agreed to keep it after series of begging and persuasion. we later proceeded to having our introduction by her insistence, even though she spent a larger percentage of the bills. we have being together since then till she delivered the baby and the baby is 9months old now. I have always had this feeling that my short sexual activities with her should not bring forth the pregnancy but I kept mute. on delivering the baby, the baby didn't look in anyway like me especially the skin colour but I later noticed a little resemblance between the baby and one of her(the mother) ex boyfriend which she spoke briefly about. what should I do please as I am totally confused?
Re: Help My Life And Maritals by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 10, 2018
blackpanthar:
ERRORS
You FORCED her, so you have to face the music.
YOU WANTED TO PLAY GAMES but didnt know the RULES to being a PLAYER... now you are TRAPPED.
You really NEVER LOVED HER.... but just wanted her body.

NOW
Your eyes is clearing but has not really cleared totally because you have been caged and boxed and blamed for what another may have done... GO AND DO A PATERNAL TEST... its not to come here remorseless and whine about it... go and confirm once and for all. BE A MAN.

you may be shocked to note that IT IS YOUR BABY... ressemblance may be that another man has deposited in the same honeypot before you FORCEFULLY entered.

NEXT TIME NEVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION..... it has a way of messing up your whole life and bringing shame, regret and stigma

Modified, op edited his post.
Re: Help My Life And Maritals by Olalan(m): 2:20am On Mar 10, 2018
The answer for his doubt will be cleared with a DNA test.
BTW in this age I think DNA test should be done by all couples to avoid stories that touch later in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Help My Life And Maritals by MissRaine69(f): 4:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Force= consequences
Re: Help My Life And Maritals by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Good for you!

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed On Camouflage / Never Marry A Girl That Greets You Pm, Am, Or Gm. They Are Disrespectful / Power Up Your Meekness With This Song Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.