Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (864825 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Analee(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
mutico20:
please don't call the man your friend again he is your greatest enemy that's trying to scam you by trick, sorry to say did,,,how can he do 3month visa 500k ,God dea is God ooo
pls also I want to go on 3months visa..my friend over there says he will do d visa for me..like how much will it cost..I mean total expenses including transport to abj,attestation, bta,flight other miscellaneous.. Cost of everytin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
clinton21:
Greetings house please someone should share the website for booking appointment
www.uaevisabook.com.ng
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=HonNEAT post=71083460]It will be a little bit difficult. Enter motor to area1, stop at National Hospital, cross to the other side climb up the bridge, you will see cars going to Secretariat, tell them Church Gate. (Trekkable but long ) This road is cheaper. When are you going? and which part of kubwa are you? I can drop you if it's a day am free.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please can I finish with MOE and MOFA if I get there by 1 pm today?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Send only to your relative your documents and they can do that on your behalf, I don't know who can do that for you but if you have a friend in Abuja then you are good to go.......
prodam:

Thanks bro. Can someone do the Abuja attestation on my behalf? or do you know anyone who offer such services

Regards
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Analee(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bozevk1:
well bro that's not true, I work as a project engineer here in Abu Dhabi, and I studied mechanical engineering. The opportunities are limitless here, good thing is d salaries are pretty competitive, whenvu come be focused and no what u want, if ur a professional then UAE is the place for you. I can speak with certainty for engineers. But put God 1st sha, cos even in d US u can still b jobless.
pls I sent u a mail
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Holla3110:
Send only to your relative your documents and they can do that on your behalf, I don't know who can do that for you but if you have a friend in Abuja then you are good to go.......

Alright bro.. I will look for somebody then. Photocopy of the bsc certificate only right?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
I learnt letter of introduction from the university is required for Qatar embassy attestation?

Kindly clarify if this is true.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
OmoBendel24:

"Issue New Visa Confirmation" will be written on the top of the half-visa. Under it too, you will be advised to visit the UAE Embassy in your country....

This is what is written under the visa, do I still have to visit the uae embassy

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Linc000: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pls,can one relatives do that of UAE embassy as well cos Abj attestation are in stages?

quote author=Holla3110 post=71130486]Send only to your relative your documents and they can do that on your behalf, I don't know who can do that for you but if you have a friend in Abuja then you are good to go.......[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please how can I book for Egypt air ticket, I learnt there fare is cheap, which other airline is cheaper?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Analee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
lifestyle1:

How much is he charging for the visa processing ?
I didn't ask sins he promised to do it free
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
You have to submit in person at Ministry of foreign Affairs, Burjuman.... The last time I checked it was 260 AED each certificate...get there early and you get your certificate attestated.
Linc000:
Pls,can one relatives do that of UAE embassy as well cos Abj attestation are in stages?

quote author=Holla3110 post=71130486]Send only to your relative your documents and they can do that on your behalf, I don't know who can do that for you but if you have a friend in Abuja then you are good to go.......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by noskcid(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=justi4jesu post=65709946][/quote]

good evening sir, I have intentions of traveling to Dubai for hustling purpose but I meet a traveling agent who told me that he can only help me arrange for only two weeks visa to the uae but someone else told me that two weeks visa won't be enough for my of traveling. please what do you advice I do.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do 3 months visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
clinton21:

Thanks boss

Boss how is their response like, do the give appointment date immediately after the booking
Yes. You get to choose the appointment date.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Moche123: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Please where can I check if my passport is stamped at the Abuja embassy? I was told to check back 5 days later but I want be sure before I go to Abuja..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Please how do one get an accommodation in dubai before leaving Nigeria and what's d advised amount someone can come along with before getting a job (at least 2months plan)... although I have a friend in sharjah but she advised I stay in dubai been that dubai have a lot of job opportunities dan sharjah so I kinda need an insight so as to know what am expecting.....
Please I don't really mind connecting with people in UAE already via whatsapp or email at to know left from right and ways to go about the job hunting ish......
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Holla3110:

Police report is not applicable anymore
You can attest your results in Abuja if you need it for a job here.
HIV test and X-ray will be conducted in a UAE hospital but still good to do that in Nigeria to know your status

Great work guys.

Is it possible to get the following items without going to Abuja?

-Police clearance (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)
-Attested Education Certificate (attested by the ministry of external affairs and Qatar embassy in Nigeria)
-General Blood Test (HIV& Hepatitis)
-Chest X-ray (Tuberculosis)

Regards.

What are work visa requirement for Qatar? A complete list I mean. Though an offer is gotten already, but the guys are still asking for the above documents.

Please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks a lot will mssg you right away.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prodam(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
2 References are required as part of conditions of a job offer.

How should this be addressed?

Please help.

Justi4jesu

Holla3110
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Linc000: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Teeman2315 post=71134346]
This is what is written under the visa, do I still have to visit the uae embassy

Just got my e-visa today and that was what is written on my own too.....which I think there is no need to visit UAE embassy for visa sticker but may be for attestation.... Have u attest ur documents if yes when is it likely for ur to travel to UAE.... just asking if we can move 2gether.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
House pls, I plan to travel on Monday to Abuja for my certificate attestation because my agent insist is better i do it here in Nigeria since i will use it there. Now, my question is can it be done within 2days, secondly, is there any need to book for appointment since I had done my Visa stamping since mid August and also hope there won't be any issue at UAE embassy since its tourist visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (474) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.