Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (860731 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AdeTolu29: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2019
NONNYG:
i never heard freelance visa is as low as this, well what do i know?

Just be careful with whoever you're dealing with

The total of everything with three years visa ,employment card etc will be around 15,000AED.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
obagoally:

U need help?
yeah, are you traveling?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2019
AdeTolu29:

The total of everything with three years visa ,employment card etc will be around 15,000AED.

What is the profession?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2019
NONNYG:
yeah, are you traveling?
Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2019
obagoally:

Yes
ok, i will pm you. Pls check
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AdeTolu29: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
NONNYG:
What is the profession?

Its basically for writers, web designers ,artist etc

They have a website to apply

Gofreelance. ae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Agbeni33: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please nairalanders someone want to help me to process Qatar visa for 2 years.
He said there are a lot of opportunities there.

My question

Is there anyone who is in Qatar or have someone over there that can give me vivid information concerning job opportunities and lifestyle over there ?

Any relevant information is highly needed.

Please I need genuine information.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Agbeni33:
Please nairalanders someone want to help me to process Qatar visa for 2 years.
He said there are a lot of opportunities there.

My question

Is there anyone who is in Qatar or have someone over there that can give me vivid information concerning job opportunities and lifestyle over there ?

Any relevant information is highly needed.

Please I need genuine information.
Thanks
you want the truth or something to make you happy?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Agbeni33: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
you want the truth or something to make you happy?

I want the truth and first hand information
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oniwoski: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Goodmorning all...

Kindly help
As a first timer going on a 5 days trip....pls what do I need to show at the POE/border when I arrive there or will they jst let me in. Do i need to show statement of account etc. My husband is going for a 5days course but I will be using a different flight to meet him up in Dubai.

Kindly help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2019
oniwoski:
Goodmorning all...

Kindly help
As a first timer going on a 5 days trip....pls what do I need to show at the POE/border when I arrive there or will they jst let me in. Do i need to show statement of account etc. My husband is going for a 5days course but I will be using a different flight to meet him up in Dubai.

Kindly help
1. Your passport
2. Your visa copy
3. Your eyesgrin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2019
oniwoski:
Goodmorning all...

Kindly help

Kindly help
Hope your flight booking is a return ticket?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ChidimmaP: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Greetings everyone! I'm a cyber security engineer / penetration tester in Nigeria with a BSc in computer science. I have this agent that wants to get me job in Dubai before I came across this thread, but I don't like the type of job he is getting. The jobs he is getting are cleaner jobs, security guard, and labourer jobs. Are these the only type of easily accessible jobs over there? What are my chances of getting a job in my field(software development, network engineering, cyber security Engineering)?

It sees most jobs there are construction jobs

Also, the salary for the jobs he got for me are not better than what I get here . The highest salary he told me is 250k monthly

I was denied Canadian student visa this month and looking for better opportunities, I hope it doesn't affect my chances of getting visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by taskcompleteng: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
PLEASE HOW DO I RELOCATE TO DUBAI WITHOUT USING AGENT.

AM GOING THERE FOR WORK, BUT HOW DO I SEARCH FOR JOB

ALSO PLEASE WHAT IS THE DIY PROCESS TO GET THEIR VISA
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Can't you look for jobs urself, as hot as any IT related course is in this Era! Create accounts with top job posting sites in d GCC, if u have good experience in the field as u stated, u can get very very nice offers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
ChidimmaP:
Greetings everyone! I'm a cyber security engineer / penetration tester in Nigeria with a BSc in computer science. I have this agent that wants to get me job in Dubai before I came across this thread, but I don't like the type of job he is getting. The jobs he is getting are cleaner jobs, security guard, and labourer jobs. Are these the only type of easily accessible jobs over there? What are my chances of getting a job in my field(software development, network engineering, cyber security Engineering)?

It sees most jobs there are construction jobs

Also, the salary for the jobs he got for me are not better than what I get here . The highest salary he told me is 250k monthly

I was denied Canadian student visa this month and looking for better opportunities, I hope it doesn't affect my chances of getting visa
Your best shot is to apply for professional job online yourself or get 3 months visa and try your luck. I’m sure your main focus is to enter Canada or yankee but the agent job will set you back believe it. Cleaning, security or any laborer job will seize ur passport lol forget visit visa sef if you earn 250k in Nigeria please only migrate as a professional with ready made job

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Seaneverdries1(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Your best shot is to apply for professional job online yourself or get 3 months visa and try your luck. I’m sure your main focus is to enter Canada or yankee but the agent job will set you back believe it. Cleaning, security or any laborer job will seize ur passport lol forget visit visa sef if you earn 250k in Nigeria please only migrate as a professional with ready made job

This is the true... I will be very glad if you follow this advice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Iamemblem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please kindly share your experience and if you know anyone that can help attesting my documents from Ministry of education, foreign affairs, and uae embassy.
Your response will be greatly appreciated.

FreebiesGRAM:
Anyone in Abuja for attestation ?

I will be coming to Abuja tomorrow...

Quote me let's connect.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Iamemblem(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hello house, please I need someone that can help me attesting my documents from Ministry of education, foreign affairs, and uae embassy asap. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Any help on how to go about the 3 months visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Doctoropera:
Any help on how to go about the 3 months visa?

U can book it via access bank mobile app bro. So easy. It cost just #207,700.24k .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
slimanyd:

U can book it via access bank mobile app bro. So easy. It cost just #207,700.24k .

Wow. The banks are balling, though they are sure sha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
glowingflame7:

Wow. The banks are balling, though they are sure sha

Yeah bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by damiflo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good evening house, I need help.
does anybody know how to get antibiotics like ampiclox in Dubai without prescription?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oniwoski: 3:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Goodmorning all...pls for those of us living in Dubai...any recommendations on institute to take short courses in Dubai? Like 2 or 3days course...im go in on a 5day trip and won't want to waste the Opportunity. I found Desert Side institute on the net but don't now how genuine they are as I have to pay for the course before arrival....its any certificate course training in Education
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 4:06am On Dec 21, 2019
U mean the visa?
slimanyd:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 4:52am On Dec 21, 2019
I found one on the GT Bank mobile app. Hope I am good to go?
Please, how reliable is using the bank, hope no form of rejection?
slimanyd:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PucciGuru(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2019
u3fine:

Thanks for the response, have you gotten a job through them or done interviews from applying using their link?

Do you now used them?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Doctoropera:
U mean the visa?

Yes bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Doctoropera:
I found one on the GT Bank mobile app. Hope I am good to go?
Please, how reliable is using the bank, hope no form of rejection?

I only know of that access bank ,but someone ones talk about Gtb as well. U can try it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please I need help with cheap flight to Dubai. Any link?
Planning to leave by 2nd week in January

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (474) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.