Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (836988 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by willsonzzy: 9:34pm On May 24, 2020
For a one month visit visa including flight ticket
vickifeanyi47:

Depends on the category of visa you wish to apply for
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nzube89(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
Please Dubai three months tourist visa when will start counting .the day you entered Dubai or the day it was issued . please I need experience answer
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
nzube89:
Please Dubai three months tourist visa when will start counting .the day you entered Dubai or the day it was issued . please I need experience answer
It start counting the day you enter UAE, meanwhile you have to travel before 60 days from the day the visa was issued, else the visa will expire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bioles1187(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2020
[/quote]any one knows how demac hotel operate in Al furjan
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Casserole(f): 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
NONNYG:
It start counting the day you enter UAE, meanwhile you have to travel before 60 days from the day the visa was issued, else the visa will expire
Can 350k take me to dubai and back for a week?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:23am On May 27, 2020
Casserole:

No.

The Visa should cost you around 90k
Return ticket between 280 to 350k
Your upkeep for one week 100 to 200k depending on type of accommodation(hotel or private bed space), feeding, transportation, tourist's attractions you want to visit etc.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Casserole(f): 3:07am On May 27, 2020
Ope4Christ:

No.

The Visa should cost you around 150 to 180k
Return ticket between 280 to 350k
Your upkeep for one week 100 to 200k depending on type of accommodation(hotel or private bed space), feeding, transportation, tourist's attractions you want to visit etc.
But I do see alot of agencies advertising 400k trips to dubai flight inclusive

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:53am On May 27, 2020
Casserole:

This is the price for 2weeks visa while 30days is about 50k. Check your banking app.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:57am On May 27, 2020
Casserole:

This price must have been before Covid-19 pandemic. Current price would be way higher than this figure, since air tickets are very expensive now among other things.

The agencies always know how to get their things done at a cheaper rate, for example, they book cheap tickets ahead of time with discounts, you will have a shared hotel room, shared transportation to your tourist's centres etc.

They always have Executive(for the rich), Premium (business class) and General(economy) offers.

The more the population for them the cheaper it becomes. But if you want to come to Dubai all alone, you spend more.

You can book with Emirates Airline, they will process your Visa and flight together.

The initial Visa fee I quoted was for 3-months Visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Casserole(f): 9:03am On May 27, 2020
Ope4Christ:

This price must have been before Covid-19 pandemic. Current price would be way higher than this figure, since air tickets are very expensive now among other things.

The agencies always know how to get their things done at a cheaper rate, for example, they book cheap tickets ahead of time with discounts, you will have a shared hotel room, shared transportation to your tourist's centres etc.

They always have Executive(for the rich), Premium (business class) and General(economy) offers.

The more the population for them the cheaper it becomes. But if you want to come to Dubai all alone, you spend more.

You can book with Emirates Airline, they will process your Visa and flight together.

The initial Visa fee I quoted was for 3-months Visa.
No sir one week is enough na travel history I dey find lol
How much is the lowest I can hold as bta when coming?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Casserole(f): 9:06am On May 27, 2020
xule20:

This is the price for 2weeks visa while 30days is about 50k. Check your banking app.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by awolam: 3:35pm On May 27, 2020
Transxy:
Hi peps, u guys are wonderful with evry piece of information u giving on here, God bless and give u more wisdom...
pls I also av a question..
Does anyone av an idea about demand for Dental nurses in Dubai? I want to knw about my chances of getting a job before coming in.. Thanks

Your very first step is to write the DHA licensing exam (if you wish to practice in dubai) - DHA exam can be written in Ghana OR you sit for HAAD (if you wish to practice in Abu Dhabi). But before you commit your time and cash, try and search online for availability of demand for such positions. If you very much on the optimistic side, then write the exam and obtain eligibility letter and start job hunting either in Nigeria on in UAE (with 3 months visit visa) Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Transxy(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2020
awolam:

Your very first step is to write the DHA licensing exam (if you wish to practice in dubai) - DHA exam can be written in Ghana OR you sit for HAAD (if you wish to practice in Abu Dhabi). But before you commit your time and cash, try and search online for availability of demand for such positions. If you very much on the optimistic side, then write the exam and obtain eligibility letter and start job hunting either in Nigeria on in UAE (with 3 months visit visa) Goodluck.

Thanks bro..
I will be coming to UAE for the exam and av also check on different job site to knw abt the demand for this field but almost all are requesting for the HAAD, MOH or DHA licence so I will come in first, go for some tutorials plus hustle then site for the Exam...

Them dey try wit payment.. Some with 2years experience pays 4000, 5000 upward
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Transxy:

Thanks bro..
I will be coming to UAE for the exam and av also check on different job site to knw abt the demand for this field but almost all are requesting for the HAAD, MOH or DHA licence so I will come in first, go for some tutorials plus hustle then site for the Exam...

Them dey try wit payment.. Some with 2years lexperience pays 4000, 5000 upward
O boy just talk say u wan come hustle for Dubai
and leave all dat story grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Raymondrain: 6:51am On May 29, 2020
Please does anyone here knows if Nigeria embassy in Abu Dhabi is open for passport renewal , my passport has expire for some months now and am in dubai, don't want to waste money to travel to Abu Dhabi all in vain ..... Please reply asap !!!!!!

God bless !!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:07am On May 29, 2020
Raymondrain:
Please does anyone here knows if Nigeria embassy in Abu Dhabi is open for passport renewal , my passport has expire for some months now and am in dubai, don't want to waste money to travel to Abu Dhabi all in vain ..... Please reply asap !!!!!!

God bless !!!!
...... Yes bro they do. Are u a resident?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 8:43am On May 29, 2020
Raymondrain:

God bless !!!!

Please call the official line before you leave Dubai.

Passport renewal and collections are made on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS only. Get there before 8:00am, you might be lucky to get it on the same day. Hold around 1000Dirhams equivalent in your account and few cash in hand. You won't spend it all.

Address and Phone Number

Villa No. 642/3, Off Arab Golf Road,
Third Street, Near Singapore Embassy, Abu Dhabi.
Tel.: +971 2 443 1503
Fax: +971 2 443 1792

Working hours:
Day: Sunday to Thursday
Time: 9 AM— 4 PM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Transxy(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2020
Visman:
O boy just talk say u wan come hustle for Dubai and leave all dat story grin
Bro sense will not kill u ooooo.. na the hustle sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2020
Transxy:

Bro sense will not kill u ooooo.. na the hustle sure pass grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatdon2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please i got a job in a security company here in dubai, they are requesting i should pay 1000 dirham for offer letter and I'll pay additional 2000 dirham for ministry of labour something something. Please is the job real because I've been duped before with this same strategy, after paying 1000 dirham for offer letter, they told me i should come back after one month, then after going there i latter found out they were scammers. They've already moved out of the building after scamming hundreds of people
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
fatdon2:
Please i got a job in a security company here in dubai, they are requesting i should pay 1000 dirham for offer letter and I'll pay additional 2000 dirham for ministry of labour something something. Please is the job real because I've been duped before with this same strategy, after paying 1000 dirham for offer letter, they told me i should come back after one month, then after going there i latter found out they were scammers. They've already moved out of the building after scamming hundreds of people
Is obvious you haven't learn from the previous scam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CowbellY: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Casserole:

Yes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
CowbellY:

Yes.
how can 350 take him to dubai and back again, na waoo flight ticket when there is no corona is around 230k the cheapest oo, not to talk of now, he will pay visa fee and accommodation also feeding and transportation.
350 can't be enough, except u are talking of just flight ticket
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Casserole(f): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
CowbellY:

Yes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Please is there any news on Ministries re-opening in Nigeria? I wish to have my certificates attested and I will most likely send a friend to do that on my behalf.
Hope it's possible please. Thanks folks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bankybobo11: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
drkay:

Hi, you can go through the unified Professional Qualification Requirements for healthcare professionals who are willing to practice in UAE. You can download it via Google search.
There are more vacancies for nurses generally in UAE but the demand for dental assistants may be less with relatively lower salaries compere to general nurses.
Good thing is that you can be employed for some other roles in the hospital/clinics.
I don't have any information about what your test might look like. I only know that the general nurses found NCLEX past questions very useful.
Good luck.

Hello Dr. Kay, please I need your help concerning a health issue. I want to go to general hospital in Ota but don't know the procedures. Also, I have been having headaches for about a month now so that's why I'm going there. I use computer a lot, so I'm thinking it might be the problem. please any advice for me? Thanks on anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.