Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem (1583 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick )) / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders. Please, I would like to know your views about an issue. I have a friend that gets re-infected after sometime she has been

treated. Her first diagnosis was Bacterial vaginosis (around 2013 or so) though I suspect trich. as I thought it was mis-diagnosed due to the

symptoms she told me she saw then. She treated it, and she didnt see anything again. But around 2016 she went for test due to abdominal pain,

nothing was found. But last year, she experienced itching and discharge, she did vaginal swap, and nothing serious except vaginosis again.

After many antibiotics as prescribed by doctors, the thing seemed to vanish. And it re-appeared again late last year looking more serious,

PID(pelvic inflammatory disease was diagnosed), after spending money on treatment again, it went. And recently, it is serious itching and

discharge again. She is yet to go to the hospital, she will do that next week.

Please, what do you think is the lasting solution to this and why the re-occurence ?

Note: She isn't promiscuous or dirty. She is very neat.

PS: I learnt that there is a procedure for flushing the womb and reproductive organs in the hospital to get rid of infections permanently . Is this

true? If true, how efficient is it? Thanks, waiting for intelligent comments.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
she need prayer, hope she did not sleep with yahoo boys
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
she need prayer, hope she did not sleep with yahoo boys
Did you miss the part of ''waiting for 'INTELLIGENT' comments''?
Weigh your words before releasing them.Aiit?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by successking401(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
infection? ok, let her visit the hospital first.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by henrybomb(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
She should visit the hospital again.. It is still in her body that is why it keeps reoccuring

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Boss, Na Question Naa.

Haba!!
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Boss, Na Question Naa.
Haba!!
Chief onye meme, what kind of question exactly is that.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Chief onye meme,
what kind of question exactly is that.

I Strongly Believe You Are Not Asking Me A Question.

No 'Question Mark' Please

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
are yhu sure yhu ain't d one op
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
MetroBaba1:

I Strongly Believe You Are Not Asking Me A Question.

No 'Question Mark' Please
My mistake.
Yeah,so now,'What kind of question is that which the commentator you're defending asked?That you then told me 'It is just a question,Haba'.
Pardon me,but i just can't stand preposterous comments,because that of your client seems absurd.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by MetroBaba1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

My mistake.
Yeah,so now,'What kind of question is that which the commentator you're defending asked?That you then told me 'It is just a question,Haba'.
Pardon me,but i just can't stand preposterous comments,because that of your client seems absurd.

Too Difficult To Comprehend, Assimilate Or Understand

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthieKalu:

Lolz....leave am
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
henrybomb:
She should visit the hospital again.. It is still in her body that is why it keeps reoccuring

Thanks
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sharming95:

It is nt me....But if na me nkoh....wetin dt wan go do for yu sir?
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sharming95:

It is nt me....But if na me nkoh....wetin dt wan go do for yu sir? angry
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Too Difficult To Comprehend, Assimilate Or Understand
Kpele. It's late,Go to bed.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Ask her to do a hiv test
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Ask her to do a hiv test
It is negative.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
sharpwriter:
Hello nairalanders. Please, I would like to know your views about an issue. I have a friend that gets re-infected after sometime she has been

treated. Her first diagnosis was Bacterial vaginosis (around 2013 or so) though I suspect trich. as I thought it was mis-diagnosed due to the

symptoms she told me she saw then. She treated it, and she didnt see anything again. But around 2016 she went for test due to abdominal pain,

nothing was found. But last year, she experienced itching and discharge, she did vaginal swap, and nothing serious except vaginosis again.

After many antibiotics as prescribed by doctors, the thing seemed to vanish. And it re-appeared again late last year looking more serious,

PID(pelvic inflammatory disease was diagnosed), after spending money on treatment again, it went. And recently, it is serious itching and

Please, what do you think is the lasting solution to this and why the re-occurence ?

PS: I learnt that there is a procedure for flushing the womb and reproductive organs in the hospital to get rid of infections permanently . Is this

if you have been treating with drugs,it will only stop it for some time and later it will resurface,but when used nature garde and herbal supplements,once it clears,it is permanent,if interested contact or WhatsAp me on this number: 08038220168

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by missystephen: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
When I had that challenge, I tried hospitals and anti biotics prescriptions, I was relieved for a short period and it was back again. Op let the patient build her immune system, use multivitamins and supplments, drink lots of water, get Fetilaid supplement, cut down on soda and sugar. Those were what I did and the problem which started in 2012 finally bowed in 2016. Cheers
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2018
missystephen:
When I had that challenge, I tried hospitals and anti biotics prescriptions, I was relieved for a short period and it was back again. Op let the patient build her immune system, use multivitamins and supplments, drink lots of water, get Fetilaid supplement, cut down on soda and sugar. Those were what I did and the problem which started in 2012 finally bowed in 2016. Cheers
Thanks
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
waiting for more suggestions.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
sharpwriter:
waiting for more suggestions.
The only well recommended solution right now,is for the lady to see a doctor.She needs medical help.
Also,sometimes,itching or inflammation can be caused by the harsh effect of some chemicals we use.Like soaps,creams,etc.Even wearing tight or silk panties gives rise to itching,as it restricts air for the vagina.She should wear more cotton panties.And she should also watch her sugar level,hope she doesn't consume a lot of sugar?
But,here's a home remedy which also works,For real;She should apply pure honey to the affected area,just rub it on the surface,leave it for like,15 mins,then she should wash it off with warm water.She should carry this out for 3 days,If irritations still exists,she should see a doc.
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
RuthieKalu:

The only well recommended solution right now,is for the lady to see a doctor.She needs medical help.
Also,sometimes,itching or inflammation can be caused by the harsh effect of some chemicals we use.Like soaps,creams,etc.Even wearing tight or silk panties gives rise to itching,as it restricts air for the vagina.She should wear more cotton panties.And she should also watch her sugar level,hope she doesn't consume a lot of sugar?
But,here's a home remedy which also works,For real;She should apply pure honey to the affected area,just rub it on the surface,leave it for like,15 mins,then she should wash it off with warm water.She should carry this out for 3 days,If irritations still exists,she should see a doc.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by beatz5(f): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
does she have hairs or use anti biotics regularly or on contraceptives
Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2018
sharpwriter:

the infection has not been well treated,drugs can give immediately result to infection when being used,but in most cases the infection reoccurred,i will advise her to use nature garde and herbal supplements to treat it instead of drugs or washing of the womb,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number 08038220168

Re: Help!!! Vaginal Infection Problem by sharpwriter(m): 3:48am On Mar 19, 2018
More

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Test After A Month? / Ministry Of Health Crisis / Why Do People Faint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.