Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University (48529 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences At Landmark / Covenant University Increases Tuition For New Students / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
COvo:
Just Tuition! "You'll still pay other components of the school fees " still not free. Next post please
Tuition covers the greater percentage of our school fees in Landmark University.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ellabae:
The man try jare but I think he knew the population in those departments are few.
Agricultural sciences courses have sufficient number of students now in Landmark University

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Scammer. Please someone should help me with sheeple formats Belike say dating don cast. Dem no dey gree grant all these disabled women loan again. Even Amazon dey reject all my cc now. Banks dey bounce my check wey i dey throw. If you do ach dem go carry money run block you. Okay collect small money from gift cards you go spend am dey settle Sarz. . Oyedepo, more owo to your aza sad
I love ppl who bear a name and behave likewise.
I like you senselessidiot more greese to your libido grin
You are completely senseless

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Some Nigerians are really insatiable considering some comments here.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Smartvic1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
iamJ:
lol see style cheesy cheesy cheesy

allowing a useless course to be taught freely angry angry angry , at least freeze attacks is getting to them, for him to be worried and be making changes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tells us everything we need to know, no pastor go see my 5kobo, i will enter ur church, dance and walk one kobo i wouldnt pay

How can you say agric is a useless course?? Why are you this dumb in the 21st century?

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
HigherEd:

I believe that is the Medical Fee(10k) - transferrable as long as you don't use it at any level. Caution fee is 20 or 25k and is refundable. Maybe WiFi and other non academic/non essential services could also fall into the category of "other component". But certainly the one removed(which is tuition) would be about 60-80% of initial school fees. I know this cos we paid for my sister some few months ago.
See Goat! From the very first day Landmark came into existence in 2011 it has been the largest scholarship giving Private University - Especially Agric. And this is because the School is an Agriculture based private university. Much of Landmark is also funded directly by the church and its farm sales...

And No if Oyedepo saw Agriculture as useless he won't spend over N9 billion(>30 billion total) in building a University for it while not offering courses for Law and Medicine.

Thanks for lecturing the goat head.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sultty:
for how long b4 they start ripping us off with their outrageous tuition fees

Ripping you off. As if any from your fam. has passed through such a prestigious institution before.

You guys just open mouth and close all in the name of contributing on every thread.

Ripping us off indeed grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by fermlad: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

allowing a useless course to be taught freely angry angry angry , at least freeze attacks is getting to them, for him to be worried and be making changes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tells us everything we need to know, no pastor go see my 5kobo, i will enter ur church, dance and walk one kobo i wouldnt pay

Mumu!... and the church would because of that not move forward?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
oyedepo is still a yahoo boy

"When the son of a criminal sees other fathers he thinks they are all like his dad"

Keep that proverb in your diary. Yould need it to end up well in life.

Peace bro. grin

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by COvo(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2018
VULCAN:
The word "Tuition" connotes fees for learning only and not books, excursion trips or other school fees.

So please use a dictionary next time so as not to mislead others whose vocabulary is as weak as yours

You're confusing yourself. Read properly before commenting. I didn't say it covers everything! I said it's still not free! Odoyon!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
kennymartinz:
woreva and how much is this fee in question if other fees would still be paid

Google is free

Only the sensible makes use of it without stressing others asking stupid questions.

G O O G L E !

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by dougivilla(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
always despise the free lunch..there is always an ulterior motive..
Try to appreciate good when you see one.

Hatred is a silent killer; yet kills faster than Hiv.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by dougivilla(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2018
rheether:
As if that faculty can boast of 50 students��
How many people have benefitted from your magnanimity?

Even if its only 10, what's wrong with reducing payment stress from 10 people?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by dougivilla(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

Landmark was established almost a decade ago and most of her agric related courses enjoy between 25-100% scholarship.

When exactly did your mentor start his attacks?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SammieJayh(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Wow, I'm really inpressed by the replies on this thread, my hope in humanity has been renewed...at least I've seen/found people who are truthful and aren't all about slamming private universities and the church...
Special thanks to HigherEd and a whole lot of you I can't mention right now...who have chosen to stand by the truth and face the fact that quality education never comes cheap...

The comments from a few people goes a long way in buttressing my points; no one can be satisfied, 'even if Oyedepo gives them totally free education, people will still come after him for not offering free food in the school's cafeteria..., if he offers free food, they must still have something to complain about'.

Oyedepo isn't your father neither is he the government...
If his schools aren't affordable for you(quietly cut your coat and go to the one you can afford).
Or better still blame your parents for birthing you and not being able to cater for your needs...

This here is my issue with the poor and shallow minded... They feel entitled to/for charitable acts based on their condition failing to realize it should be purely out of free will...and not demanded(like they handed the money to the church or the church is the root of their problems)

You can't be insulting me and coercing me to give you something I preside over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You call them useless courses?
Sorry Bro!

U dey mind am.

When u see a brain that thinks like that you must know its useless.

Only a useless brain thinks Agric courses are useless.

The Dundee guy opens his mouth everyday to eat.

He must think its the job of the medical doctors and the lawyers to plant crops and rear cows.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by wonlasewonimi: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2018
do you need to go to school to know how to plant cassava?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Yankee101: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2018
This is what a church should be like
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by benstuber(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2018
HigherEd:

I believe that is the Medical Fee(10k) - transferrable as long as you don't use it at any level. Caution fee is 20 or 25k and is refundable. Maybe WiFi and other non academic/non essential services could also fall into the category of "other component". But certainly the one removed(which is tuition) would be about 60-80% of initial school fees. I know this cos we paid for my sister some few months ago.
See Goat! From the very first day Landmark came into existence in 2011 it has been the largest scholarship giving Private University - Especially Agric. And this is because the School is an Agriculture based private university. Much of Landmark is also funded directly by the church and its farm sales...

And No if Oyedepo saw Agriculture as useless he won't spend over N9 billion(>30 billion total) in building a University for it while not offering courses for Law and Medicine.
. Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SammieJayh(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Ellabae:
The man try jare but I think he knew the population in those departments are few.

Even if they are few...the most basic logic should let you know that the tuition waiver will attract more students for the next session...
And it's even with effect from next session, so you see your point is null and void...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Mandrake007(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
tamethem:

"When the son of a criminal sees other fathers he thinks they are all like his dad"

Keep that proverb in your diary. Yould need it to end up well in life.

Peace bro. grin
I appreciate bro thankfully my father is a pastor grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by SammieJayh(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Do you need to go to school to know how to disinfect wounds and apply bandages?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by kayjay007(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:
Just Tuition! "You'll still pay other components of the school fees " still not free. Next post please
Lol... hidden charges apply.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by subcbouy: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:
So, they should pack shit too : embarassed

Too much of free tinz de purge Belle. Yet you wan still go Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard n MIT for free. Ninja with free tinz shall.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Yes you need to go to school to plant cassava in a modern way or to help others discover how to plant in a modern way to have better results.

Have you seen the crops from the IITA , NIHORT, CRIN and others.

They are not the like the Normal crops in your village. They are Bigger, with harvest time shorter and trees Shorter for easy harvesting. The pest control system is modern etc.

They all got that out of research and they are done and taught in School.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by barthy21(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

... Look at this one calling Agricultural Courses useless while he eats food everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
I appreciate bro thankfully my father is a pastor grin

Yes na A Criminal Pastor's son thinks every pastor is like his dad.

I understand your plight. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Bukky001(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2018
iamJ:

Honestly, I think you are the useless one here.... Nigeria is diverting to Agriculture and hence there is need for Agricultural science nd related courses to be taught...... Think na.. Haba

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Mandrake007(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2018
tamethem:

Yes na A Criminal Pastor's son thinks every pastor is like his dad.

I understand your plight. grin
yeah exactly,especially when his dad is a living faith pastor under the criminal GO of all GO's grin grin ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2018
COvo:

Common sense is not common at all
You for sayake Oyedepo come dey feed your generations ni
What do you expect from senile, naive people

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University by patrickmuf(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Greek gift...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jamb Reducing/removing Their 40 Marks / 2 Ugandan Students Wore Revealing Clothes To An Event - University Summons Them / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.