Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (61679 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
dayokanu:

You mean lack of trophies?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
Must you always comment?

Get a life. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2010
dayokanu:

You mean lack of trophies?

All of the above cheesy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
Jal and dayo am sorry the vile talks will vanish.

Kit and debo una nor kill me oh grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2010
Which vile talks again cant we ask how your half a decade trophyless run is going again?

At least we still have the right to ask How market?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2010
you know what i meant . .as for you angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Funny how Dayo turns to be the last poster each time i check in our thread undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 2:29am On Aug 05, 2010
Debo

u be olodo proper ! peeps like u goof on till u mess up ur CGPA !

U dare to replace "ur grammatical skills are" in the context of my post and u boast u know grammar ?
who teach u english sef?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Funny how Dayo turns to be the last poster each time i check in our thread undecided

Are you just noticing that? He's a gooner chic in disguise
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2010
Arsenal Ready to Make Move for £8m Solution to Problem Area: Wenger Wants Hart[img][/img]

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/08/04/arsenal-ready-to-make-move-for-8m-solution-to-problem-area-wenger-wants-hart/

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2010
As per the ^^^,with the heart-warming departure of Sol Campbell,imminent departure of Billy Goat Gallas and long-expired Silvestre,our tissue-thick defence line has all but vanished,what with clowns we parade between the posts as 1st and 2nd choice keeper
Yea yea,I know we still gat Verminator,Djourou and Kilishi(three guys that are nowproneto injury),this is scant consolation

The signing of Laurent Koscielny is good but not enough cover for a full season,we still need to sign Per Mertesacker(if Arsene can pull this coup off,then he'd be the man) or three solid and TALL,defenders;one left full back,one central and one right full back,oh he needs to sign a good keeper,a VERY GOOD KEEPER for us to have  any hope of competing for the EPL title this season.I've had enough of all the excuses
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2010
debosky:

Must you always comment?

Get a life. tongue

I guess that's the nuisance value you alluded to,some pages back
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lordimpaq(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2010
rasputinn:

Yea yea,I know we still gat Verminator,Djourou and Kilishi(three guys that are nowproneto injury),this is scant consolation

the verminator aint prone to injury, and its not so scant a consolation but a consolation nonetheless.

rasputinn:

The signing of Laurent Koscielny is good but not enough cover for a full season,we still need to sign Per Mertesacker(if Arsene can pull this coup off,then he'd be the man) or three solid and TALL,defenders;one left full back,one central and one right full back,oh he needs to sign a good keeper,a VERY GOOD KEEPER for us to have  any hope of competing for the EPL title this season.

if we get mertesacker, that would be nice but some ppl would not let us hear word, if u know the ppl am talking about

rasputinn:

I've had enough of all the excuses

excuses moaning, if u ask me
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2010
lordimpaq:

if we get mertesacker, that would be nice but some ppl would not let us hear word, if u know the ppl am talking about

Yea I do bruv
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2010
HNIC:

Meanwhile, what is Arsene up to?
Who be Emir Spahic?
Emir is a tough player.  grin Rough as they come. No nonsense and I think he is a good reader of the game.
Played for Lokomotiv Moscow and Torpedo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lordimpaq(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2010
Emir spahic, hmm,

just another 29 year old who plays for montpellier, i just hope he's as good as wenger thinks, although i've not seen him play.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by agabaI23(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2010
The dude likes to score in drawn games grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Jencejyde(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2010
lordimpaq:

Emir spahic, hmm,

just another 29 year old who plays for Montpelier, i just hope he's as good as Wenger thinks, although i've not seen him play.

Seen him once or twice, but it''s not enough to convince me, but then again if the arsenal scouts have convinced AW then it may be worth it. Afterall, Vermaleen has proved to be a good buy.
Again just like some one said, We need an extra TALL defender and a very GOOD GOALIE. If AW doesn't get that right and starts to believe what he has on ground can win any silverware then i guess its another heartbreak trodden season, which may eventually lead to him not having his contract renewed.

Extremely Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
Watching the Members day training now. RVP is back in training and Denilson, Song and Bendtner are also back in training.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Cesc is also back in training with the team and a certain Chuks Aneke. Those who have been following the youth squad will be familiar with who Chuks is. (Another player Nigeria should be monitoring instead of those overaged players).

PS: Bendtner, Denilson are still injured.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
I can't seems to find Song/Diaby
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
follypimpi:

I can't seems to find Song/Diaby

Now watching too. . .I think Diaby is still injured
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Denilson is training.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
Cesc is back in training!
D guy gets love everywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Did anyone see what I just saw? Fabianski came off his line, way off and was well rounded and chipped, only cleared off the line!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
ahonohai:

Did anyone see what I just saw? Fabianski came off his line, way off and was well rounded and chipped, only cleared off the line!
link
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Song is still injured but he was introduced earlier with the rest of the team.

Diaby is also still injured.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lordimpaq(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
proudly9ja:

Song is still injured but he was introduced earlier with the rest of the team.

Diaby is also still injured.

don't worry AW too would soon be injured, just kidding grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
v3:

link

Arsenal TV Online. . .subscription only. . .sorry hehehe grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
Fabregas was a no-show after the event. . .I believe it was down to time as the event was behind schedule as there were other activities planned such as the Players Q & A and the Legends Q&A. . .last year the boss spent close to 10 mins talking. Today he spent only about 2 mins. . .we shall see eh?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Jencejyde(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
Good to see Fab back with the lads.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by proudly9ja(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Considering that Cesc just got in yesterday/today, I didn't expect to see much of him in training just the usual work out. Same with RVP.
Im glad they are both around even though the boss has said they won't feature against Liverpool.

The game against the polish team on saturday will prolly give us a glimpse of who would feature against the Pool. I won't be surprised to see Frimpong, Nasri, Eboue midfield though.

The internationals next week is really bad timing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.