Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (61657 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2010
@ A-40, no lele, good looking out. I wont go as far as bad man management. This is some interpersonal relationship poo within these french boys. Anyways true talk, Wenger should keep it under lock, and I want to belive he had done a good job of it because truly nobody here can come out and say he new somethng like this was going on before this 'revelation'.

@ Sauron, wasnt this the same Morrison copping man of the match performances against Arsenal, or was that another player. Cant remmeber what you was on about the other day.

@DK your graph shows fork all. Meanwhile sorry about Ballack man, now at least you can join us to hate the bleeping ex-scummie, see. Meanwhile wasnt he suppose to play for Germany what not before he finally chose Ghana?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:54pm On May 17, 2010
slimshay:

@ Sauron, wasnt this the same Morrison copping man of the match performances against Arsenal, or was that another player. Cant remmeber what youw as on about the other day.

That was his first competitive match this year. . . . . . . .He's been having niggling injuries all year.
I can understand why he wasn't called up. . . .Fergie will sue the FA.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2010
Meanwhile wasnt he suppose to play for Germany what not before he finally chose Ghana?

He was deemed not good enough for Germany and his way of revenging is to take out the German national Captain
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Akolawole(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2010
@DrKit and DayoKanu

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/17/801.html

I am tired of Punch. Please check out the 6th paragraph
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:39am On May 18, 2010
Akolawole:

@DrKit and DayoKanu

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/17/801.html

I am tired of Punch. Please check out the 6th paragraph

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peter Ogaba winning gold in Canada 87?
The journalist should be crucified - where's Sagamite when you need him to beat Naija journalists with his stick?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2010
Lol !

Egbon Akola, no be all these DSTV bois wey don use connection corner job dey write those rubbish ?

Slim

spare me dat thing jare ! How Wenger no go know say some of his boys get belus 4 demselves?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2010
A-40:

@Slimshay
Maybe you didn't understand my stance! I used the Bridge issue to point out why such stuff is bad! Can you imagine if both where still team-mates at Chelsea? Maybe we woulda needed to call a coroner. I can imagine if it happened in an NBA setting where because of a card game a ball player brought 4 guns to the locker room to play a prank on his team mates. These squabbles do more harm than good and you can never claim to have team spirit when 5 to 6 players are fightin[/b]g! That is bad man management by Wenger and we wont get far with that especially with increased competition levels these days
@A40
Where I agree with you is Wenger's penchant for signing [b]known
hot headed players.
Check out the list.
~William Gallas
~Jens Lehmann
~Robin Van Persie
~Emmanuel Adebayor
~Nicklas Bendtner
~Samir Nasri

Ki lo de?
All in one team?

But I tell you, there are squabbles in EVERY team
11 players can't all think alike.
AW tried to quell the one in his team by getting rid of Ade and Toure.
He may do more this summer.
But really Arsenal players need to shut up.
Stupid interviews and comments upsets everyone especially when it coulda been avoided.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2010
@Dr Kit, what I meant is how we have managed to keep it under wraps. At least no one would hav known juding by relations on the pitch. I mean this guys are grown, what, they need Daddy Wenger to join mediator to his job description?

Anyways I still maintain Arsenl players need to shut their gob. You've got 97% of the English press on your case, why give them more ammo to kill you with.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 12:56pm On May 18, 2010
HNIC:

AW tried to quell the one in his team by getting rid of Ade and Toure.
Tot he was the bad guy that want out. So itz AW that got rid of him. the truth is now coming out. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2010
Ade didnt leave cos of internal player squabbles, HE WAS FORCED BY ERRATIC RACIST FANS WHO CANT FIND A FAULT WITH ARSHAVIN . . .

Toure left cos Wenger could not MANAGE himself and WG on and off d field . . .

These 2 players would have been kept under Fergie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:23pm On May 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Ade didnt leave cos of internal player squabbles, HE WAS FORCED BY ERRATIC RACIST FANS WHO CANT FIND A FAULT WITH ARSHAVIN . . .

Toure left cos Wenger could not MANAGE himself and WG on and off d field . . .

These 2 players would have been kept under Fergie

Arsene Wenger is not a good man manager!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Arsene Wenger is not a good man manager!!!

The numerous dressing room unrest and lack of unity between players further exposes his piss poor man managerial skills

he has to be the most overrated manager in the epl
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2010
Are the "erratic racist fans" that forced Adebayor out Wenger's relatives? Or how does it reflect his poor man management?

NONSENSE UPON RUBBISH!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2010
Is Fab going or not?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:22pm On May 18, 2010
agabaI23:

Is Fab going or not?

Let him go - Arsenal won't miss him if they can get their players FIT.
Wenger must get a new goalie this summer. . . .2 Fit defenders from Serbia and any Premiership striker(Rodallega, Carlton Cole or even Dindane).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Let him go - Arsenal won't miss him if they can get their players FIT.
Wenger must get a new goalie this summer. . . .2 Fit defenders from Serbia and any Premiership striker(Rodallega, Carlton Cole or even Dindane).

Yea, not like we are gonna miss him too much but we will miss his touch when he is fit.

I am afraid he will get no games at Nou camps except when Xavi and Iniesta are not fit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:39pm On May 18, 2010
agabaI23:

Yea, not like we are gonna miss him too much but we will miss his touch when he is fit.

What touch? His touches have won nothing in the past 5 seasons.
Cesc's departure will not take Arsenal further down than they are - who knows y'all might even function better without him.

I am afraid he will get no games at Nou camps except when Xavi and Iniesta are not fit.

Cesc will get games at Nou Camp - He's highly rated in Spain.

Barca will line up like this. . . .

Alves-------Puyol----Pique-----Maxwell---

-----Xavi------Fabregas-------Busquets--

----Messi-----David Villa------Iniesta------
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 3:47pm On May 18, 2010
Fabregas to bench Iniesta  shocked

I don't see that EVER hapenning unless he breaks his leg or suffers a permanent stroke. He'd do better at Madrid alongside Alonso, Kaka, and CR7 in a 4-4-2 setup.
On a serious note, we SHOULD let him leave. .the boy has tried, but failed to win anything with the team, he's homesick (like his compa-idiot Merida)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2010
Laporta/Pep are going to ruin Iniesta's career by signing Cesc. . . That would permanently relegate him to the left wing where his brilliance is undermined.
After wasting 40m + Eto'o on Ibra they are going to waste another, say 40m + Yaya on Cesc when they should be trying to sign a proper left winger/forward. . .

Arsenal -Cesc +Yaya =

[center]Nasri Yaya Song Rosicky

Arshavin

RVP[/center]

any difference? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2010
@HNIC
We are not the only team with fiery characters every team have their fair share of crazemen! Wenger has no excuse he should manage these situations better and channel the aggression towards rival sides and not themselves. I also feel Wenger is biased towards certain players and that has to change
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Borat1: 4:12pm On May 18, 2010
Fab has 'been very patient' with you guys. Cut him some slack and stop looking to blame him. Blame AW instead.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2010
~Borat~:

Fab has 'been very patient' with you guys. Cut him some slack and stop looking to blame him. Blame AW instead.

True that . . . Henry has won five trophies since leaving us.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2010
Hardly suprising that a Barcelona born and bred boy has decided to leave a trophyless team and return to his hometown club who have amased plenty of trophies in 2 seasons.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2010
Point of correction Eldee 7 trophies. No wonder he doesn't mind going to the MLS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2010
What is all these throwing blame around. I am surprised people who knew the kind of person vanP, Nasri was before he came to us will be calling Arsene Wenger a bad man manager.

So in that guise Ferguson is a bad man manager because VDS does not wish Kusack well, at least thats what he said.

@eldee, you want to count how mnay he won with us?

Wenegr should focus on solving the problems identified last season. We cant afford to lose ANY of our main performers, notwithstanding what Suara thinks of Fab's contribution for us. In a summer where we have finally declared that at least we can now spend without worrying so much, why should we be lettign Fab leave?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2010
A-40:

Point of correction Eldee 7 trophies. No wonder he doesn't mind going to the MLS

I left out the Super Cup and their Charity Shield so it won't look like I'm blowing the whole thing out of proportion.

slimshay:

@eldee, you want to count how mnay he won with us?

Let's be truthful here . . . use your church-mind, do you see us winning sumn next season??
Henry has more chances of winning the Champions League with Chicago Horse Power than us winning the League.

You know we don't have anything over Chelsea any more, our beautiful football claim was rubbished with their 7-0 wins.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jalether(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2010
Why would any ambitious player wanna stay at arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2010
Heard our Wellington kid in Brazil is doing good though he's been playing as sub coming on in the last ten mins of his clubs games.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 6:14pm On May 18, 2010
Exodus!!!! movement of the masses, Bob Marley.

It has started with Fab4,  http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6161191,00.html. If he happen to win anything next season am sure you guys will celebrate with him just as you did last euro torny.

Whoz next?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2010
@eldee, who cares about how many 7-0 wins chelsea gets, is that such a strange phenomenon to you, an Arsenal fan? Ive always looked at my team. How does there wins rubbish the kind of football we play?  undecided

Arsenal, this self defeatist thing we seem to get wont get us anywhere. We all love to hold up Sol Campbell for other players as example of spirit. Maybe we ought to look at him ourselves.

Abeg this cheerleader thing don tire me sef  undecided. . . .Chamahk has come, Arsene dont sell Cesc. We'll take it fromt here. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2010
And the fan of the club who's season went to s#!t in the space of one week they lost just one player is here preaching to us. . . . .na wa oh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2010
@Eldee
Omo make we bkow am out of proportion oh! Our refusal to do that is what got us in this mess in the first place

@Slimshay
Who do we blame? Abi na the players buy themselves jor ohh is Nasri crazier than Keane? Is Bendtner more hot headed than Rooney? Is he not the boss? Its his job to get them playing as a unit and directing their anger at the opposing team! Fans are sick and tired of these trophyless divas and drama queens

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.