Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,399 members, 7,888,272 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries (22446 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) / Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Nigeria senate is a den of robbers, pests and parasites.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2018
U are wicked
calculator sef go run down
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by lastempero: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2018
So being a Nigerian senator for 8yrs makes one a billionaire shocked

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by soliddust2020: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
I weep for my dear country. The youths are just too brain washed to see the politicians are just using them as pawns to get their agenda. The sooner the nigerian youths realise the hausa, yoruba, igbo, edo, urhobo and other tribes are the real enemy of the people. Pdp and apc have the same interest loot the nigerian treasury and deceive the masses. I fear Nigeria will neva get better because tribalism has eaten so deep in the hearts of the youths.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by 2day6(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2018
u no wating I dey think now. make tsunami just destroyed everything. including all the crude oil...make all of us con start afresh.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by oluwaahmed: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Keep barking, it's making me sleep cry

Get lost! Waste of skin, you should have been flushed down the drain.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by BlackPantherxXx: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Get lost! Waste of skin, you should have been flushed down the drain.

Impossible, your mum won't have enjoyed sucking me off like the spermbank she is grin
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by fay39: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Allah ya isa, Allah ya isa, Allah ya isa. Oh dear God the Almighty, come to our rescue, save us from the wicked ones and bless us from your endless bounty.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by kissenger: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
We are all in this Nigeria o https:///BBFTrQ
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by nairamaniac: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Acidosis:
Okay, can we know what Governors receive monthly?

N13.5m x 4 years is not even up to N1 billion. Does it mean a Senator can't boast of N1 billion corrupt savings after 4 years?

This is the same country where a Governor built a N2 billion mansion in his home town and another in Abuja barely after a year in office.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/11/furore-over-kogi-govs-multi-million-naira-mansion-in-okene/

another N1.2b mansion in Abuja barely after a year in office

http://thenigerialawyer.com/scandal-governor-yahaya-bellos-2-1billion-naira-mansion-exposed/

The earlier we realize that Nigerian Governors are the most corrupt political figures in Nigeria, the earlier we will learn to set our priorities rightly.

Only an ediot would doubt the fact that a Governor like Yahaya Bello is richer than 40 Nigerian Senators put together.

Nigerian youths, your Governors are your Number 1 ENEMY.

Ohh boy, I dey hear one kind gist say this governor also dey into rituals. Say he use one of him own dey cough money.

I believe, cos the governor doings pass both salary and stolen wealth.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by uba1991: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
And some useless pigs dat cannot afford a House of #100,000 per 2yrs ll come here and be supporting dis thieves. Where is the common sense senator? Dat guy is a very useless and stupid man
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by iphanyi10(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
when the then cbn governor, lamido sanusi said half of the country's budget goes to the senate, people thought he was exaggerating.

it is quite pathetic and ridiculous that a bunch of people who were voted by the masses to serve and make things better are the ones ripping them apart.
everyday we pray and fast for things to get better, meanwhile we are our own enemy. if the senate is transparent and accountable what stops them from publishing their earnings(including all their hidden allowance)

guess what? they will not, because they know the implication..even the one that dares speak out, he will surly be reprimanded.

and you tell me we are not our own enemy...
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by Sagay212: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol...You can see that all these politicians are the same. Imagine the same Ben Bruce that will be forming common sense and pretending to be speaking for the masses never ever mentioned how much they earn monthly and the need for their salary to be slashed. He will be deceiving the gullible Nigerians who hail and be pocketing 13million every month. And we wonder why dino is buying luxury cars anyhow he likes. We are wondering why a particular senator says he will remain a senator till he dies. Free money is the sweetest. You just go to one air conditioned chamber, open news paper, shout aye or nay, dose or sleep off and then go home or to your hotel room to enjoy some fresh pumpum for the rest of the day. Shithole things

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by newslifeop: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
only in a shithole.... senaTHIEVES! execuTIVETHIEVES! representaTHIEVES!

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by kingchris30(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Now I know that prayer is not what we need

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by zoedew: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ha! Running what? These folks are parasites! 13.5x12x4!!!
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by waldigit: 3:49am On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
God will punish these politicians
God punish the useless twitter senator
God punish whoever did this to the Nigerian youths
More than 30% of our annual budget goes for the maintenance of these thieves both in the red and blue chambers...

In a sane country... The youths ought to have occupied the streets until such allowances are reviewed ...

There are only two tribes in Nigeria
They masses and the elites
The former needs to wake up... The country is going to the dogs

Point of correction youth in a saner country gives them mass burial.
Re: Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries by samoney: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
shehu sani is coming out for kaduna state governor ,just doing this to make himself look credible, but i bet if he gets elected would be 10x worst than el-ru.Poo the current governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.