Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride (2714 Views)

He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2010
Hello house,
                  when i visited nigeria, i hv a lagos girl friend i met that is very nice, beautiful and submissive. the problem is that she always want me to be with her all the time, which is not possible, i even try to let her accept a laptop that she can use to video call me anytime.

Why i just like this girl is that when i was back then in lagos early this year, i spent all my time in sharaton and devine hotels ikeja lagos, she got bored of me paying huge amounts in hotels and she was always pressurizing me to go and get a house and stop spending money in hotels, i really like that part from her, i wanted to stay 4 six months in nigeria but the pressure from her to rent a house makes me to consider going back cos where i wanted to rent a house was in Osbone Estate Ikoyi, but the price per annum annum which is $65,000 and some condition like they need co-operate tenant makes me to change my mind. 
       Let me not forget the part that happened in Sharaton Hotel between us,  since am a Aero. Engineer and a full Time Forex Trader, am always glued to my laptop from mondays to fridays everyweek, which some times provoke her, for she always complain i luv my laptop more than her, i try to let her  understand that assuming and not my own boss and am working as an employee, will she be seeing me all the time? the last thing she did that made me travel back abroad was she came in the evening, and i was busy trading, she ask me a quection and i told her to wait a little bit, so i will not loss concentrating in my trading, oh my God all hell was let loose, she ordered for bottles of alchohol, went and buy a cigar and i warned her never to try to smoke, even though i let her take the alchohol, to no avial, she disrespected me and smoke in my present i do not what to mention other things that happened that night in Sharaton, i don't take achohol (only Baileys which she introduced me to, i just like the milky sweetness wink) and i do not bleeping smoke, but i letter forgive her for that

But the problem now is that i got so busy that i can not even pick calls sometimes, now she is now bombarding me with all kindda text messages like:

That am not caring, that did she force me into the relationship?,

That if i leave her she's gonna do something silly to her self shocked,

That she don't care about my money she luvs me and now am not luving her back and why did i let her to even fall in luv with me? ( too many confusing quections and tex messages)

The last one she sent me that provoked me over here is that am a chameleon angry who i do make sure i send like 2000 euros everymonths, and sometimes she demand for extra cash from that which i do western union to her, and she hv the guts to call me a chemeleon, for what?)

Now i wanna leave her and i do not know if i should P.I.M.P my ride, plz house wht should i do?
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2010
I'm trying so hard to understand your grammar but I'm failing woefully!  undecided
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm trying so hard to understand your grammar but I'm failing woefully! undecided
keep trying, cos i hv 2 write in dutch b4 i convert to english, wht part u do not understand?
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^ Oh, so you are not Nigerian
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Aproko(f): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2010
odiaero:

keep trying, cos i hv 2 write in dutch b4 i convert to english, wht part u do not understand?

Err , the "P.I.M.P My Ride" part. what does that have to do with the girl calling you a chameleon? abi is it not the programme on MTV about giving cars more effizy?
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Oh, so you are not Nigerian
oh cmon, i am, but dutch and western life hv taken over me, and u seems to cm frm Anabra state kiss
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2010
Aproko:

Err , the "P.I.M.P My Ride" part. what does that have to do with the girl calling you a chameleon? abi is it not the programme on MTV about giving cars more effizy?
it means to get a new chick wink
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Aproko(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2010
Ahhh, I see ,

I actually read your post (even though it was a bit difficult to understand) and I think before you go pimping your ride, you must understand plenty things:

1. a laptop for 'video calling you anytime' is not a substitute for you.
2. staying at sheraton or some hotel and being glued to your laptop is no way to get to know somebody. you dont even know what she is like outside of that hotel environment.
3. you give her 2,000 euros monthly and she buys credit with it and calls you, yet you dont pick!

whats to say the next ride you love-vendor wont call you a Chameleon? maybe she may say "big chameleon" this time. lol

my dear, life is more than staying at sheraton glued to your laptop and sending 2,000 euros through western union. these days girls want more than that. they want sacrifice, commitment. those are things that your 2,000 euros and sheraton hotel cannot buy or make up for.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2010
Aproko:

Ahhh, I see ,

I actually read your post (even though it was a bit difficult to understand) and I think before you go pimping your ride, you must understand plenty things:

1. a laptop for 'video calling you anytime' is not a substitute for you.
2. staying at sheraton or some hotel and being glued to your laptop is no way to get to know somebody. you dont even know what she is like outside of that hotel environment.
3. you give her 2,000 euros monthly and she buys credit with it and calls you, yet you dont pick!

whats to say the next ride you love-vendor wont call you a Chameleon? maybe she may say "big chameleon" this time. lol

my dear, life is more than staying at sheraton glued to your laptop and sending 2,000 euros through western union. these days girls want more than that. they want sacrifice, commitment. those are things that your 2,000 euros and sheraton hotel cannot buy or make up for.
am back in slovenia, besides that, what i do with my laptop is what fetch me my money, am not playing with my laptop. is like sacrificing your job for your girl friend which is not possible
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Aproko(f): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2010
then maybe you should forget about girls for now and focus on your job. because this problem will occur over and over until you realise that you need to find a balance. thats what life is about - BALANCE.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2010
Aproko:

then maybe you should forget about girls for now and focus on your job. because this problem will occur over and over until you realise that you need to find a balance. thats what life is about - BALANCE.
that is wht am thinking about  kiss
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by CyberG: 8:06am On May 01, 2010
So funny! grin grin grin
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 8:07am On May 01, 2010
CyberG:

So funny! grin grin grin
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Jaideyone(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2010
u can't loose girls chasing money but u can loose money chasing girls
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 9:54am On May 01, 2010
^^thank 4 that cool
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2010
Too long to read lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 9:59am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Too long to read lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
are u scared of reading?
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:08am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

are u scared of reading?

Maybe am scared, but dis is just too much for me to read.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Maybe am scared, but dis is just too much for me to read.
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:26am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

grin grin grin grin

Abeg close ur teeth.Who u dey shine ur teeth for.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Abeg close your teeth.Who u dey shine your teeth for.
na u na cheesy cheesy
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by 190: 10:35am On May 01, 2010
which of the rides are you love-vendor~ing

is it a 190
with chrome wheels~
2 back headrest DVD players~
some millennium led-shot headlight
some videogames in the booth of the car

so tell me man~ which of the love-vendor~ing~ tongue tongue
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:36am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

na u na cheesy cheesy

U don wash de teeth dis morning?
If u want to shine ur teeth for me u av to clean it very well.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2010
my teeth bright pass sun, if u say na lie see me on cam grin
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:43am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

my teeth bright pass sun, if u say na lie see me on cam grin

Which cam i wan for see u.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Which cam i wan for see u.
if u dey skype or yahoo messenger then u can view my cam @  odiaerospace kiss
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:49am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

if u dey skype or yahoo messenger then u can view my cam @ odiaerospace kiss

Gud for u grin grin grin grin
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:52am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Gud for u grin grin grin grin
now is my turn to ask, u don brush those teeth make u dey open? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by 190: 10:54am On May 01, 2010
hey jeni are u on FB!
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 10:56am On May 01, 2010
odiaero:

now is my turn to ask, u don brush those teeth make u dey open? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes i don brush my teeth.

190:

hey jeni are u on FB!

Yea am on Fbk, anything de mata.
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2010
jenibayo:

Yes i don brush my teeth.

\
ok, woo weather hv change here i hope is not tsunami or another icy envero undecided
Re: My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride by jenibayo(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2010
Wh do u live?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date A Lady That Is Older Than You / She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.