Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lekki Conservation Centre Palava - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lekki Conservation Centre Palava (703 Views)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson / Rebecca's Diary (boy's Palava!!!) / Short Story: Wahala X Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Conservation Centre Palava by Dasience(f): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Late last year, I decided to step up my ‘outing game’ because I realized that I have lived in Lagos for almost two decades and I really don’t know my way around. I even school in Lagos (what a shame). So, I decided to go somewhere relatively important at least once every month in 2018. Prior to this month, my closest attempt to going out more was seeing movies more which I do not consider as going out. I checked my favourite blogs for inspiration. The first place on my list was Lekki Conservation Centre. Well, because it just felt like it even though I am not big on animals. I’m yet to catch the animal bug so I just wanted to go to Lekki Conservation Centre.

This is March and this should be the third post related to this but I have not been true to my goal. My friend celebrated her birthday yesterday and she was celebrating it at Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC). I knew that this was the perfect opportunity to start exploring Lagos.

The funniest and terrifying thing happened while our friend came and brought food for us. Nobody warned us that monkeys would be attracted to the food and come hunting for the food. That’s how we were devouring the food then the first monkey came, we quickly packed and moved to the other side, then saw another one coming. We knew it was time to to escape...

Click http://dasience.com/lets-talk-real-life-lekki-conservation-centre/ to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!!!! Training On 3D Epoxy Design And Installation / Are You Too Busy To Read? Here Is A List Of 18 Websites To Listen To Audiobooks! / Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.