Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson (509 Views)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 5, With Prince Nwafor / OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 1, With Chinyere Winifred / Short Story: Wahala X Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson by EPublishers: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
THE MATTER ON GROUND

I have a very chicky fine Madam like Dakore, my friend linked me to the job, riding job. As in, I am a rider. That was how I started o, riding up and down the city. From one palava to the other even when car jam me, I fall from bike plus my colleague, the guy that brought me. He took my own bike and gave me his own and said that it is Madam that said so while it is not even Madam.
That was how I started riding his own bike and the bike started giving me problem.
Yesterday now, Madam send me to someone in D-line for pick up, I went and I was there calling...... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/office-palava-episode-2-with-dakore.html
Re: OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson by EPublishers: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson by EPublishers: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writers Needed!!! / For Your James Hadley Chase Ebook(*epub Format*) / Dear Nigerian Authors, Beware Of "Vanity Publishers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.