Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral (576 Views)

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" / Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairalanders please i need your assistance on a very important issue.i saw a lady and realy fell for her but could not approach her that very day.i was opportuned to meet her friend who gave me her number on promise that i wouldnt tell her i got her number from her close friend
i am realy confused on the first pick up line to get her attention when i call her for the first time.how do i avoid the question of where i got her number if she asks me
Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by Fadiga24(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Go and get her number yourself don't be a pvssy

1 Like

Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by blackylola(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Call her 1st the spirit will lead u
Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by Paramount01(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Go and prepare for your next paper waec is hard ooo
Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fadiga24:
Go and get her number yourself don't be a pvssy
just like that?
Omo babay,can i have ur number?
Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by Fadiga24(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gbemishile1:

just like that?
Omo babay,can i have ur number?

Yes something like that
Re: First Pick Up Line To Get A Girl Based On Referral by pressplay411(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gbemishile1:
nairalanders please i need your assistance on a very important issue.i saw a lady and realy fell for her but could not approach her that very day.i was opportuned to meet her friend who gave me her number on promise that i wouldnt tell her i got her number from her close friend
i am realy confused on the first pick up line to get her attention when i call her for the first time.how do i avoid the question of where i got her number if she asks me

Send her 2000 recharge card for her subscription. She'll be the one face timing you.

(1) (Reply)

13 Signs That Show You Are Not Fit To Be On Social Media / Cossy Ojiakor Will Be Destroyed By Spirit Of Ezenwanyi.......pastor Humble Okoro / Ladies Can You Rock This Nails? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.